|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters does Servelia have?
2. What does a curule do?
(a) Count money.
(b) Take care of buildings.
(c) Collect taxes.
(d) Count votes.
3. What does Caesar tell Crassus to profit from?
(a) High taxes.
(b) Grain prices.
(d) Property values.
4. How does Servelia plan to make her son wealthy?
(a) Stealing her brother's money.
(b) Blackmailing Caesar.
(c) Getting him a good career.
(d) Enrolling him in the army.
5. What does Clodius accuse Fabia of?
(d) Unchaste acts.
6. How old is Brutus when he becomes rich?
7. Why does Aurelia worry about her daughter-in-law after Caesar becomes Pontifus Maximus?
(a) She is close to discovering Caesar's infidelity.
(b) She is very stupid.
(c) She is spending time with Claudians.
(d) She has strange rendezvous.
8. What nickname does Clodius get when he is with Lucius?
(a) The Soldier's Friend.
(b) The Noble Peasant.
(c) The Lowly Nobleman.
(d) The Poor Rich Man.
9. How does Brutus feel about his brothers?
(a) He has pity on them.
(b) He is amused by them.
(c) He hates them.
(d) He loves them.
10. What kind of place does Clodius frequent after losing his case?
11. Who comes to Caesar's mother's house to discuss politics?
(b) Military wives.
(c) The Senators.
(d) The judges.
12. How are Clodius and Lucius related?
(a) They are half-brothers.
(b) They are brothers-in-law.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are cousins.
13. How does Servelia feel about her sons?
(a) She is amused by them.
(b) She is ashamed of them.
(c) She has pity on them.
(d) She loves them.
14. How does Caesar convince the assembly to give Pompey the special commission?
(a) He reads a letter.
(b) He delivers a speech.
(c) He has Cornelius deliver a speech.
(d) He sings a song.
15. How is Sulla described?
(c) All of these.
(d) Mad man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Caesar's family name?
2. What is Vetu's title?
3. What is Cato's wife's name?
4. What does Caesar plan to do to get the approval he needs?
5. Who is Gaius Marius?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)