|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What intrigues Caesar about Servilia?
(a) Her innocence.
(b) Her money.
(c) Her power.
(d) Her intelligence.
2. What problem is Gabinius trying to eradicate?
(a) The blight.
(b) The taxes.
(c) The riots.
(d) The piracy.
3. How does Caesar feel about being asked to help Pompey?
4. What kind of place does Clodius frequent after losing his case?
5. What happens to Clodius after his case against Fabia is lost?
(a) He is welcomed into the Boni.
(b) He is taxed.
(c) He is shunned.
(d) He loses his election.
6. What river does Caesar tap into during the Ludi Meglenses?
7. Who helps Servelia make her son rich?
(b) Her brother.
(c) A slave.
8. What rumor is spread about Lucius?
(a) He is stealing spoils of war.
(b) He does not pay taxes.
(c) He is having an affair.
(d) He is an Egyptian spy.
9. How does Caesar finance the festivals he puts on?
(a) He uses tax money.
(b) He takes out loans.
(c) He steals from the coffers.
(d) He uses his inheritance.
10. Who is Caesar's adopted father figure?
11. How does Servelia feel about her sons?
(a) She is amused by them.
(b) She loves them.
(c) She is ashamed of them.
(d) She has pity on them.
12. What is Caesar's mother's name?
13. What is the First Man in Rome skilled at?
(a) Military tactics.
(b) Financial matters.
(d) International affairs.
14. Who is Caepio's heir?
15. Who spreads the rumor about Lucius?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Brutus's betrothed when he becomes wealthy?
2. Who robs Clodius?
3. Who tricks Cato into presenting Pompey's name?
4. What do Clodius and Caesar have in common?
5. What does a curule do?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)