|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Catilina insult Cicero while being questioned?
(a) Mocks his short stature.
(b) Lists all the bad things that happened during his consulship.
(c) Mocks his lack of heritage.
(d) Reveals the affair he had with his wife.
2. Why is Cicero not able to arrest Catilina?
(a) He runs out before completing the trial.
(b) He does not have any evidence.
(c) He has no authority.
(d) He was given false information.
3. What does Caesar send Labienus to do in Italian Gaul?
(a) Prepare the Legions.
(b) Survey the land.
(c) Establish an office.
(d) Fortify the borders.
4. Which of these is NOT in Caesar's triumvirate?
5. Who joins Cato's chanting about Caesar's land bill that would benefit Pompey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cicero try to arrest Caesar for?
2. What is Cicero's first name?
3. Why does Caesar say Catilina never posed an accusable threat to Rome?
4. Who helps Caesar exile Rabirius?
5. How old is Caesar when he becomes the Senior Consul?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)