|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI May of 60 B.C.- March of 58 B.C.: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fear does the Senate have about Pompey as a leader?
(a) He might change critical laws.
(b) He might turn into a dictator.
(c) He might not be learned enough.
(d) He might die in battle.
2. What festival does Caesar organize as a curule?
(a) Athena's Fall Feast.
(b) The New Years Festival.
(c) Ludi Romani.
(d) Egyptian Sun Set.
3. How does Servelia feel about her sons?
(a) She loves them.
(b) She has pity on them.
(c) She is amused by them.
(d) She is ashamed of them.
4. What becomes limited to all Romans during the depression?
(c) Interest rates.
5. What kind of crown does Caesar wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to garnish Caesar's wages in Far Spain?
2. What does Ervelia name Caesar's daughter?
3. What does Caesar tell Clodius to control?
4. What does Caesar tell Crassus to profit from?
5. What does Caesar plan to do to get the approval he needs?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)