|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ptolemy's title?
2. What does Caesar do when Cato accuses him of trying to become king?
(a) Hits him.
(b) Spits on him.
(c) Berates him.
(d) Pours wine on him.
3. What does Clodius change his status to?
4. What about Catalus does Caesar want to destroy?
(a) His reputation.
(b) His career.
(c) His pride.
(d) His family.
5. What does Pompey always consult Julia about?
(a) Trade rations.
(b) Political decisions.
(c) Meal preperation.
(d) Physical appearances.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Caesar owe his debtors?
2. Who is Caesar's junior consul?
3. Who kills Vettius?
4. What does Caesar deal with as praetor urbanus?
5. Why does Caesar choose to prosecute Rabirius?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Servelia call Pompey, and why?
2. Why does Fulvia abort her unborn child?
3. Who does Caesar want in his Triumvirate, and why?
4. What does Caesar do to help Clodius pass his legislation in the College?
5. How does Pompey feel when he first meets Julia?
6. What is the Senatus Consultum Ultimum?
7. What does Caesar do after the desecration of the Bona Dea?
8. How does Brutus respond to his broken betrothal?
9. Why does the boni not expect Caesar to give up his imperium for consulship?
10. How does Caesar treat the Vestal Virgins while he is being accused by the Boni?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)