|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new knowledge does Caesar use to get back at Cicero?
(a) His letters from Pompey.
(b) His military expertise.
(c) His mythological information.
(d) His studies of Ancient Law.
2. Who joins Cato's chanting about Caesar's land bill that would benefit Pompey?
3. What do the boni try to make sure Caesar does not become?
(a) A consul.
(b) The first man.
(c) A Senator.
(d) A province master.
4. Whose loyalty to Caesar wavers after Cicero's speech against him?
5. Who is Caesar's tribune?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar do in Spain that worries the boni?
2. What does Fulvia do in response to the desecrated Bona Dea?
3. What does the narrator say Servelia is for Caesar?
4. What does Cicero do to infuriate Caesar?
5. What is Cicero's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Pompey want to find land for, and why?
2. What does Caesar do to help Clodius pass his legislation in the College?
3. How does Cicero find his name on Clodius's revenge list?
4. What happens to all the traitors who were in league with Catilina?
5. Why does Fulvia abort her unborn child?
6. What causes Catilina to leave Rome?
7. How does Caesar treat the Vestal Virgins while he is being accused by the Boni?
8. Who does Caesar want in his Triumvirate, and why?
9. Who kills Vittius, and why?
10. What is the one thing the Boni admire about Caesar?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)