|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III January of 65 B.C.- Quinctilis of 63 B.C.: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ervelia name Caesar's daughter?
2. What does Caesar fix for the province, at the beginning of the book?
(a) The agriculture center.
(b) The borders.
(c) The budget.
(d) The taxes.
3. How did Gabinius and Caesar become friends?
(a) Their senate seats are next to each other.
(b) They are old family friends.
(c) They went to school together.
(d) They were in the military together.
4. What nickname does Clodius get when he is with Lucius?
(a) The Noble Peasant.
(b) The Soldier's Friend.
(c) The Poor Rich Man.
(d) The Lowly Nobleman.
5. Who tricks Cato into presenting Pompey's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caepio die?
2. How does Lucius treat Clodius?
3. How old is Brutus when he becomes rich?
4. How does Cato feel about Caesar's festivals?
5. What river does Caesar tap into during the Ludi Meglenses?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)