|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI May of 60 B.C.- March of 58 B.C.: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Crassus wealthy?
(a) His inheritance.
(b) His loan business.
(c) His rental properties.
(d) His business savvy.
2. Who does Gabinius work for?
3. What does the fire of Vesta hold?
(a) Housing wills.
(b) Ancient Roman documents.
(c) All of these.
(d) Important contracts.
4. What does Caesar do when Cato accuses him of trying to become king?
(a) Hits him.
(b) Berates him.
(c) Pours wine on him.
(d) Spits on him.
5. What does Caesar tell Clodius to control?
(a) His women.
(b) His servants.
(c) His manners.
(d) His temper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a curule do?
2. How long is the Ludi Meglenses?
3. How does the Senate feel about Pompey as a leader?
4. How much does Caesar owe his debtors?
5. How does Cato try to block Caesar's land bill that would benefit Pompey?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)