|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reveals Catilina's scheme to Cicero?
2. Who negotiated Caesar's debts for him?
3. What about Catalus does Caesar want to destroy?
(a) His career.
(b) His family.
(c) His reputation.
(d) His pride.
4. What becomes limited to all Romans during the depression?
(c) Interest rates.
5. Why does Caesar choose to prosecute Rabirius?
(a) To show the people what Roman law really requires.
(b) To punish Cicero who is Rabinius's friend.
(c) To illustrate his love of Rome.
(d) To show the people his power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cicero's position?
2. Who does Caesar treat Calpurnia like?
3. What does Catilina say he will do if he is elected Consul?
4. What is Ptolemy's title?
5. Who does Caesar say dominates the business world?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Terentia feel about how Caesar treats the Vestal Virgins?
2. Who does Caesar want in his Triumvirate, and why?
3. Why is Vatinius so grateful to Caesar?
4. How does Pompey feel when he first meets Julia?
5. How does Brutus respond to his broken betrothal?
6. What causes Catilina to leave Rome?
7. How do Brutus and Julia feel about their parents' affair with each other?
8. How does Cicero find his name on Clodius's revenge list?
9. Why does Fulvia abort her unborn child?
10. What is the Senatus Consultum Ultimum?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)