|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III January of 65 B.C.- Quinctilis of 63 B.C: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Clodius and Caesar have in common?
(a) They are having an affair.
(b) They want to be the First Man.
(c) They have beautiful daughters.
(d) They want Brutus's wealth.
2. Who robs Clodius?
3. Who is the current First Man in Rome?
4. How does Caepio die?
(a) He is poisoned.
(b) He is stabbed.
(c) He has a venerial disease.
(d) He hangs himself.
5. How does Catalus try to get Caesar to not run for the Pontifus Maximus?
(a) He pays his debts.
(b) He bribes him.
(c) He blackmails him.
(d) He slanders his name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the First Man in Rome skilled at?
2. What does Caesar plan to do to get the approval he needs?
3. Who does Cornelius work for?
4. What did Sulla abolish when he was in command?
5. Who tricks Cato into presenting Pompey's name?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)