|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who forged a letter in Caesar's name?
2. Who joins Cato's chanting about Caesar's land bill that would benefit Pompey?
3. What does Caesar accuse Rabirius of?
(d) High treason.
4. What does Cicero do to infuriate Caesar?
(a) Sleep with Pompeia.
(b) Accuse him of treachery.
(c) Spread news of his affair with Servelia.
(d) Execute people without a trial.
5. What does Clodius change his status to?
6. What does Caesar accuse Catalus of?
(a) Slandering noblemen.
(b) Lying in court.
(c) Helping Catilina.
(d) Embezzling money.
7. How old is Caesar when he becomes the Senior Consul?
8. Who helps Caesar exile Rabirius?
(a) All of these.
9. What does Cassius say he will do if he is elected Consul?
(a) Raise taxes.
(b) Surge the economy.
(c) End the war.
(d) Cancel all debts.
10. What has Spain changed about Caesar?
(a) His desires.
(b) His complacency.
(c) His family relations.
(d) His physical strength.
11. Who does Cicero blame for the Roman depression?
(b) All of these.
12. What is the Bona Dea?
(a) An election process.
(b) A religious celebration.
(c) A sacrificial ceremony.
(d) A Greek goddess.
13. What does the narrator say Servelia is for Caesar?
(a) A drug.
(b) A freedom.
(c) A medication.
(d) A trinket.
14. Why does Clodius want to annex Cyprus?
(a) To cut back taxes.
(b) To benefit the veterans.
(c) To have a home for himself.
(d) To give the people free grain.
15. Who does Caesar say dominates the business world?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Caesar given money to do in Far Spain?
2. Who is Caesar's tribune?
3. Who desecrates the Bona Dea?
4. What does Bibulus do when he returns home after the Senate hearings at night?
5. Who allowed the person in, who desecrated the Bona Dea?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)