|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fascinates Caesar in the fire of Vesta?
(a) Ancient Laws.
(b) The blueprints of the city.
(c) The pictoglyphs.
(d) All of these.
2. What kind of feast is the Ludi Meglenses?
3. How does Brutus feel about his new wealth?
(a) All of these.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is distressed.
(d) He is grateful.
4. What does the fire of Vesta hold?
(a) Housing wills.
(b) All of these.
(c) Important contracts.
(d) Ancient Roman documents.
5. What does Caesar tell Clodius to control?
(a) His manners.
(b) His temper.
(c) His women.
(d) His servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who robs Clodius?
2. What does a curule do?
3. Who restarts the affair between Caesar and Servelia?
4. What does Balbus teach Caesar?
5. What does Pompey get a military command to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Catilina to leave Rome?
2. What is the one thing the Boni admire about Caesar?
3. What does Clodius plan to charge Cicero with when he becomes the President of the College?
4. What does Caesar give as a pittance for breaking Julia's betrothal?
5. What does Fulvia demand of Clodius after their marriage, and what is Clodius's response to this?
6. How do Brutus and Julia feel about their parents' affair with each other?
7. What makes up the bulk of Caepio's wealth?
8. Why does Caesar start his affair with Servelia again?
9. How does Caesar plan to bring about the radical change that he thinks Rome needs?
10. What does Caesar do to help Clodius pass his legislation in the College?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)