|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cato call Caesar's land bill that would benefit Pompey?
2. What does Cicero think Catilina is recruiting in secret?
(a) A black mail trail.
(b) A new government.
(c) A revolution.
(d) An army.
3. What does Cicero do to infuriate Caesar?
(a) Execute people without a trial.
(b) Sleep with Pompeia.
(c) Spread news of his affair with Servelia.
(d) Accuse him of treachery.
4. What does Cassius say he will do if he is elected Consul?
(a) End the war.
(b) Surge the economy.
(c) Raise taxes.
(d) Cancel all debts.
5. What does Fulvia do in response to the desecrated Bona Dea?
(a) Stands at trial.
(b) Flees Rome.
(c) Aborts her child.
(d) Gets a divorce.
6. What does Pompey always consult Julia about?
(a) Political decisions.
(b) Meal preperation.
(c) Trade rations.
(d) Physical appearances.
7. What does Caesar deal with as praetor urbanus?
(b) Public contacts.
(d) Religious offerings.
8. What is Cicero's first name?
9. Who does Cicero say would be most likely to cause an uprising?
(c) Ex cons.
10. Who negotiated Caesar's debts for him?
11. Who does Caesar treat Calpurnia like?
(a) His servant.
(b) His mother.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His mistress.
12. Who forged a letter in Caesar's name?
13. What do the boni try to make sure Caesar does not become?
(a) A Senator.
(b) The first man.
(c) A province master.
(d) A consul.
14. Who helps Caesar exile Rabirius?
(a) All of these.
15. Why does Clodius want to annex Cyprus?
(a) To have a home for himself.
(b) To give the people free grain.
(c) To cut back taxes.
(d) To benefit the veterans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Caesar of the boni's deception?
2. Who is Caesar's junior consul?
3. What special gift does Caesar give Calpurnia?
4. Who allowed the person in, who desecrated the Bona Dea?
5. What made Crassus wealthy?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)