Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special gift does Caesar give Calpurnia?
(a) A wine goblet.
(b) A cat.
(c) A peacock.
(d) A crown.
2. Who does Cicero blame for the Roman depression?
(a) All of these.
3. What is Caesar's greatest goal?
(a) To conquer the world.
(b) To marry an Egyptian woman.
(c) To make peace with Spain.
(d) To usurp Pompey.
4. Who warns Caesar of the boni's deception?
5. What does Caesar say every man in Rome owes Crassus?
(c) A favor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Cato's chanting about Caesar's land bill that would benefit Pompey?
2. What does Caesar do in Spain that worries the boni?
3. What does Caesar send Labienus to do in Italian Gaul?
4. What new knowledge does Caesar use to get back at Cicero?
5. What does Caesar hope to be given to solve his money problems?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)