|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river does Caesar tap into during the Ludi Meglenses?
2. How many of the Boni run for Pontifus Maximus against Caesar?
3. Why does Aurelia worry about her daughter-in-law after Caesar becomes Pontifus Maximus?
(a) She has strange rendezvous.
(b) She is very stupid.
(c) She is close to discovering Caesar's infidelity.
(d) She is spending time with Claudians.
4. What are the Ludi Meglenses called?
(a) The first love.
(b) The first light.
(c) The first peace.
(d) The first games.
5. How does Brutus's betrothed feel about Brutus?
(a) She sees him as a friend.
(b) She is very attracted to him.
(c) She is afraid of him.
(d) She loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Catalus try to get Caesar to not run for the Pontifus Maximus?
2. How does the Senate feel about Pompey as a leader?
3. What is a growing problem in Rome that Caesar talks to the First Man about?
4. What is Caesar's mother's name?
5. Who is Gaius Marius?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Caesar plan to bring about the radical change that he thinks Rome needs?
2. How are the Vestal Virgins appointed, and what is required of them?
3. Who kills Vittius, and why?
4. Why does Clodius veto Bibulus out of office?
5. How does Julia feel about being used by her father?
6. What do Caesar and Servilia never do during their private meetings?
7. What does Servelia do when Brutus is called to war?
8. How do Brutus and Julia feel about their parents' affair with each other?
9. Why does Fulvia abort her unborn child?
10. How does Brutus respond to his broken betrothal?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)