|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cicero's first name?
2. What does Caesar hope to be given to solve his money problems?
(a) A province.
(b) A new position.
(c) A pardon.
(d) Some tax money.
3. Why does Caesar say Catilina never posed an accusable threat to Rome?
(a) There was never a declaration of war.
(b) He was planning to join Pompey.
(c) He was fighting for Rome.
(d) The armies never entered Rome.
4. What about Catalus does Caesar want to destroy?
(a) His pride.
(b) His career.
(c) His reputation.
(d) His family.
5. Who tries to garnish Caesar's wages in Far Spain?
(a) His creditors.
(b) The Boni.
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fulvia do in response to the desecrated Bona Dea?
2. Who does Caesar treat Calpurnia like?
3. Who kills Vettius?
4. What does Cicero try to arrest Caesar for?
5. What does Caesar say every man in Rome owes Crassus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Senatus Consultum Ultimum?
2. What does Caesar ask of Vatinius in return for his gratitude?
3. Why does Clodius veto Bibulus out of office?
4. How does Cicero find his name on Clodius's revenge list?
5. How does Brutus respond to his broken betrothal?
6. What happens to all the traitors who were in league with Catilina?
7. What does Clodius plan to charge Cicero with when he becomes the President of the College?
8. How do Brutus and Julia feel about their parents' affair with each other?
9. Who kills Vittius, and why?
10. Why is Vatinius so grateful to Caesar?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)