|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cicero blame for the Roman depression?
(a) All of these.
2. How old is Caesar when he becomes the Senior Consul?
3. Who helps Caesar exile Rabirius?
(d) All of these.
4. Who does Cicero say would be most likely to cause an uprising?
(c) Ex cons.
5. What does Caesar send Labienus to do in Italian Gaul?
(a) Fortify the borders.
(b) Survey the land.
(c) Establish an office.
(d) Prepare the Legions.
6. Who does Clodius charge, once his status is changed?
7. Who does Caesar treat Calpurnia like?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His mother.
(c) His mistress.
(d) His servant.
8. Who helps Clodius change his status?
9. What is Caesar given money to do in Far Spain?
(a) Pay his legions.
(b) Pay his civil servants.
(c) All of these.
(d) Maintain the area.
10. What is Cicero's first name?
11. What does Pompey always consult Julia about?
(a) Physical appearances.
(b) Trade rations.
(c) Political decisions.
(d) Meal preperation.
12. Who forged a letter in Caesar's name?
13. Who reveals Catilina's scheme to Cicero?
14. Who desecrates the Bona Dea?
15. What does Caesar deal with as praetor urbanus?
(a) Religious offerings.
(d) Public contacts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Cicero not able to arrest Catilina?
2. What causes the Roman depression?
3. What does Caesar do in Spain that worries the boni?
4. Who does Caesar say dominates the military world?
5. What does Cicero try to arrest Caesar for?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)