|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cato shout in the Senate when asked about Caesar's land bill that would benefit Pompey?
(a) The People of Rome will prevail.
(b) Caesar is evil.
(c) Down with the Tyrant.
(d) On for Rome.
2. Whose loyalty to Caesar wavers after Cicero's speech against him?
3. What do the boni try to make sure Caesar does not become?
(a) A consul.
(b) A province master.
(c) A Senator.
(d) The first man.
4. How does Catilina insult Cicero while being questioned?
(a) Reveals the affair he had with his wife.
(b) Lists all the bad things that happened during his consulship.
(c) Mocks his short stature.
(d) Mocks his lack of heritage.
5. Who desecrates the Bona Dea?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Caesar's tribune?
2. What special gift does Caesar give Calpurnia?
3. How old is Caesar when he becomes the Senior Consul?
4. What causes the Roman depression?
5. With whom is Julia smitten?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Caesar treat the Vestal Virgins while he is being accused by the Boni?
2. What causes Catilina to leave Rome?
3. What does Caesar ask of Vatinius in return for his gratitude?
4. What happens to all the traitors who were in league with Catilina?
5. Who does Pompey want to find land for, and why?
6. Who does Caesar want in his Triumvirate, and why?
7. Why does the boni not expect Caesar to give up his imperium for consulship?
8. What is the one thing the Boni admire about Caesar?
9. How do Brutus and Julia feel about their parents' affair with each other?
10. How does Terentia feel about how Caesar treats the Vestal Virgins?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)