|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caesar do in Spain that worries the boni?
(a) Sends no word.
(b) Has success.
(c) Changes laws.
(d) Gets re-married.
2. What special gift does Caesar give Calpurnia?
(a) A peacock.
(b) A cat.
(c) A wine goblet.
(d) A crown.
3. With whom is Julia smitten?
4. Who does Caesar treat Calpurnia like?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His mistress.
(c) His servant.
(d) His mother.
5. What does Pompey always consult Julia about?
(a) Trade rations.
(b) Political decisions.
(c) Physical appearances.
(d) Meal preperation.
6. What is Rabirius's occupation?
7. What does Caesar deal with as praetor urbanus?
(b) Public contacts.
(c) Religious offerings.
8. Who tries to garnish Caesar's wages in Far Spain?
(a) All of these.
(c) The Boni.
(d) His creditors.
9. What does Caesar grant Ptolemy?
(a) Tenure over Egypt.
(b) Trade embargos.
(c) Vital performance information.
(d) Tax privileges.
10. Why does Caesar choose to prosecute Rabirius?
(a) To illustrate his love of Rome.
(b) To show the people what Roman law really requires.
(c) To punish Cicero who is Rabinius's friend.
(d) To show the people his power.
11. What does Crassus demand when he gives money to Caesar?
(a) A favor in the future.
(b) His daughter's hand in marriage.
(c) A promotion.
(d) A pardon of his crimes.
12. Which of these is NOT in Caesar's triumvirate?
13. How old is Caesar when he becomes the Senior Consul?
14. Who does Caesar say dominates the business world?
15. What does Clodius change his status to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Caesar of the boni's deception?
2. What does the narrator say Servelia is for Caesar?
3. Who is Caesar's tribune?
4. What is Cicero's first name?
5. Who kills Vettius?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)