|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cicero's first name?
2. What becomes limited to all Romans during the depression?
(b) Interest rates.
3. Who negotiated Caesar's debts for him?
4. Who does Clodius charge, once his status is changed?
5. What is Caesar's title over Far Spain?
(a) The Senate propogate.
(b) The Far Spain Ambassador.
(c) The military outpost specialist.
(d) The proconsular imperium .
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cassius say he will do if he is elected Consul?
2. With whom is Julia smitten?
3. Who is Caesar's junior consul?
4. What do the boni do about Pompey's legislation?
5. What causes the Roman depression?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Caesar want in his Triumvirate, and why?
2. How does Cicero find his name on Clodius's revenge list?
3. What is the Senatus Consultum Ultimum?
4. What does Servelia call Pompey, and why?
5. What does Caesar give as a pittance for breaking Julia's betrothal?
6. What causes Catilina to leave Rome?
7. What does Clodius plan to charge Cicero with when he becomes the President of the College?
8. How do Brutus and Julia feel about their parents' affair with each other?
9. What information does Arrius bring the Senate after being hired by Caesar?
10. Why does Clodius veto Bibulus out of office?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)