|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who robs Clodius?
2. What assembly elected Pompey?
3. How are Clodius and Lucius related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are brothers-in-law.
(c) They are half-brothers.
(d) They are cousins.
4. Why does Caesar have such a strong following?
(a) He was good in school.
(b) He has strong family lineage.
(c) His military success is renowned.
(d) He is very rich.
5. What are the Ludi Meglenses called?
(a) The first love.
(b) The first games.
(c) The first peace.
(d) The first light.
6. How many theaters are made for the Ludi Meglenses?
7. Who does Servilia want as a daughter-in-law?
8. Who tricks Cato into presenting Pompey's name?
9. To whom is Brutus betrothed?
10. Where is Caesar coming home from at the beginning of the book?
11. What does Balbus teach Caesar?
(d) Public speaking.
12. Who restarts the affair between Caesar and Servelia?
13. How did Gabinius and Caesar become friends?
(a) Their senate seats are next to each other.
(b) They went to school together.
(c) They are old family friends.
(d) They were in the military together.
14. What group does Fabia belong to?
(a) The Vestal Virgins.
(b) The Senate Women.
(c) The Daughters of Zeuss.
(d) The Nurses of Mercy.
15. How does Lucius treat Clodius?
(a) He embraces him.
(b) He ignores him.
(c) He dotes on him.
(d) He teases him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious role does the Pontifus Maximus hold?
2. What is Polyxena's position?
3. What is the Pontifus Maximus patriarch over?
4. Where does Caesar move after becoming the Pontifus Maximus?
5. What does Caesar rely on to win the Pontifus Maximus election?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)