|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of place does Clodius frequent after losing his case?
2. What kind of list does Clodius compile after losing his case?
(a) A revenge list.
(b) A holy list.
(c) An evidence list.
(d) An advice list.
3. What does Balbus teach Caesar?
(c) Public speaking.
4. When does Servelia give birth to Caesar's daughter?
5. How many daughters does Servelia have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Caesar work with as a curule?
2. What happens to Clodius after his case against Fabia is lost?
3. What problem is Gabinius trying to eradicate?
4. What does Caesar tell Crassus to profit from?
5. What does Clodius accuse Fabia of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Boni try to stop Caesar from being elected as the Pontifus Maximus?
2. Why does Caesar start his affair with Servelia again?
3. What does Clodius do after being robbed?
4. Why does Aurelia get upset with Pompeia's alliance with Claudians?
5. What does Caesar do at the Ludi Romani Festival?
6. What does Fulvia demand of Clodius after their marriage, and what is Clodius's response to this?
7. What does Caesar rely on to get elected as the Pontifus Maximus?
8. How does Julia feel about Brutus, and why?
9. How does Caesar plan to bring about the radical change that he thinks Rome needs?
10. How does Julia feel about being used by her father?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)