|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I June of 68 B.C.-March 66 B.C: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does someone say Caesar is a better man than Pompey?
(a) He is well-known.
(b) He is ambitious.
(c) He is fearless.
(d) He is learned.
2. Who does Cornelius work for?
3. What kind of grain was stolen in Ostia?
4. What is Caesar's mother's name?
5. How does Servelia feel about her sons?
(a) She is ashamed of them.
(b) She has pity on them.
(c) She is amused by them.
(d) She loves them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gabinius work for?
2. What kind of crown does Caesar wear?
3. What fear does the Senate have about Pompey as a leader?
4. How is Sulla described?
5. Who is the current First Man in Rome?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)