|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Balbus teach Caesar?
(b) Public speaking.
2. Who is Caesar's adopted father figure?
3. What fear does the Senate have about Pompey as a leader?
(a) He might not be learned enough.
(b) He might change critical laws.
(c) He might turn into a dictator.
(d) He might die in battle.
4. What does Auerelia not like about the new house of the Pontifus Maximus?
(a) There are no private places.
(b) It is smaller than sh expected.
(c) It smells of incense.
(d) It is harder to watch for Pomepeia.
5. How does Cato feel about Caesar's festivals?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is amused.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He is disgusted.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Clodius and Lucius related?
2. Who does Servilia want as a daughter-in-law?
3. What kind of feast is the Ludi Meglenses?
4. Who stole the grain in Ostia?
5. What inspires the restarted affair between Caesar and Servelia?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Aurelia get upset with Pompeia's alliance with Claudians?
2. Why does Cato launch war on the treasury department?
3. What rumor does Clodius spread about Lucius?
4. How does Julia feel about being used by her father?
5. Why is Clodius circumcised?
6. Why does Caesar start his affair with Servelia again?
7. What does Fulvia demand of Clodius after their marriage, and what is Clodius's response to this?
8. Why have so many people pledged their loyalty to Caesar?
9. How does Caesar plan to bring about the radical change that he thinks Rome needs?
10. What do Caesar and Servilia do during their private meetings?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)