|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Brutus when he becomes rich?
2. How does Caesar feel about being asked to help Pompey?
3. Who comes to Caesar's mother's house to discuss politics?
(a) The judges.
(b) The Senators.
(c) Military wives.
4. How does Caesar convince the assembly to give Pompey the special commission?
(a) He has Cornelius deliver a speech.
(b) He delivers a speech.
(c) He sings a song.
(d) He reads a letter.
5. What does Caesar tell Crassus to profit from?
(b) Grain prices.
(c) High taxes.
(d) Property values.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar want to have happen to violators when he is a curule?
2. What does Caesar plan to do to get the approval he needs?
3. Where does Caesar move after becoming the Pontifus Maximus?
4. What religious role does the Pontifus Maximus hold?
5. How does Caesar provide shade at the festivals he oversees?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caesar do at the Ludi Romani Festival?
2. What rumor does Clodius spread about Lucius?
3. What does Servelia do when Brutus is called to war?
4. What does Clodius do after being robbed?
5. What does Cato do when he learns of his wife's infidelity?
6. What warning does Caesar give Clodius?
7. Why does Aurelia get upset with Pompeia's alliance with Claudians?
8. What is the difference between Patricians and Plebeians?
9. Why is Clodius circumcised?
10. What does Caesar think must be changed radically in Rome, at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)