|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose loyalty to Caesar wavers after Cicero's speech against him?
2. Who helps Caesar exile Rabirius?
(a) All of these.
3. Who forged a letter in Caesar's name?
4. Why does Caesar say Catilina never posed an accusable threat to Rome?
(a) He was planning to join Pompey.
(b) The armies never entered Rome.
(c) He was fighting for Rome.
(d) There was never a declaration of war.
5. What is Caesar's title over Far Spain?
(a) The Far Spain Ambassador.
(b) The Senate propogate.
(c) The military outpost specialist.
(d) The proconsular imperium .
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar accuse Catalus of?
2. What special gift does Caesar give Calpurnia?
3. What do the boni try to make sure Caesar does not become?
4. What does Cicero think Catilina is recruiting in secret?
5. What does Caesar deal with as praetor urbanus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Clodius plan to charge Cicero with when he becomes the President of the College?
2. What does Caesar ask of Vatinius in return for his gratitude?
3. What causes Catilina to leave Rome?
4. How does Pompey feel when he first meets Julia?
5. How does Caesar treat the Vestal Virgins while he is being accused by the Boni?
6. How do Brutus and Julia feel about their parents' affair with each other?
7. What does Caesar do after the desecration of the Bona Dea?
8. What does Caesar do to help Clodius pass his legislation in the College?
9. What does Servelia call Pompey, and why?
10. Why does the boni not expect Caesar to give up his imperium for consulship?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)