|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I June of 68 B.C.-March 66 B.C: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Servelia feel about her sons?
(a) She has pity on them.
(b) She is ashamed of them.
(c) She loves them.
(d) She is amused by them.
2. What kind of grain was stolen in Ostia?
3. Who is Caepio's heir?
4. Who comes to Caesar's mother's house to discuss politics?
(b) Military wives.
(c) The Senators.
(d) The judges.
5. What does Caesar plan to do to get the approval he needs?
(a) Dig up dirt on the other leaders.
(b) Defeat other men.
(c) Build his own faction.
(d) Cowtow to the reigning leaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sulla described?
2. Who does Servilia want as a daughter-in-law?
3. How does Brutus feel about his new wealth?
4. What problem is Gabinius trying to eradicate?
5. What does Caesar fix for the province, at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)