|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Clodius and Lucius related?
(a) They are brothers-in-law.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are half-brothers.
2. Who does Cornelius work for?
3. How does Caesar feel about being asked to help Pompey?
4. How does Servelia feel about her sons?
(a) She has pity on them.
(b) She is ashamed of them.
(c) She loves them.
(d) She is amused by them.
5. What does Balbus teach Caesar?
(c) Public speaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caesar have such a strong following?
2. What do Clodius and Caesar have in common?
3. What does Caesar say the Pontifus Maximus office will NOT do for him?
4. Who is Caesar's adopted father figure?
5. What fear does the Senate have about Pompey as a leader?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bibulus try to trick Caesar at court, and what happens?
2. What does Caesar do at the Ludi Romani Festival?
3. What is the difference between Patricians and Plebeians?
4. How does Ptolemny get on Clodius's revenge list?
5. Why is it surprising that Caesar has so many loyal followers?
6. What does Servelia tell Caesar to do to punish Cato?
7. What does Cato do when he learns of his wife's infidelity?
8. Why does Aurelia get upset with Pompeia's alliance with Claudians?
9. How does Cato learn of his wife's infidelity?
10. Why have so many people pledged their loyalty to Caesar?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)