|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special gift does Caesar give Calpurnia?
(a) A wine goblet.
(b) A peacock.
(c) A cat.
(d) A crown.
2. What does Caesar send Labienus to do in Italian Gaul?
(a) Fortify the borders.
(b) Prepare the Legions.
(c) Establish an office.
(d) Survey the land.
3. Who does Cicero say would be most likely to cause an uprising?
(a) Ex cons.
4. What is Caesar's greatest goal?
(a) To marry an Egyptian woman.
(b) To conquer the world.
(c) To make peace with Spain.
(d) To usurp Pompey.
5. What does Caesar do in Spain that worries the boni?
(a) Changes laws.
(b) Sends no word.
(c) Gets re-married.
(d) Has success.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catilina say he will do if he is elected Consul?
2. Why does Clodius want to annex Cyprus?
3. What causes the Roman depression?
4. What does Cicero think Catilina is recruiting in secret?
5. Who helps Clodius change his status?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caesar ask of Vatinius in return for his gratitude?
2. Why does the boni not expect Caesar to give up his imperium for consulship?
3. How does Terentia feel about how Caesar treats the Vestal Virgins?
4. What is the Senatus Consultum Ultimum?
5. Why does Fulvia abort her unborn child?
6. What is the one thing the Boni admire about Caesar?
7. What does Caesar do to help Clodius pass his legislation in the College?
8. What happens to all the traitors who were in league with Catilina?
9. What information does Arrius bring the Senate after being hired by Caesar?
10. What does Caesar give as a pittance for breaking Julia's betrothal?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)