|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins Cato's chanting about Caesar's land bill that would benefit Pompey?
2. What does Fulvia do in response to the desecrated Bona Dea?
(a) Flees Rome.
(b) Aborts her child.
(c) Gets a divorce.
(d) Stands at trial.
3. What does Caesar say every man in Rome owes Crassus?
(c) A favor.
4. What is Cicero's first name?
5. How does Cato try to block Caesar's land bill that would benefit Pompey?
(a) He campaigns against it.
(b) He vetoes it.
(c) He holds a filibuster.
(d) He asks the boni to review it.
6. What does Cicero do to infuriate Caesar?
(a) Execute people without a trial.
(b) Spread news of his affair with Servelia.
(c) Accuse him of treachery.
(d) Sleep with Pompeia.
7. What does Caesar hope to be given to solve his money problems?
(a) A new position.
(b) A pardon.
(c) A province.
(d) Some tax money.
8. What does Cassius say he will do if he is elected Consul?
(a) Surge the economy.
(b) Cancel all debts.
(c) Raise taxes.
(d) End the war.
9. What special gift does Caesar give Calpurnia?
(a) A crown.
(b) A wine goblet.
(c) A cat.
(d) A peacock.
10. Who helps Clodius change his status?
11. What is Cicero's position?
(a) Pontifus Minor.
(c) Sacrificial Officer.
(d) Senior consul.
12. Who does Caesar say dominates the business world?
13. Who allowed the person in, who desecrated the Bona Dea?
(d) Pompeia's servant.
14. Who kills Vettius?
15. What has Spain changed about Caesar?
(a) His complacency.
(b) His family relations.
(c) His physical strength.
(d) His desires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clodius change his status to?
2. Who does Cicero say would be most likely to cause an uprising?
3. With whom is Julia smitten?
4. Who does Clodius charge, once his status is changed?
5. Who tries to garnish Caesar's wages in Far Spain?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)