|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does someone say Caesar is a better man than Pompey?
(a) He is learned.
(b) He is well-known.
(c) He is ambitious.
(d) He is fearless.
2. What does Caesar tell Clodius to control?
(a) His women.
(b) His temper.
(c) His manners.
(d) His servants.
3. How old is Brutus when he becomes rich?
4. What kind of races are part of the Ludi Meglenses?
(a) Chariot races.
(b) Hawking races.
(c) Dog races.
(d) Foot races.
5. What kind of list does Clodius compile after losing his case?
(a) An advice list.
(b) An evidence list.
(c) A revenge list.
(d) A holy list.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fire of Vesta hold?
2. Who comes to Caesar's mother's house to discuss politics?
3. What does Caesar rely on to win the Pontifus Maximus election?
4. How many daughters does Servelia have?
5. How does Brutus feel about his brothers?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are the Vestal Virgins appointed, and what is required of them?
2. What warning does Caesar give Clodius?
3. Why does Caesar think Pompey will not be able to stay in power?
4. How does Cato get a good reputation with the lower-class Romans?
5. What do Caesar and Servilia never do during their private meetings?
6. What does Clodius do after being robbed?
7. How does Julia feel about being used by her father?
8. How does Julia feel about Brutus, and why?
9. What does Fulvia demand of Clodius after their marriage, and what is Clodius's response to this?
10. What do Caesar and Servilia do during their private meetings?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)