|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Caesar's junior consul?
2. Who forged a letter in Caesar's name?
3. Who negotiated Caesar's debts for him?
4. How much does Caesar owe his debtors?
(a) 1 billion.
(b) 50 million.
(c) 1 million.
(d) 20 million.
5. What does the narrator say Servelia is for Caesar?
(a) A trinket.
(b) A freedom.
(c) A medication.
(d) A drug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Bona Dea?
2. What is Ptolemy's title?
3. Why does Caesar say Catilina never posed an accusable threat to Rome?
4. Who helps Caesar exile Rabirius?
5. Who does Cicero blame for the Roman depression?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pompey feel when he first meets Julia?
2. Who does Pompey want to find land for, and why?
3. Why does Clodius veto Bibulus out of office?
4. What is the one thing the Boni admire about Caesar?
5. How does Brutus respond to his broken betrothal?
6. What does Caesar do after the desecration of the Bona Dea?
7. What is the Senatus Consultum Ultimum?
8. What causes Catilina to leave Rome?
9. Why is Vatinius so grateful to Caesar?
10. What does Caesar ask of Vatinius in return for his gratitude?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)