|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Catalus does Caesar want to destroy?
(a) His career.
(b) His reputation.
(c) His pride.
(d) His family.
2. What made Crassus wealthy?
(a) His inheritance.
(b) His loan business.
(c) His business savvy.
(d) His rental properties.
3. Who allowed the person in, who desecrated the Bona Dea?
(b) Pompeia's servant.
4. What new knowledge does Caesar use to get back at Cicero?
(a) His studies of Ancient Law.
(b) His military expertise.
(c) His mythological information.
(d) His letters from Pompey.
5. Who does Caesar treat Calpurnia like?
(a) His mother.
(b) His mistress.
(c) His servant.
(d) His daughter.
6. What special gift does Caesar give Calpurnia?
(a) A wine goblet.
(b) A crown.
(c) A peacock.
(d) A cat.
7. What is Rabirius's occupation?
8. What does Cicero think Catilina is recruiting in secret?
(a) A revolution.
(b) A new government.
(c) A black mail trail.
(d) An army.
9. Who is Caesar's tribune?
10. What does Caesar say every man in Rome owes Crassus?
(b) A favor.
11. Who tries to garnish Caesar's wages in Far Spain?
(a) His creditors.
(b) The Boni.
(d) All of these.
12. Who kills Vettius?
13. What do the boni do about Pompey's legislation?
(a) Burry it.
(b) Accept it.
(c) Change it.
(d) Block it.
14. What has Spain changed about Caesar?
(a) His physical strength.
(b) His desires.
(c) His complacency.
(d) His family relations.
15. Who helps Caesar exile Rabirius?
(b) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cato shout in the Senate when asked about Caesar's land bill that would benefit Pompey?
2. What does Caesar accuse Rabirius of?
3. Who helps Clodius change his status?
4. What does Crassus demand when he gives money to Caesar?
5. What power does Caesar's tribune try to take away from the Senate?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)