|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I June of 68 B.C.- March 66 B.C: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sulla abolish when he was in command?
(a) The Senate.
(b) The Military.
(c) The Temple.
(d) The Assembly.
2. How long was Caesar gone, when he returns at the beginning of the book?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 15 months.
(c) 13 months.
(d) 11 months.
3. What does the Popular assembly elect Caesar to be?
4. Who is the current First Man in Rome?
5. Who does Cornelius work for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar fix for the province, at the beginning of the book?
2. Who does Gabinius work for?
3. What is a growing problem in Rome that Caesar talks to the First Man about?
4. What kind of crown does Caesar wear?
5. What does Balbus teach Caesar?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)