Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who moves into the new house with Caesar after he becomes Pontifus Maximus?
(a) His lover.
(b) The Boni masters.
(c) The priest court.
(d) His family.
2. What does Caesar fix for the province, at the beginning of the book?
(a) The taxes.
(b) The agriculture center.
(c) The budget.
(d) The borders.
3. What does Caesar tell Clodius to control?
(a) His servants.
(b) His women.
(c) His manners.
(d) His temper.
4. What kind of place does Clodius frequent after losing his case?
5. Who robs Clodius?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is given to the public for free at the Ludi Meglenses?
2. What is Polyxena's position?
3. What does Aurelia ask Polyxena to do when she moves to a new house after Caesar becomes Pontifus Maximus?
4. What does Pompey get a military command to do?
5. How does Servelia feel about Caesar's marriage?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cicero find his name on Clodius's revenge list?
2. What does Caesar do to help Clodius pass his legislation in the College?
3. How do the Boni try to stop Caesar from being elected as the Pontifus Maximus?
4. What does Servelia do when Brutus is called to war?
5. How does Caesar treat the Vestal Virgins while he is being accused by the Boni?
6. Why does Caesar get an opportunity to run for the office of Pontifus Maximus?
7. What makes up the bulk of Caepio's wealth?
8. What rumor does Clodius spread about Lucius?
9. What information does Arrius bring the Senate after being hired by Caesar?
10. Why does Aurelia get upset with Pompeia's alliance with Claudians?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)