|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tricks Cato into presenting Pompey's name?
2. Who robs Clodius?
3. How does Clodius feel about the lower classes?
(a) He looks down on them.
(b) He hates them.
(c) He pities them.
(d) He enjoys them.
4. How did Gabinius and Caesar become friends?
(a) They were in the military together.
(b) Their senate seats are next to each other.
(c) They went to school together.
(d) They are old family friends.
5. What kind of races are part of the Ludi Meglenses?
(a) Foot races.
(b) Chariot races.
(c) Dog races.
(d) Hawking races.
Short Answer Questions
1. What festival does Caesar organize as a curule?
2. What is Licenia's title?
3. How does Caepio die?
4. What is Caesar's family name?
5. What kind of grain was stolen in Ostia?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ptolemny get on Clodius's revenge list?
2. What do Caesar and Servilia never do during their private meetings?
3. What does Caesar think must be changed radically in Rome, at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Clodius do after being robbed?
5. How does Julia feel about being used by her father?
6. What does Caesar do at the Ludi Romani Festival?
7. Why does Aurelia get upset with Pompeia's alliance with Claudians?
8. What does Caesar rely on to get elected as the Pontifus Maximus?
9. How does Bibulus try to trick Caesar at court, and what happens?
10. Why is Clodius circumcised?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)