|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Clodius and Lucius related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are brothers-in-law.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are half-brothers.
2. Who robs Clodius?
3. Why does Caesar think the current First Man in Rome will fall?
(a) He is old.
(b) He is weary of the job.
(c) He is not learned enough.
(d) He does not have family lineage.
4. How does Cato describe Caesar's festivals?
5. Who spreads the rumor about Lucius?
6. What intrigues Caesar about Servilia?
(a) Her innocence.
(b) Her money.
(c) Her intelligence.
(d) Her power.
7. What does Ervelia name Caesar's daughter?
8. What happens to Clodius after his case against Fabia is lost?
(a) He loses his election.
(b) He is taxed.
(c) He is welcomed into the Boni.
(d) He is shunned.
9. Who moves into the new house with Caesar after he becomes Pontifus Maximus?
(a) The priest court.
(b) His lover.
(c) The Boni masters.
(d) His family.
10. Why does Aurelia worry about her daughter-in-law after Caesar becomes Pontifus Maximus?
(a) She is very stupid.
(b) She has strange rendezvous.
(c) She is spending time with Claudians.
(d) She is close to discovering Caesar's infidelity.
11. What happens when the rumor is spread about Lucius?
(a) He is out on trial.
(b) He loses his command.
(c) All of these.
(d) Mutiny strikes.
12. What does Caesar tell Crassus to profit from?
(a) Property values.
(b) High taxes.
(c) Grain prices.
13. What rumor is spread about Lucius?
(a) He is stealing spoils of war.
(b) He does not pay taxes.
(c) He is having an affair.
(d) He is an Egyptian spy.
14. How does Brutus feel about his brothers?
(a) He hates them.
(b) He is amused by them.
(c) He has pity on them.
(d) He loves them.
15. What group does Fabia belong to?
(a) The Senate Women.
(b) The Nurses of Mercy.
(c) The Daughters of Zeuss.
(d) The Vestal Virgins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the First Man in Rome skilled at?
2. Why does Clodius lose his case against Fabia?
3. What does Julia think when she is around Brutus?
4. How does Caepio die?
5. What is Cato's wife's name?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)