|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rabirius's occupation?
2. What has Spain changed about Caesar?
(a) His complacency.
(b) His desires.
(c) His physical strength.
(d) His family relations.
3. Why does Caesar not borrow money from Crassus for his debts?
(a) He is hiding his debt.
(b) He refuses to borrow money from friends.
(c) He doesn't trust Crassus.
(d) He has a plan to pay it off himself.
4. Who warns Caesar of the boni's deception?
5. What does Crassus demand when he gives money to Caesar?
(a) His daughter's hand in marriage.
(b) A pardon of his crimes.
(c) A promotion.
(d) A favor in the future.
6. How old is Caesar when he becomes the Senior Consul?
7. Who does Caesar say dominates the military world?
8. What does Bibulus do when he returns home after the Senate hearings at night?
(a) Meets with Servelia.
(b) Writes in his journal.
(c) Watches the sky.
(d) Smokes opium.
9. What do the boni try to make sure Caesar does not become?
(a) A consul.
(b) The first man.
(c) A province master.
(d) A Senator.
10. What does Fulvia do in response to the desecrated Bona Dea?
(a) Gets a divorce.
(b) Stands at trial.
(c) Flees Rome.
(d) Aborts her child.
11. What do the boni do about Pompey's legislation?
(a) Change it.
(b) Burry it.
(c) Block it.
(d) Accept it.
12. What does the narrator say Servelia is for Caesar?
(a) A medication.
(b) A trinket.
(c) A drug.
(d) A freedom.
13. What does Caesar say every man in Rome owes Crassus?
(a) A favor.
14. What made Crassus wealthy?
(a) His inheritance.
(b) His business savvy.
(c) His rental properties.
(d) His loan business.
15. Who desecrates the Bona Dea?
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes limited to all Romans during the depression?
2. Who negotiated Caesar's debts for him?
3. How is Caesar warned of the boni's deception?
4. What does Caesar hope to be given to solve his money problems?
5. What does Caesar accuse Catalus of?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)