|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III January of 65 B.C.- Quinctilis of 63 B.C: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Gabinius and Caesar become friends?
(a) They went to school together.
(b) They are old family friends.
(c) Their senate seats are next to each other.
(d) They were in the military together.
2. What does Caesar rely on to win the Pontifus Maximus election?
(a) His previous position.
(b) His military strength.
(c) His popularity.
(d) His money.
3. What kind of races are part of the Ludi Meglenses?
(a) Foot races.
(b) Dog races.
(c) Chariot races.
(d) Hawking races.
4. What problem is Gabinius trying to eradicate?
(a) The riots.
(b) The piracy.
(c) The taxes.
(d) The blight.
5. What does Aurelia ask Polyxena to do when she moves to a new house after Caesar becomes Pontifus Maximus?
(a) Bring her news of the city.
(b) Keep an eye on Pompeia.
(c) Find dirt on the Vestal Virgins.
(d) Keep Caesar occupied.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fascinates Caesar in the fire of Vesta?
2. What kind of list does Clodius compile after losing his case?
3. Who does Servilia want as a daughter-in-law?
4. What kind of feast is the Ludi Meglenses?
5. What does Caesar say to Lucius after he is elected the Pontifus Maximus?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)