|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III January of 65 B.C.- Quinctilis of 63 B.C.: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does someone say Caesar is a better man than Pompey?
(a) He is learned.
(b) He is fearless.
(c) He is well-known.
(d) He is ambitious.
2. What rumor is spread about Lucius?
(a) He does not pay taxes.
(b) He is an Egyptian spy.
(c) He is having an affair.
(d) He is stealing spoils of war.
3. What does Caesar plan to do to get the approval he needs?
(a) Defeat other men.
(b) Build his own faction.
(c) Cowtow to the reigning leaders.
(d) Dig up dirt on the other leaders.
4. What is Vetu's title?
5. How does Servelia feel about her sons?
(a) She has pity on them.
(b) She is ashamed of them.
(c) She loves them.
(d) She is amused by them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river does Caesar tap into during the Ludi Meglenses?
2. What problem is Gabinius trying to eradicate?
3. Where is Caesar coming home from at the beginning of the book?
4. Who does Caesar work with as a curule?
5. When does Servelia give birth to Caesar's daughter?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)