Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special gift does Caesar give Calpurnia?
(a) A wine goblet.
(b) A cat.
(c) A peacock.
(d) A crown.
2. Who does Cicero blame for the Roman depression?
(a) All of these.
3. What is Caesar's greatest goal?
(a) To conquer the world.
(b) To marry an Egyptian woman.
(c) To make peace with Spain.
(d) To usurp Pompey.
4. Who warns Caesar of the boni's deception?
5. What does Caesar say every man in Rome owes Crassus?
(c) A favor.
6. Who joins Cato's chanting about Caesar's land bill that would benefit Pompey?
7. What does Caesar do in Spain that worries the boni?
(a) Has success.
(b) Gets re-married.
(c) Changes laws.
(d) Sends no word.
8. What does Caesar send Labienus to do in Italian Gaul?
(a) Survey the land.
(b) Prepare the Legions.
(c) Fortify the borders.
(d) Establish an office.
9. What new knowledge does Caesar use to get back at Cicero?
(a) His military expertise.
(b) His letters from Pompey.
(c) His studies of Ancient Law.
(d) His mythological information.
10. What does Caesar hope to be given to solve his money problems?
(a) Some tax money.
(b) A province.
(c) A new position.
(d) A pardon.
11. Who kills Vettius?
12. Who does Caesar say dominates the business world?
13. What does Fulvia do in response to the desecrated Bona Dea?
(a) Aborts her child.
(b) Stands at trial.
(c) Flees Rome.
(d) Gets a divorce.
14. Why does Caesar choose to prosecute Rabirius?
(a) To show the people what Roman law really requires.
(b) To illustrate his love of Rome.
(c) To show the people his power.
(d) To punish Cicero who is Rabinius's friend.
15. What causes the Roman depression?
(a) Corruption of senators.
(b) Mishandled funds.
(c) The war in the East.
(d) Costly court rituals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caesar say Catilina never posed an accusable threat to Rome?
2. How old is Caesar when he becomes the Senior Consul?
3. What does the narrator say Servelia is for Caesar?
4. What is Cicero's first name?
5. What does Crassus demand when he gives money to Caesar?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)