|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI May of 60 B.C.- March of 58 B.C.: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is NOT in Caesar's triumvirate?
2. What does Caesar deal with as praetor urbanus?
(b) Public contacts.
(d) Religious offerings.
3. What does Caesar hope to be given to solve his money problems?
(a) A new position.
(b) A pardon.
(c) A province.
(d) Some tax money.
4. What does Cicero think Catilina is recruiting in secret?
(a) A new government.
(b) A black mail trail.
(c) A revolution.
(d) An army.
5. How does Clodius feel about the lower classes?
(a) He hates them.
(b) He pities them.
(c) He enjoys them.
(d) He looks down on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters does Servelia have?
2. What kind of list does Clodius compile after losing his case?
3. What do the people of Rome do when grain prices are raised?
4. What intrigues Caesar about Servilia?
5. What is Vetu's title?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)