|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Cicero not able to arrest Catilina?
(a) He runs out before completing the trial.
(b) He was given false information.
(c) He does not have any evidence.
(d) He has no authority.
2. What do the boni do about Pompey's legislation?
(a) Accept it.
(b) Block it.
(c) Change it.
(d) Burry it.
3. Who joins Cato's chanting about Caesar's land bill that would benefit Pompey?
4. Who does Cicero say would be most likely to cause an uprising?
(b) Ex cons.
5. What about Catalus does Caesar want to destroy?
(a) His pride.
(b) His family.
(c) His reputation.
(d) His career.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catilina say he will do if he is elected Consul?
2. What does Bibulus do when he returns home after the Senate hearings at night?
3. Which of these is NOT in Caesar's triumvirate?
4. What does Caesar hope to be given to solve his money problems?
5. Who negotiated Caesar's debts for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caesar give as a pittance for breaking Julia's betrothal?
2. Why is Vatinius so grateful to Caesar?
3. How does Terentia feel about how Caesar treats the Vestal Virgins?
4. What is the one thing the Boni admire about Caesar?
5. What does Caesar ask of Vatinius in return for his gratitude?
6. What causes Catilina to leave Rome?
7. What does Caesar do to help Clodius pass his legislation in the College?
8. What information does Arrius bring the Senate after being hired by Caesar?
9. What does Servelia call Pompey, and why?
10. How do Brutus and Julia feel about their parents' affair with each other?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)