|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III January of 65 B.C.- Quinctilis of 63 B.C.: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cato feel about Caesar's festivals?
(a) He is amused.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is disgusted.
(d) He is confused.
2. What happens to Clodius after his case against Fabia is lost?
(a) He is taxed.
(b) He is shunned.
(c) He loses his election.
(d) He is welcomed into the Boni.
3. How did Gabinius and Caesar become friends?
(a) They are old family friends.
(b) Their senate seats are next to each other.
(c) They were in the military together.
(d) They went to school together.
4. What kind of feast is the Ludi Meglenses?
5. Who helps Servelia make her son rich?
(a) A slave.
(c) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gaius Marius?
2. When does Servelia give birth to Caesar's daughter?
3. How does Servelia plan to make her son wealthy?
4. How does Caepio die?
5. How does Cato describe Caesar's festivals?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)