|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Caesar provide shade at the festivals he oversees?
(a) He puts up tents.
(b) He gives out hats.
(c) He starts them late at night.
(d) He holds them inside.
2. What does a curule do?
(a) Take care of buildings.
(b) Collect taxes.
(c) Count votes.
(d) Count money.
3. What is Caesar's mother's name?
4. How long is the Ludi Meglenses?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 1 week.
5. What rumor is spread about Lucius?
(a) He does not pay taxes.
(b) He is having an affair.
(c) He is an Egyptian spy.
(d) He is stealing spoils of war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar say the Pontifus Maximus office will NOT do for him?
2. What is Popilla's occupation?
3. What does Aurelia ask Polyxena to do when she moves to a new house after Caesar becomes Pontifus Maximus?
4. Where does Caesar move after becoming the Pontifus Maximus?
5. What does Clodius accuse Fabia of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cato launch war on the treasury department?
2. What makes up the bulk of Caepio's wealth?
3. How does Cato get a good reputation with the lower-class Romans?
4. What does Servelia do when Brutus is called to war?
5. Why does Aurelia get upset with Pompeia's alliance with Claudians?
6. How does Ptolemny get on Clodius's revenge list?
7. What rumor does Clodius spread about Lucius?
8. Why does Caesar get an opportunity to run for the office of Pontifus Maximus?
9. Why have so many people pledged their loyalty to Caesar?
10. Why does Caesar think Pompey will not be able to stay in power?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)