|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Caesar given money to do in Far Spain?
(a) Maintain the area.
(b) Pay his civil servants.
(c) All of these.
(d) Pay his legions.
2. What about Catalus does Caesar want to destroy?
(a) His pride.
(b) His career.
(c) His family.
(d) His reputation.
3. What power does Caesar's tribune try to take away from the Senate?
(a) The power of Veto.
(b) The power to give campaigning speeches before voting.
(c) The power to change decisions of the Assembly.
(d) The privilege of secret voting.
4. What does Caesar deal with as praetor urbanus?
(a) Religious offerings.
(c) Public contacts.
5. How does Catilina insult Cicero while being questioned?
(a) Mocks his short stature.
(b) Mocks his lack of heritage.
(c) Lists all the bad things that happened during his consulship.
(d) Reveals the affair he had with his wife.
6. What causes the Roman depression?
(a) Mishandled funds.
(b) Corruption of senators.
(c) The war in the East.
(d) Costly court rituals.
7. What do the boni do about Pompey's legislation?
(a) Accept it.
(b) Change it.
(c) Block it.
(d) Burry it.
8. Who is Caesar's tribune?
9. What does Caesar hope to be given to solve his money problems?
(a) A new position.
(b) A pardon.
(c) Some tax money.
(d) A province.
10. What do the boni try to make sure Caesar does not become?
(a) A province master.
(b) A Senator.
(c) A consul.
(d) The first man.
11. Who is Caesar's junior consul?
12. Who helps Caesar exile Rabirius?
(a) All of these.
13. How much does Caesar owe his debtors?
(a) 1 billion.
(b) 20 million.
(c) 1 million.
(d) 50 million.
14. What does Caesar accuse Rabirius of?
(a) High treason.
15. With whom is Julia smitten?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Bona Dea?
2. Why is Cicero not able to arrest Catilina?
3. How is Caesar warned of the boni's deception?
4. Who tries to garnish Caesar's wages in Far Spain?
5. What does Cato shout in the Senate when asked about Caesar's land bill that would benefit Pompey?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)