Quiz: Part V December 5 of 63 B.C.- March of 61 B.C.:Chapter 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why does Caesar not borrow money from Crassus for his debts?
a) He has a plan to pay it off himself.
b) He is hiding his debt.
c) He refuses to borrow money from friends.
d) He doesn't trust Crassus.
2. What made Crassus wealthy?
a) His rental properties.
b) His business savvy.
c) His loan business.
d) His inheritance.
3. What does Caesar hope to be given to solve his money problems?
a) A province.
b) A new position.
c) Some tax money.
d) A pardon.
4. Who desecrates the Bona Dea?
5. What does Fulvia do in...
This section contains 290 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)