|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ervelia name Caesar's daughter?
2. How does Brutus's betrothed feel about Brutus?
(a) She is very attracted to him.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She is afraid of him.
(d) She sees him as a friend.
3. How does Brutus feel about his brothers?
(a) He hates them.
(b) He has pity on them.
(c) He loves them.
(d) He is amused by them.
4. How long was Caesar gone, when he returns at the beginning of the book?
(a) 11 months.
(b) 13 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 15 months.
5. To whom is Brutus betrothed?
6. What problem is Gabinius trying to eradicate?
(a) The taxes.
(b) The riots.
(c) The blight.
(d) The piracy.
7. Who does Servilia want as a daughter-in-law?
8. What does Caesar rely on to win the Pontifus Maximus election?
(a) His popularity.
(b) His money.
(c) His previous position.
(d) His military strength.
9. Who takes over Lucius's military command?
10. What does Julia think when she is around Brutus?
(a) He is stupid.
(b) He is boring.
(c) He is young.
(d) He is annoying.
11. Who is the current First Man in Rome?
12. Where is Caesar coming home from at the beginning of the book?
13. What rumor is spread about Lucius?
(a) He is stealing spoils of war.
(b) He does not pay taxes.
(c) He is an Egyptian spy.
(d) He is having an affair.
14. What happens when the rumor is spread about Lucius?
(a) All of these.
(b) Mutiny strikes.
(c) He is out on trial.
(d) He loses his command.
15. How does Cato describe Caesar's festivals?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar want to have happen to violators when he is a curule?
2. When does Servelia give birth to Caesar's daughter?
3. What is the First Man in Rome skilled at?
4. What does Auerelia not like about the new house of the Pontifus Maximus?
5. What kind of races are part of the Ludi Meglenses?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)