|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III January of 65 B.C.- Quinctilis of 63 B.C: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucius concentrate on?
(a) Finding a job.
(b) Defeating the Eastern kingdoms.
(c) Getting rich.
(d) Honoring his father.
2. What assembly elected Pompey?
3. How does Servelia feel about Caesar's marriage?
(a) She is furious.
(b) She is amused.
(c) She is jealous.
(d) All of these.
4. Where is Caesar coming home from at the beginning of the book?
5. Why does Caesar have such a strong following?
(a) He was good in school.
(b) He is very rich.
(c) He has strong family lineage.
(d) His military success is renowned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Clodius after his case against Fabia is lost?
2. What rumor is spread about Lucius?
3. What does Caesar rely on to win the Pontifus Maximus election?
4. Why does Clodius lose his case against Fabia?
5. Who restarts the affair between Caesar and Servelia?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)