|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Pontifus Maximus patriarch over?
(a) The Vestal Virgins.
(b) The Sacrifice House.
(c) The Garden of the Gods.
(d) The Holy Nurses.
2. What kind of grain was stolen in Ostia?
3. What nickname does Clodius get when he is with Lucius?
(a) The Poor Rich Man.
(b) The Noble Peasant.
(c) The Soldier's Friend.
(d) The Lowly Nobleman.
4. How does Servelia feel about her sons?
(a) She has pity on them.
(b) She is ashamed of them.
(c) She loves them.
(d) She is amused by them.
5. Why does Caesar think the current First Man in Rome will fall?
(a) He does not have family lineage.
(b) He is weary of the job.
(c) He is old.
(d) He is not learned enough.
6. What does Caesar tell Clodius to control?
(a) His women.
(b) His temper.
(c) His manners.
(d) His servants.
7. What river does Caesar tap into during the Ludi Meglenses?
8. How does Caesar convince the assembly to give Pompey the special commission?
(a) He sings a song.
(b) He reads a letter.
(c) He has Cornelius deliver a speech.
(d) He delivers a speech.
9. How many theaters are made for the Ludi Meglenses?
10. What is Caesar's mother's name?
11. Why does Aurelia worry about her daughter-in-law after Caesar becomes Pontifus Maximus?
(a) She is very stupid.
(b) She has strange rendezvous.
(c) She is close to discovering Caesar's infidelity.
(d) She is spending time with Claudians.
12. What does Caesar say to Lucius after he is elected the Pontifus Maximus?
(a) His feelings for him will not change.
(b) All of these.
(c) He will be the same man.
(d) He is welcome in the new home.
13. How does Caesar provide shade at the festivals he oversees?
(a) He holds them inside.
(b) He starts them late at night.
(c) He gives out hats.
(d) He puts up tents.
14. What fascinates Caesar in the fire of Vesta?
(a) All of these.
(b) The blueprints of the city.
(c) Ancient Laws.
(d) The pictoglyphs.
15. What is Vetu's title?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Caesar's mother's house to discuss politics?
2. How old is Brutus when he becomes rich?
3. What does the Popular assembly elect Caesar to be?
4. What intrigues Caesar about Servilia?
5. What is Polyxena's position?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)