|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI May of 60 B.C.- March of 58 B.C.: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who allowed the person in, who desecrated the Bona Dea?
(b) Pompeia's servant.
2. How does Caepio die?
(a) He has a venerial disease.
(b) He is poisoned.
(c) He hangs himself.
(d) He is stabbed.
3. How did Gabinius and Caesar become friends?
(a) Their senate seats are next to each other.
(b) They were in the military together.
(c) They went to school together.
(d) They are old family friends.
4. How much does Caesar owe his debtors?
(a) 1 billion.
(b) 20 million.
(c) 1 million.
(d) 50 million.
5. What does Aurelia ask Polyxena to do when she moves to a new house after Caesar becomes Pontifus Maximus?
(a) Keep an eye on Pompeia.
(b) Bring her news of the city.
(c) Keep Caesar occupied.
(d) Find dirt on the Vestal Virgins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of grain was stolen in Ostia?
2. To whom is Brutus betrothed?
3. What do the boni try to make sure Caesar does not become?
4. Who robs Clodius?
5. How many of the Boni run for Pontifus Maximus against Caesar?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)