|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special gift does Caesar give Calpurnia?
(a) A wine goblet.
(b) A crown.
(c) A peacock.
(d) A cat.
2. Who desecrates the Bona Dea?
3. What does Caesar accuse Catalus of?
(a) Slandering noblemen.
(b) Helping Catilina.
(c) Lying in court.
(d) Embezzling money.
4. What is Rabirius's occupation?
5. What causes the Roman depression?
(a) Corruption of senators.
(b) Mishandled funds.
(c) Costly court rituals.
(d) The war in the East.
6. What is Caesar given money to do in Far Spain?
(a) All of these.
(b) Pay his legions.
(c) Pay his civil servants.
(d) Maintain the area.
7. What do the boni do about Pompey's legislation?
(a) Accept it.
(b) Burry it.
(c) Block it.
(d) Change it.
8. How does Catilina insult Cicero while being questioned?
(a) Mocks his lack of heritage.
(b) Lists all the bad things that happened during his consulship.
(c) Mocks his short stature.
(d) Reveals the affair he had with his wife.
9. Who does Cicero blame for the Roman depression?
(d) All of these.
10. Who negotiated Caesar's debts for him?
11. What does Caesar grant Ptolemy?
(a) Tenure over Egypt.
(b) Trade embargos.
(c) Tax privileges.
(d) Vital performance information.
12. What is Cicero's first name?
13. What does Cassius say he will do if he is elected Consul?
(a) End the war.
(b) Cancel all debts.
(c) Surge the economy.
(d) Raise taxes.
14. What does Caesar hope to be given to solve his money problems?
(a) A pardon.
(b) A new position.
(c) Some tax money.
(d) A province.
15. What does Caesar do in Spain that worries the boni?
(a) Sends no word.
(b) Has success.
(c) Changes laws.
(d) Gets re-married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cicero try to arrest Caesar for?
2. Who does Clodius charge, once his status is changed?
3. What becomes limited to all Romans during the depression?
4. What is Caesar's title over Far Spain?
5. Who allowed the person in, who desecrated the Bona Dea?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)