|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I June of 68 B.C.-March 66 B.C: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Caepio die?
(a) He has a venerial disease.
(b) He is poisoned.
(c) He hangs himself.
(d) He is stabbed.
2. What does the Popular assembly elect Caesar to be?
3. What problem is Gabinius trying to eradicate?
(a) The taxes.
(b) The riots.
(c) The blight.
(d) The piracy.
4. Why does someone say Caesar is a better man than Pompey?
(a) He is learned.
(b) He is ambitious.
(c) He is fearless.
(d) He is well-known.
5. Why does Caesar have such a strong following?
(a) He was good in school.
(b) He is very rich.
(c) His military success is renowned.
(d) He has strong family lineage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Caepio's heir?
2. Why does Caesar think the current First Man in Rome will fall?
3. What assembly elected Pompey?
4. What is Caesar's mother's name?
5. Who is the current First Man in Rome?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)