|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I June of 68 B.C.- March 66 B.C: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cornelius work for?
2. What does Caesar fix for the province, at the beginning of the book?
(a) The agriculture center.
(b) The borders.
(c) The taxes.
(d) The budget.
3. What problem is Gabinius trying to eradicate?
(a) The taxes.
(b) The riots.
(c) The blight.
(d) The piracy.
4. What does Caesar plan to do to get the approval he needs?
(a) Defeat other men.
(b) Cowtow to the reigning leaders.
(c) Build his own faction.
(d) Dig up dirt on the other leaders.
5. What kind of grain was stolen in Ostia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar tell Crassus to profit from?
2. What kind of crown does Caesar wear?
3. What fear does the Senate have about Pompey as a leader?
4. How does Caesar convince the assembly to give Pompey the special commission?
5. Why does someone say Caesar is a better man than Pompey?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)