|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI May of 60 B.C.- March of 58 B.C.: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to garnish Caesar's wages in Far Spain?
(b) His creditors.
(c) All of these.
(d) The Boni.
2. What does Clodius change his status to?
3. What intrigues Caesar about Servilia?
(a) Her innocence.
(b) Her money.
(c) Her intelligence.
(d) Her power.
4. What is Rabirius's occupation?
5. What nickname does Clodius get when he is with Lucius?
(a) The Noble Peasant.
(b) The Poor Rich Man.
(c) The Lowly Nobleman.
(d) The Soldier's Friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Clodius charge, once his status is changed?
2. Why does Caesar have such a strong following?
3. How many of the Boni run for Pontifus Maximus against Caesar?
4. Who moves into the new house with Caesar after he becomes Pontifus Maximus?
5. What does a curule do?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)