|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What power does Caesar's tribune try to take away from the Senate?
(a) The privilege of secret voting.
(b) The power of Veto.
(c) The power to give campaigning speeches before voting.
(d) The power to change decisions of the Assembly.
2. What does the narrator say Servelia is for Caesar?
(a) A medication.
(b) A drug.
(c) A trinket.
(d) A freedom.
3. Who forged a letter in Caesar's name?
4. Who tries to garnish Caesar's wages in Far Spain?
(a) The Boni.
(b) His creditors.
(c) All of these.
5. Who kills Vettius?
Short Answer Questions
1. What special gift does Caesar give Calpurnia?
2. What does Caesar accuse Catalus of?
3. What does Cassius say he will do if he is elected Consul?
4. Who allowed the person in, who desecrated the Bona Dea?
5. What does Caesar deal with as praetor urbanus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caesar do to help Clodius pass his legislation in the College?
2. How do Brutus and Julia feel about their parents' affair with each other?
3. What causes Catilina to leave Rome?
4. How does Caesar treat the Vestal Virgins while he is being accused by the Boni?
5. How does Brutus respond to his broken betrothal?
6. Why does the boni not expect Caesar to give up his imperium for consulship?
7. What does Clodius plan to charge Cicero with when he becomes the President of the College?
8. What information does Arrius bring the Senate after being hired by Caesar?
9. What happens to all the traitors who were in league with Catilina?
10. Who does Pompey want to find land for, and why?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)