|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vetu's title?
2. What is Caesar's family name?
3. How does the Senate feel about Pompey as a leader?
4. What inspires the restarted affair between Caesar and Servelia?
(a) Caesar's marriage dissolves.
(b) Servelia's daughter is born.
(c) Brutus's inheritance.
(d) Brutus's betrothal ends.
5. What happens to Clodius after his case against Fabia is lost?
(a) He is taxed.
(b) He is shunned.
(c) He is welcomed into the Boni.
(d) He loses his election.
6. Who restarts the affair between Caesar and Servelia?
7. How long is the Ludi Meglenses?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 1 week.
8. What assembly elected Pompey?
9. How does Caesar feel about being asked to help Pompey?
10. What do the people of Rome do when grain prices are raised?
(a) They boycott the market.
(b) They call for a new election.
(c) All of these.
(d) They riot.
11. What does a curule do?
(a) Collect taxes.
(b) Take care of buildings.
(c) Count money.
(d) Count votes.
12. Who moves into the new house with Caesar after he becomes Pontifus Maximus?
(a) The Boni masters.
(b) The priest court.
(c) His family.
(d) His lover.
13. Who does Servilia want as a daughter-in-law?
14. How does Cato describe Caesar's festivals?
15. What does Caesar say the Pontifus Maximus office will NOT do for him?
(a) Extend his loan.
(b) Shift his loyalties.
(c) Pay his debts.
(d) Change him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group does Fabia belong to?
2. Where does Caesar move after becoming the Pontifus Maximus?
3. What happens when the rumor is spread about Lucius?
4. How does Caepio die?
5. What is Popilla's occupation?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)