|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III January of 65 B.C.- Quinctilis of 63 B.C: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes over Lucius's military command?
2. Where does Caesar move after becoming the Pontifus Maximus?
(a) The Public Garden.
(b) The Row of Officials.
(c) The Domus Publica.
(d) The Church Court.
3. What does Lucius concentrate on?
(a) Getting rich.
(b) Honoring his father.
(c) Finding a job.
(d) Defeating the Eastern kingdoms.
4. What is the First Man in Rome skilled at?
(b) Military tactics.
(c) Financial matters.
(d) International affairs.
5. What do Clodius and Caesar have in common?
(a) They want to be the First Man.
(b) They are having an affair.
(c) They want Brutus's wealth.
(d) They have beautiful daughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What festival does Caesar organize as a curule?
2. Who robs Clodius?
3. How did Gabinius and Caesar become friends?
4. How old is Brutus's betrothed when he becomes wealthy?
5. What does Clodius accuse Fabia of?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)