|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boni try to make sure Caesar does not become?
(a) A province master.
(b) A Senator.
(c) The first man.
(d) A consul.
2. What does Caesar send Labienus to do in Italian Gaul?
(a) Prepare the Legions.
(b) Establish an office.
(c) Survey the land.
(d) Fortify the borders.
3. What is Caesar given money to do in Far Spain?
(a) All of these.
(b) Maintain the area.
(c) Pay his legions.
(d) Pay his civil servants.
4. What does Catilina say he will do if he is elected Consul?
(a) Cancel all debts.
(b) Surge the economy.
(c) Raise taxes.
(d) End the war.
5. What is Rabirius's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar do when Cato accuses him of trying to become king?
2. Why does Caesar choose to prosecute Rabirius?
3. What is Ptolemy's title?
4. What does Bibulus do when he returns home after the Senate hearings at night?
5. Who does Clodius charge, once his status is changed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Pompey want to find land for, and why?
2. What does Caesar do after the desecration of the Bona Dea?
3. How does Terentia feel about how Caesar treats the Vestal Virgins?
4. Who kills Vittius, and why?
5. Why does Fulvia abort her unborn child?
6. What is the one thing the Boni admire about Caesar?
7. What does Caesar do to help Clodius pass his legislation in the College?
8. What does Clodius plan to charge Cicero with when he becomes the President of the College?
9. Why is Vatinius so grateful to Caesar?
10. How does Caesar treat the Vestal Virgins while he is being accused by the Boni?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)