|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rabirius's occupation?
2. What does Catilina say he will do if he is elected Consul?
(a) Cancel all debts.
(b) Surge the economy.
(c) End the war.
(d) Raise taxes.
3. What has Spain changed about Caesar?
(a) His family relations.
(b) His desires.
(c) His physical strength.
(d) His complacency.
4. What does Cassius say he will do if he is elected Consul?
(a) Surge the economy.
(b) Cancel all debts.
(c) Raise taxes.
(d) End the war.
5. What causes the Roman depression?
(a) Corruption of senators.
(b) The war in the East.
(c) Costly court rituals.
(d) Mishandled funds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cicero say would be most likely to cause an uprising?
2. What does Cato call Caesar's land bill that would benefit Pompey?
3. What does Caesar hope to be given to solve his money problems?
4. With whom is Julia smitten?
5. What does Caesar do in Spain that worries the boni?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)