|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boni try to make sure Caesar does not become?
(a) A province master.
(b) A consul.
(c) A Senator.
(d) The first man.
2. Who allowed the person in, who desecrated the Bona Dea?
(b) Pompeia's servant.
3. Who does Clodius charge, once his status is changed?
4. What does Caesar accuse Catalus of?
(a) Lying in court.
(b) Embezzling money.
(c) Slandering noblemen.
(d) Helping Catilina.
5. What does Caesar grant Ptolemy?
(a) Vital performance information.
(b) Tax privileges.
(c) Trade embargos.
(d) Tenure over Egypt.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Julia smitten?
2. How old is Caesar when he becomes the Senior Consul?
3. Who forged a letter in Caesar's name?
4. Who does Caesar treat Calpurnia like?
5. What has Spain changed about Caesar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Clodius veto Bibulus out of office?
2. How does Cicero find his name on Clodius's revenge list?
3. What does Caesar ask of Vatinius in return for his gratitude?
4. Why is Vatinius so grateful to Caesar?
5. Who does Caesar want in his Triumvirate, and why?
6. How do Brutus and Julia feel about their parents' affair with each other?
7. What does Caesar do after the desecration of the Bona Dea?
8. What happens to all the traitors who were in league with Catilina?
9. What causes Catilina to leave Rome?
10. What does Servelia call Pompey, and why?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)