|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Caesar say Catilina never posed an accusable threat to Rome?
(a) He was planning to join Pompey.
(b) The armies never entered Rome.
(c) He was fighting for Rome.
(d) There was never a declaration of war.
2. What do the boni do about Pompey's legislation?
(a) Change it.
(b) Accept it.
(c) Burry it.
(d) Block it.
3. Who does Caesar say dominates the military world?
4. What is Ptolemy's title?
5. What is Cicero's first name?
6. What does Crassus demand when he gives money to Caesar?
(a) His daughter's hand in marriage.
(b) A pardon of his crimes.
(c) A promotion.
(d) A favor in the future.
7. What does Caesar grant Ptolemy?
(a) Vital performance information.
(b) Tax privileges.
(c) Trade embargos.
(d) Tenure over Egypt.
8. Why does Caesar choose to prosecute Rabirius?
(a) To show the people his power.
(b) To illustrate his love of Rome.
(c) To show the people what Roman law really requires.
(d) To punish Cicero who is Rabinius's friend.
9. What is Caesar's title over Far Spain?
(a) The Far Spain Ambassador.
(b) The Senate propogate.
(c) The military outpost specialist.
(d) The proconsular imperium .
10. Who kills Vettius?
11. Who forged a letter in Caesar's name?
12. What does Cicero try to arrest Caesar for?
(a) Slandering officials.
(b) Falsifying evidence.
(c) Starting a violent meeting.
(d) Misusing Senate power.
13. What does the narrator say Servelia is for Caesar?
(a) A drug.
(b) A trinket.
(c) A freedom.
(d) A medication.
14. Who does Cicero say would be most likely to cause an uprising?
(b) Ex cons.
15. Who allowed the person in, who desecrated the Bona Dea?
(c) Pompeia's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pompey always consult Julia about?
2. What does Cassius say he will do if he is elected Consul?
3. What power does Caesar's tribune try to take away from the Senate?
4. What does Catilina say he will do if he is elected Consul?
5. What made Crassus wealthy?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)