|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I June of 68 B.C.-March 66 B.C: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Caesar feel about being asked to help Pompey?
2. What assembly elected Pompey?
3. What problem is Gabinius trying to eradicate?
(a) The riots.
(b) The blight.
(c) The piracy.
(d) The taxes.
4. How long was Caesar gone, when he returns at the beginning of the book?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 13 months.
(c) 11 months.
(d) 15 months.
5. How does Servelia feel about her sons?
(a) She is ashamed of them.
(b) She loves them.
(c) She has pity on them.
(d) She is amused by them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Brutus's betrothed when he becomes wealthy?
2. What does Pompey get a military command to do?
3. What intrigues Caesar about Servilia?
4. Where is Caesar coming home from at the beginning of the book?
5. Who stole the grain in Ostia?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)