|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI May of 60 B.C.- March of 58 B.C.: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Caepio's heir?
2. What is given to the public for free at the Ludi Meglenses?
(a) All of these.
3. What new knowledge does Caesar use to get back at Cicero?
(a) His letters from Pompey.
(b) His mythological information.
(c) His military expertise.
(d) His studies of Ancient Law.
4. What does Caesar say to Lucius after he is elected the Pontifus Maximus?
(a) He will be the same man.
(b) His feelings for him will not change.
(c) All of these.
(d) He is welcome in the new home.
5. What does Caesar rely on to win the Pontifus Maximus election?
(a) His money.
(b) His popularity.
(c) His military strength.
(d) His previous position.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Caesar of the boni's deception?
2. What does Caesar grant Ptolemy?
3. What does Pompey always consult Julia about?
4. What does Caesar accuse Catalus of?
5. What happens when the rumor is spread about Lucius?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)