|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clodius lose his case against Fabia?
(a) The case is cruel.
(b) He has no hard evidence.
(c) Fabia dies.
(d) Fabia has an alibi.
2. What river does Caesar tap into during the Ludi Meglenses?
3. What is Caesar's mother's name?
4. What is the Pontifus Maximus patriarch over?
(a) The Holy Nurses.
(b) The Garden of the Gods.
(c) The Sacrifice House.
(d) The Vestal Virgins.
5. How does Caesar convince the assembly to give Pompey the special commission?
(a) He has Cornelius deliver a speech.
(b) He sings a song.
(c) He reads a letter.
(d) He delivers a speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the Ludi Meglenses?
2. How does Servelia plan to make her son wealthy?
3. What does Lucius concentrate on?
4. What intrigues Caesar about Servilia?
5. What does Caesar tell Crassus to profit from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ptolemny get on Clodius's revenge list?
2. What is different about Caesar from Servilia's other lovers?
3. What do Caesar and Servilia never do during their private meetings?
4. Why does Servelia tell her husband of her affair?
5. What does Caesar say when Catalus offers him a bribe, and why?
6. Why have so many people pledged their loyalty to Caesar?
7. How does Cato learn of his wife's infidelity?
8. How does Julia feel about being used by her father?
9. What does Cato do when he learns of his wife's infidelity?
10. What does Servelia do when Brutus is called to war?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)