|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clodius charge, once his status is changed?
2. Who is Caesar's tribune?
3. Who reveals Catilina's scheme to Cicero?
4. Who does Caesar say dominates the business world?
5. What is Caesar's greatest goal?
(a) To marry an Egyptian woman.
(b) To conquer the world.
(c) To make peace with Spain.
(d) To usurp Pompey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caesar not borrow money from Crassus for his debts?
2. What does Caesar accuse Rabirius of?
3. What do the boni try to make sure Caesar does not become?
4. What is Caesar's title over Far Spain?
5. What does Caesar hope to be given to solve his money problems?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cicero find his name on Clodius's revenge list?
2. What does Caesar do after the desecration of the Bona Dea?
3. Why does Fulvia abort her unborn child?
4. What does Caesar give as a pittance for breaking Julia's betrothal?
5. How does Brutus respond to his broken betrothal?
6. How does Pompey feel when he first meets Julia?
7. Why is Vatinius so grateful to Caesar?
8. What is the Senatus Consultum Ultimum?
9. What does Clodius plan to charge Cicero with when he becomes the President of the College?
10. Who does Pompey want to find land for, and why?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)