|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boni do about Pompey's legislation?
(a) Block it.
(b) Change it.
(c) Accept it.
(d) Burry it.
2. Who allowed the person in, who desecrated the Bona Dea?
(d) Pompeia's servant.
3. Why does Clodius want to annex Cyprus?
(a) To give the people free grain.
(b) To benefit the veterans.
(c) To cut back taxes.
(d) To have a home for himself.
4. What does Cicero try to arrest Caesar for?
(a) Falsifying evidence.
(b) Misusing Senate power.
(c) Starting a violent meeting.
(d) Slandering officials.
5. What is the Bona Dea?
(a) An election process.
(b) A Greek goddess.
(c) A sacrificial ceremony.
(d) A religious celebration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caesar not borrow money from Crassus for his debts?
2. Who does Cicero blame for the Roman depression?
3. Who does Caesar say dominates the business world?
4. What do the boni try to make sure Caesar does not become?
5. Which of these is NOT in Caesar's triumvirate?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)