|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I June of 68 B.C.-March 66 B.C: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia think when she is around Brutus?
(a) He is annoying.
(b) He is stupid.
(c) He is young.
(d) He is boring.
2. How does Servelia plan to make her son wealthy?
(a) Enrolling him in the army.
(b) Stealing her brother's money.
(c) Getting him a good career.
(d) Blackmailing Caesar.
3. What does Caesar plan to do to get the approval he needs?
(a) Dig up dirt on the other leaders.
(b) Cowtow to the reigning leaders.
(c) Defeat other men.
(d) Build his own faction.
4. Who tricks Cato into presenting Pompey's name?
5. What problem is Gabinius trying to eradicate?
(a) The blight.
(b) The piracy.
(c) The riots.
(d) The taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Brutus's betrothed when he becomes wealthy?
2. What is the First Man in Rome skilled at?
3. What assembly elected Pompey?
4. How long was Caesar gone, when he returns at the beginning of the book?
5. What intrigues Caesar about Servilia?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)