|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI May of 60 B.C.- March of 58 B.C.: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Caesar's title over Far Spain?
(a) The military outpost specialist.
(b) The Senate propogate.
(c) The proconsular imperium .
(d) The Far Spain Ambassador.
2. What does Pompey get a military command to do?
(a) Grow more grain.
(b) Fortify Ostia.
(c) Train new recruits.
(d) Stop the pirates.
3. How does the Senate feel about Pompey as a leader?
4. Who takes over Lucius's military command?
5. What are the Ludi Meglenses called?
(a) The first light.
(b) The first games.
(c) The first love.
(d) The first peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar send Labienus to do in Italian Gaul?
2. Who does Caesar work with as a curule?
3. How does Caesar finance the festivals he puts on?
4. Who helps Servelia make her son rich?
5. Who is Caesar's tribune?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)