|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Clodius change his status?
2. What becomes limited to all Romans during the depression?
(c) Interest rates.
3. Who allowed the person in, who desecrated the Bona Dea?
(a) Pompeia's servant.
4. What do the boni do about Pompey's legislation?
(a) Change it.
(b) Accept it.
(c) Burry it.
(d) Block it.
5. What power does Caesar's tribune try to take away from the Senate?
(a) The privilege of secret voting.
(b) The power to change decisions of the Assembly.
(c) The power of Veto.
(d) The power to give campaigning speeches before voting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clodius want to annex Cyprus?
2. What causes the Roman depression?
3. What is Cicero's first name?
4. What is Caesar given money to do in Far Spain?
5. What do the boni try to make sure Caesar does not become?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Terentia feel about how Caesar treats the Vestal Virgins?
2. What is the Senatus Consultum Ultimum?
3. What does Caesar do after the desecration of the Bona Dea?
4. How do Brutus and Julia feel about their parents' affair with each other?
5. How does Brutus respond to his broken betrothal?
6. Who does Pompey want to find land for, and why?
7. What does Clodius plan to charge Cicero with when he becomes the President of the College?
8. How does Caesar treat the Vestal Virgins while he is being accused by the Boni?
9. What information does Arrius bring the Senate after being hired by Caesar?
10. Why does the boni not expect Caesar to give up his imperium for consulship?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)