|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I June of 68 B.C.-March 66 B.C: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Caesar's mother's house to discuss politics?
(a) The judges.
(b) Military wives.
(c) The Senators.
2. How does Brutus feel about his new wealth?
(a) He is distressed.
(b) All of these.
(c) He is grateful.
(d) He is confused.
3. What did Sulla abolish when he was in command?
(a) The Temple.
(b) The Military.
(c) The Assembly.
(d) The Senate.
4. What problem is Gabinius trying to eradicate?
(a) The blight.
(b) The riots.
(c) The piracy.
(d) The taxes.
5. Who is the current First Man in Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Servelia make her son rich?
2. Who restarts the affair between Caesar and Servelia?
3. How old is Brutus when he becomes rich?
4. What inspires the restarted affair between Caesar and Servelia?
5. How does the Senate feel about Pompey as a leader?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)