|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many theaters are made for the Ludi Meglenses?
2. Who does Servilia want as a daughter-in-law?
3. What is Vetu's title?
4. Why does Clodius lose his case against Fabia?
(a) The case is cruel.
(b) Fabia has an alibi.
(c) He has no hard evidence.
(d) Fabia dies.
5. What does Caesar want to have happen to violators when he is a curule?
(a) They should be imprisoned.
(b) They should be fined.
(c) They should be put on trial.
(d) They should be whipped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pompey get a military command to do?
2. How does Caesar provide shade at the festivals he oversees?
3. How many daughters does Servelia have?
4. What does Caesar rely on to win the Pontifus Maximus election?
5. What does Clodius accuse Fabia of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Caesar and Servilia never do during their private meetings?
2. How does Julia feel about Brutus, and why?
3. What does Clodius do after being robbed?
4. What do Caesar and Servilia do during their private meetings?
5. What does Fulvia demand of Clodius after their marriage, and what is Clodius's response to this?
6. Why does Cato launch war on the treasury department?
7. What warning does Caesar give Clodius?
8. Why does Caesar think Pompey will not be able to stay in power?
9. What is the difference between Patricians and Plebeians?
10. How does Julia feel about being used by her father?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)