|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Clodius and Caesar have in common?
(a) They have beautiful daughters.
(b) They are having an affair.
(c) They want Brutus's wealth.
(d) They want to be the First Man.
2. What is Popilla's occupation?
(c) Vestal Virgin.
3. Who takes over Lucius's military command?
4. Who stole the grain in Ostia?
5. Why does Clodius lose his case against Fabia?
(a) Fabia dies.
(b) The case is cruel.
(c) He has no hard evidence.
(d) Fabia has an alibi.
6. What does Clodius accuse Fabia of?
(d) Unchaste acts.
7. What does the Popular assembly elect Caesar to be?
8. What is a growing problem in Rome that Caesar talks to the First Man about?
9. What does Caesar tell Clodius to control?
(a) His women.
(b) His temper.
(c) His manners.
(d) His servants.
10. What kind of feast is the Ludi Meglenses?
11. Where does Caesar move after becoming the Pontifus Maximus?
(a) The Church Court.
(b) The Domus Publica.
(c) The Public Garden.
(d) The Row of Officials.
12. What inspires the restarted affair between Caesar and Servelia?
(a) Brutus's betrothal ends.
(b) Brutus's inheritance.
(c) Caesar's marriage dissolves.
(d) Servelia's daughter is born.
13. What kind of races are part of the Ludi Meglenses?
(a) Hawking races.
(b) Chariot races.
(c) Foot races.
(d) Dog races.
14. Who does Cornelius work for?
15. How does Servelia plan to make her son wealthy?
(a) Blackmailing Caesar.
(b) Getting him a good career.
(c) Stealing her brother's money.
(d) Enrolling him in the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Servelia feel about Caesar's marriage?
2. What did Sulla abolish when he was in command?
3. How does Catalus try to get Caesar to not run for the Pontifus Maximus?
4. What kind of place does Clodius frequent after losing his case?
5. What is the Pontifus Maximus patriarch over?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)