|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clodius charge, once his status is changed?
2. Who is Caesar's junior consul?
3. Why does Caesar choose to prosecute Rabirius?
(a) To show the people what Roman law really requires.
(b) To show the people his power.
(c) To illustrate his love of Rome.
(d) To punish Cicero who is Rabinius's friend.
4. What does Caesar say every man in Rome owes Crassus?
(b) A favor.
5. What causes the Roman depression?
(a) Mishandled funds.
(b) The war in the East.
(c) Corruption of senators.
(d) Costly court rituals.
6. What new knowledge does Caesar use to get back at Cicero?
(a) His letters from Pompey.
(b) His military expertise.
(c) His studies of Ancient Law.
(d) His mythological information.
7. Who helps Caesar exile Rabirius?
(c) All of these.
8. What does Pompey always consult Julia about?
(a) Trade rations.
(b) Political decisions.
(c) Meal preperation.
(d) Physical appearances.
9. How does Catilina insult Cicero while being questioned?
(a) Mocks his short stature.
(b) Mocks his lack of heritage.
(c) Lists all the bad things that happened during his consulship.
(d) Reveals the affair he had with his wife.
10. How much does Caesar owe his debtors?
(a) 1 million.
(b) 1 billion.
(c) 50 million.
(d) 20 million.
11. What do the boni try to make sure Caesar does not become?
(a) The first man.
(b) A consul.
(c) A province master.
(d) A Senator.
12. Who does Caesar treat Calpurnia like?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His mistress.
(c) His mother.
(d) His servant.
13. What is Rabirius's occupation?
14. What does Cicero think Catilina is recruiting in secret?
(a) A revolution.
(b) An army.
(c) A new government.
(d) A black mail trail.
15. Who reveals Catilina's scheme to Cicero?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Vettius?
2. What does Cato shout in the Senate when asked about Caesar's land bill that would benefit Pompey?
3. What does Fulvia do in response to the desecrated Bona Dea?
4. What does Caesar accuse Catalus of?
5. Who helps Clodius change his status?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)