|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Caesar's family name?
2. Who restarts the affair between Caesar and Servelia?
3. What kind of crown does Caesar wear?
4. What is given to the public for free at the Ludi Meglenses?
(c) All of these.
5. How many theaters are made for the Ludi Meglenses?
6. Who does Servilia want as a daughter-in-law?
7. What does Clodius accuse Fabia of?
(a) Unchaste acts.
8. What does Auerelia not like about the new house of the Pontifus Maximus?
(a) It is harder to watch for Pomepeia.
(b) It smells of incense.
(c) It is smaller than sh expected.
(d) There are no private places.
9. How does the Senate feel about Pompey as a leader?
10. What does Caesar say to Lucius after he is elected the Pontifus Maximus?
(a) All of these.
(b) He is welcome in the new home.
(c) He will be the same man.
(d) His feelings for him will not change.
11. What is the Pontifus Maximus patriarch over?
(a) The Holy Nurses.
(b) The Sacrifice House.
(c) The Vestal Virgins.
(d) The Garden of the Gods.
12. How does Caepio die?
(a) He has a venerial disease.
(b) He hangs himself.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He is poisoned.
13. What fascinates Caesar in the fire of Vesta?
(a) All of these.
(b) The blueprints of the city.
(c) The pictoglyphs.
(d) Ancient Laws.
14. What group does Fabia belong to?
(a) The Daughters of Zeuss.
(b) The Senate Women.
(c) The Nurses of Mercy.
(d) The Vestal Virgins.
15. What does Caesar rely on to win the Pontifus Maximus election?
(a) His popularity.
(b) His previous position.
(c) His money.
(d) His military strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fire of Vesta hold?
2. Who comes to Caesar's mother's house to discuss politics?
3. What does a curule do?
4. What religious role does the Pontifus Maximus hold?
5. How many daughters does Servelia have?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)