|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cassius say he will do if he is elected Consul?
(a) Surge the economy.
(b) End the war.
(c) Raise taxes.
(d) Cancel all debts.
2. Who kills Vettius?
3. What is Caesar's title over Far Spain?
(a) The proconsular imperium .
(b) The Senate propogate.
(c) The Far Spain Ambassador.
(d) The military outpost specialist.
4. What does Caesar do when Cato accuses him of trying to become king?
(a) Berates him.
(b) Pours wine on him.
(c) Spits on him.
(d) Hits him.
5. Who warns Caesar of the boni's deception?
6. Who does Cicero say would be most likely to cause an uprising?
(b) Ex cons.
7. Why does Caesar choose to prosecute Rabirius?
(a) To show the people his power.
(b) To punish Cicero who is Rabinius's friend.
(c) To show the people what Roman law really requires.
(d) To illustrate his love of Rome.
8. Who helps Caesar exile Rabirius?
(d) All of these.
9. Who allowed the person in, who desecrated the Bona Dea?
(d) Pompeia's servant.
10. Who forged a letter in Caesar's name?
11. How old is Caesar when he becomes the Senior Consul?
12. Who joins Cato's chanting about Caesar's land bill that would benefit Pompey?
13. What causes the Roman depression?
(a) Costly court rituals.
(b) Mishandled funds.
(c) Corruption of senators.
(d) The war in the East.
14. What does Crassus demand when he gives money to Caesar?
(a) A favor in the future.
(b) A pardon of his crimes.
(c) His daughter's hand in marriage.
(d) A promotion.
15. What does Caesar grant Ptolemy?
(a) Vital performance information.
(b) Tenure over Egypt.
(c) Trade embargos.
(d) Tax privileges.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Caesar owe his debtors?
2. What made Crassus wealthy?
3. What does Cicero think Catilina is recruiting in secret?
4. What special gift does Caesar give Calpurnia?
5. Why does Caesar not borrow money from Crassus for his debts?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)