|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Caesar given money to do in Far Spain?
(a) Pay his civil servants.
(b) All of these.
(c) Maintain the area.
(d) Pay his legions.
2. What does Catilina say he will do if he is elected Consul?
(a) Cancel all debts.
(b) Raise taxes.
(c) End the war.
(d) Surge the economy.
3. What does Caesar do in Spain that worries the boni?
(a) Has success.
(b) Gets re-married.
(c) Sends no word.
(d) Changes laws.
4. Who does Caesar treat Calpurnia like?
(a) His mistress.
(b) His servant.
(c) His mother.
(d) His daughter.
5. Who is Caesar's tribune?
6. Who helps Clodius change his status?
7. Who reveals Catilina's scheme to Cicero?
8. What do the boni do about Pompey's legislation?
(a) Change it.
(b) Burry it.
(c) Accept it.
(d) Block it.
9. What is Caesar's title over Far Spain?
(a) The proconsular imperium .
(b) The Far Spain Ambassador.
(c) The military outpost specialist.
(d) The Senate propogate.
10. What does Clodius change his status to?
11. What has Spain changed about Caesar?
(a) His complacency.
(b) His family relations.
(c) His physical strength.
(d) His desires.
12. What does Caesar accuse Catalus of?
(a) Slandering noblemen.
(b) Helping Catilina.
(c) Embezzling money.
(d) Lying in court.
13. What power does Caesar's tribune try to take away from the Senate?
(a) The power to change decisions of the Assembly.
(b) The privilege of secret voting.
(c) The power of Veto.
(d) The power to give campaigning speeches before voting.
14. Who does Cicero say would be most likely to cause an uprising?
(b) Ex cons.
15. What does Cicero try to arrest Caesar for?
(a) Falsifying evidence.
(b) Slandering officials.
(c) Starting a violent meeting.
(d) Misusing Senate power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who desecrates the Bona Dea?
2. How old is Caesar when he becomes the Senior Consul?
3. How does Cato try to block Caesar's land bill that would benefit Pompey?
4. Who forged a letter in Caesar's name?
5. What does Caesar do when Cato accuses him of trying to become king?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)