|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cato's wife's name?
2. How does Lucius treat Clodius?
(a) He ignores him.
(b) He embraces him.
(c) He dotes on him.
(d) He teases him.
3. How does Caepio die?
(a) He has a venerial disease.
(b) He is poisoned.
(c) He hangs himself.
(d) He is stabbed.
4. What does Caesar want to have happen to violators when he is a curule?
(a) They should be fined.
(b) They should be imprisoned.
(c) They should be put on trial.
(d) They should be whipped.
5. What is Caesar's mother's name?
6. What is Popilla's occupation?
(a) Vestal Virgin.
7. Where does Caesar move after becoming the Pontifus Maximus?
(a) The Church Court.
(b) The Row of Officials.
(c) The Public Garden.
(d) The Domus Publica.
8. Who takes over Lucius's military command?
9. What does Auerelia not like about the new house of the Pontifus Maximus?
(a) It is smaller than sh expected.
(b) It smells of incense.
(c) It is harder to watch for Pomepeia.
(d) There are no private places.
10. Who restarts the affair between Caesar and Servelia?
11. What does Julia think when she is around Brutus?
(a) He is annoying.
(b) He is stupid.
(c) He is young.
(d) He is boring.
12. How does the Senate feel about Pompey as a leader?
13. Who does Gabinius work for?
14. What does the fire of Vesta hold?
(a) All of these.
(b) Important contracts.
(c) Ancient Roman documents.
(d) Housing wills.
15. Who does Cornelius work for?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Servelia feel about Caesar's marriage?
2. What are the Ludi Meglenses called?
3. Why does Caesar have such a strong following?
4. What is given to the public for free at the Ludi Meglenses?
5. When does Servelia give birth to Caesar's daughter?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)