|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of races are part of the Ludi Meglenses?
(a) Foot races.
(b) Hawking races.
(c) Chariot races.
(d) Dog races.
2. How many theaters are made for the Ludi Meglenses?
3. How does Servelia plan to make her son wealthy?
(a) Stealing her brother's money.
(b) Blackmailing Caesar.
(c) Enrolling him in the army.
(d) Getting him a good career.
4. How does Caesar convince the assembly to give Pompey the special commission?
(a) He reads a letter.
(b) He has Cornelius deliver a speech.
(c) He sings a song.
(d) He delivers a speech.
5. What does the fire of Vesta hold?
(a) Important contracts.
(b) Housing wills.
(c) All of these.
(d) Ancient Roman documents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vetu's title?
2. Why does someone say Caesar is a better man than Pompey?
3. How does Caesar provide shade at the festivals he oversees?
4. What happens when the rumor is spread about Lucius?
5. What is the Pontifus Maximus patriarch over?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Pompey want to find land for, and why?
2. What makes up the bulk of Caepio's wealth?
3. How does Ptolemny get on Clodius's revenge list?
4. What does Servelia do when Brutus is called to war?
5. Why does Caesar think Pompey will not be able to stay in power?
6. What does Clodius do after being robbed?
7. What does Servelia tell Caesar to do to punish Cato?
8. What does Caesar ask of Vatinius in return for his gratitude?
9. What does Caesar say when Catalus offers him a bribe, and why?
10. What is the difference between Patricians and Plebeians?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)