|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clodius charge, once his status is changed?
2. What causes the Roman depression?
(a) Corruption of senators.
(b) Mishandled funds.
(c) The war in the East.
(d) Costly court rituals.
3. Why does Caesar choose to prosecute Rabirius?
(a) To punish Cicero who is Rabinius's friend.
(b) To show the people his power.
(c) To show the people what Roman law really requires.
(d) To illustrate his love of Rome.
4. What is Caesar given money to do in Far Spain?
(a) Pay his civil servants.
(b) Pay his legions.
(c) Maintain the area.
(d) All of these.
5. Which of these is NOT in Caesar's triumvirate?
6. What does Cicero do to infuriate Caesar?
(a) Execute people without a trial.
(b) Accuse him of treachery.
(c) Sleep with Pompeia.
(d) Spread news of his affair with Servelia.
7. Who joins Cato's chanting about Caesar's land bill that would benefit Pompey?
8. Who is Caesar's tribune?
9. What does Caesar hope to be given to solve his money problems?
(a) Some tax money.
(b) A province.
(c) A new position.
(d) A pardon.
10. Who allowed the person in, who desecrated the Bona Dea?
(b) Pompeia's servant.
11. What new knowledge does Caesar use to get back at Cicero?
(a) His letters from Pompey.
(b) His studies of Ancient Law.
(c) His military expertise.
(d) His mythological information.
12. What does Catilina say he will do if he is elected Consul?
(a) Cancel all debts.
(b) Surge the economy.
(c) End the war.
(d) Raise taxes.
13. What does Caesar grant Ptolemy?
(a) Vital performance information.
(b) Trade embargos.
(c) Tenure over Egypt.
(d) Tax privileges.
14. What made Crassus wealthy?
(a) His loan business.
(b) His rental properties.
(c) His business savvy.
(d) His inheritance.
15. What does Caesar send Labienus to do in Italian Gaul?
(a) Survey the land.
(b) Fortify the borders.
(c) Establish an office.
(d) Prepare the Legions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cicero say would be most likely to cause an uprising?
2. What does Fulvia do in response to the desecrated Bona Dea?
3. Who helps Clodius change his status?
4. How much does Caesar owe his debtors?
5. What does Caesar say every man in Rome owes Crassus?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)