|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I June of 68 B.C.-March 66 B.C: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Sulla described?
(a) Mad man.
(b) All of these.
2. How does Caesar feel about being asked to help Pompey?
3. What is Caesar's family name?
4. How does Caesar convince the assembly to give Pompey the special commission?
(a) He reads a letter.
(b) He delivers a speech.
(c) He sings a song.
(d) He has Cornelius deliver a speech.
5. What fear does the Senate have about Pompey as a leader?
(a) He might turn into a dictator.
(b) He might change critical laws.
(c) He might die in battle.
(d) He might not be learned enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Caesar gone, when he returns at the beginning of the book?
2. What inspires the restarted affair between Caesar and Servelia?
3. Who is Caepio's heir?
4. What is a growing problem in Rome that Caesar talks to the First Man about?
5. Who restarts the affair between Caesar and Servelia?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)