|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vetu's title?
2. What does the Popular assembly elect Caesar to be?
3. What does Julia think when she is around Brutus?
(a) He is young.
(b) He is boring.
(c) He is annoying.
(d) He is stupid.
4. What kind of place does Clodius frequent after losing his case?
5. How old is Brutus when he becomes rich?
6. What river does Caesar tap into during the Ludi Meglenses?
7. How many daughters does Servelia have?
8. Who does Cornelius work for?
9. What is the First Man in Rome skilled at?
(a) International affairs.
(c) Financial matters.
(d) Military tactics.
10. What rumor is spread about Lucius?
(a) He is having an affair.
(b) He is an Egyptian spy.
(c) He is stealing spoils of war.
(d) He does not pay taxes.
11. What kind of crown does Caesar wear?
12. What does Caesar tell Crassus to profit from?
(a) Grain prices.
(c) Property values.
(d) High taxes.
13. Why does Caesar have such a strong following?
(a) He was good in school.
(b) He has strong family lineage.
(c) His military success is renowned.
(d) He is very rich.
14. Who stole the grain in Ostia?
15. What assembly elected Pompey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is given to the public for free at the Ludi Meglenses?
2. What does Auerelia not like about the new house of the Pontifus Maximus?
3. What does Caesar fix for the province, at the beginning of the book?
4. What nickname does Clodius get when he is with Lucius?
5. What fear does the Senate have about Pompey as a leader?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)