|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I June of 68 B.C.- March 66 B.C: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tricks Cato into presenting Pompey's name?
2. What is Caesar's family name?
3. What does Caesar tell Crassus to profit from?
(a) Grain prices.
(b) Property values.
(c) High taxes.
4. Who does Gabinius work for?
5. What problem is Gabinius trying to eradicate?
(a) The taxes.
(b) The piracy.
(c) The riots.
(d) The blight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fear does the Senate have about Pompey as a leader?
2. Who is the current First Man in Rome?
3. Where is Caesar coming home from at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Pompey get a military command to do?
5. Who does Servilia want as a daughter-in-law?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)