|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fear does the Senate have about Pompey as a leader?
(a) He might not be learned enough.
(b) He might turn into a dictator.
(c) He might change critical laws.
(d) He might die in battle.
2. What does Auerelia not like about the new house of the Pontifus Maximus?
(a) There are no private places.
(b) It is harder to watch for Pomepeia.
(c) It is smaller than sh expected.
(d) It smells of incense.
3. Who stole the grain in Ostia?
4. Who restarts the affair between Caesar and Servelia?
5. Where does Caesar move after becoming the Pontifus Maximus?
(a) The Church Court.
(b) The Row of Officials.
(c) The Public Garden.
(d) The Domus Publica.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Catalus try to get Caesar to not run for the Pontifus Maximus?
2. Who does Gabinius work for?
3. How many of the Boni run for Pontifus Maximus against Caesar?
4. What kind of grain was stolen in Ostia?
5. Why does Aurelia worry about her daughter-in-law after Caesar becomes Pontifus Maximus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Caesar and Servilia do during their private meetings?
2. Why does Caesar think Pompey will not be able to stay in power?
3. Why does Caesar start his affair with Servelia again?
4. How does Julia feel about Brutus, and why?
5. Why is Clodius circumcised?
6. What does Servelia tell Caesar to do to punish Cato?
7. How does Julia feel about being used by her father?
8. Why does Servelia tell her husband of her affair?
9. What does Caesar rely on to get elected as the Pontifus Maximus?
10. Why does Aurelia get upset with Pompeia's alliance with Claudians?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)