|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I June of 68 B.C.- March 66 B.C: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Caesar think the current First Man in Rome will fall?
(a) He does not have family lineage.
(b) He is old.
(c) He is weary of the job.
(d) He is not learned enough.
2. What problem is Gabinius trying to eradicate?
(a) The taxes.
(b) The riots.
(c) The piracy.
(d) The blight.
3. Who does Servilia want as a daughter-in-law?
4. Who does Gabinius work for?
5. What does the Popular assembly elect Caesar to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caesar feel about being asked to help Pompey?
2. What does Caesar tell Crassus to profit from?
3. What kind of grain was stolen in Ostia?
4. What assembly elected Pompey?
5. Who comes to Caesar's mother's house to discuss politics?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)