|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Cicero not able to arrest Catilina?
(a) He does not have any evidence.
(b) He has no authority.
(c) He runs out before completing the trial.
(d) He was given false information.
2. Who helps Clodius change his status?
3. What made Crassus wealthy?
(a) His inheritance.
(b) His business savvy.
(c) His loan business.
(d) His rental properties.
4. What about Catalus does Caesar want to destroy?
(a) His pride.
(b) His reputation.
(c) His family.
(d) His career.
5. With whom is Julia smitten?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catilina say he will do if he is elected Consul?
2. Why does Caesar not borrow money from Crassus for his debts?
3. What does Crassus demand when he gives money to Caesar?
4. What is Cicero's position?
5. What causes the Roman depression?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caesar give as a pittance for breaking Julia's betrothal?
2. How does Brutus respond to his broken betrothal?
3. How does Caesar treat the Vestal Virgins while he is being accused by the Boni?
4. Why does Fulvia abort her unborn child?
5. What is the one thing the Boni admire about Caesar?
6. How does Terentia feel about how Caesar treats the Vestal Virgins?
7. Who does Pompey want to find land for, and why?
8. What is the Senatus Consultum Ultimum?
9. Who kills Vittius, and why?
10. Why does the boni not expect Caesar to give up his imperium for consulship?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)