|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Caesar's mother's house to discuss politics?
(a) The judges.
(b) Military wives.
(c) The Senators.
2. How does Servelia feel about Caesar's marriage?
(a) She is furious.
(b) She is jealous.
(c) She is amused.
(d) All of these.
3. What is Polyxena's position?
(c) Vestal Virgin.
4. Who stole the grain in Ostia?
5. How does the Senate feel about Pompey as a leader?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar rely on to win the Pontifus Maximus election?
2. What kind of place does Clodius frequent after losing his case?
3. Who does Servilia want as a daughter-in-law?
4. How long is the Ludi Meglenses?
5. Why does Caesar think the current First Man in Rome will fall?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why have so many people pledged their loyalty to Caesar?
2. What does Servelia tell Caesar to do to punish Cato?
3. How does Julia feel about Brutus, and why?
4. How does Bibulus try to trick Caesar at court, and what happens?
5. How does Cato learn of his wife's infidelity?
6. Why does Caesar think Pompey will not be able to stay in power?
7. How does Cato get a good reputation with the lower-class Romans?
8. What does Clodius do after being robbed?
9. Why is it surprising that Caesar has so many loyal followers?
10. What do Caesar and Servilia do during their private meetings?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)