|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who moves into the new house with Caesar after he becomes Pontifus Maximus?
(a) His family.
(b) His lover.
(c) The priest court.
(d) The Boni masters.
2. How is Sulla described?
(a) Mad man.
(b) All of these.
3. What does Caesar tell Crassus to profit from?
(a) Grain prices.
(b) Property values.
(d) High taxes.
4. What problem is Gabinius trying to eradicate?
(a) The taxes.
(b) The piracy.
(c) The riots.
(d) The blight.
5. What religious role does the Pontifus Maximus hold?
(a) Confession Master.
(b) High Priest.
(c) Sacrfice Official.
(d) Offering Overseer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Ludi Meglenses called?
2. What is Vetu's title?
3. How old is Brutus when he becomes rich?
4. How does Caesar feel about being asked to help Pompey?
5. What is Licenia's title?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caesar rely on to get elected as the Pontifus Maximus?
2. Why does Caesar think Pompey will not be able to stay in power?
3. What does Cato do when he learns of his wife's infidelity?
4. What does Fulvia demand of Clodius after their marriage, and what is Clodius's response to this?
5. How does Cato get a good reputation with the lower-class Romans?
6. What rumor does Clodius spread about Lucius?
7. Why have so many people pledged their loyalty to Caesar?
8. What do Caesar and Servilia never do during their private meetings?
9. What is different about Caesar from Servilia's other lovers?
10. Why does Servelia feel that Caepio's inheritance belongs to her son?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)