Part I June of 68 B.C.- March 66 B.C.: Chapter 1
1. What is Caesar's family name?
2. Where is Caesar coming home from at the beginning of the book?
3. How long was Caesar gone, when he returns at the beginning of the book?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 13 months.
(c) 15 months.
(d) 11 months.
4. What is Vetu's title?
5. What does Balbus teach Caesar?
(a) Public speaking.
6. What does Caesar fix for the province, at the beginning of the book?
(a) The borders.
(b) The agriculture center.
(c) The taxes.
(d) The budget.
7. What is Caesar's mother's name?
8. Who comes to Caesar's mother's house to discuss politics?
(a) Military wives.
(c) The judges.
(d) The Senators.
9. What intrigues Caesar about Servilia?
(a) Her intelligence.
(b) Her innocence.
(c) Her money.
(d) Her power.
10. Who is the current First Man in Rome?
11. What is the First Man in Rome skilled at?
(b) Military tactics.
(c) Financial matters.
(d) International affairs.
This section contains 3,202 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)