Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following in NOT an appropriate payment for the peep show?
2. Who is the only child who does not come to the peep show?
3. How does Pee Wee's ox die?
4. What name does Caddie give to Indian John's father?
5. In what season does the Little Steamer return?
Essay Topic 1
Warren and Tom are two characters who are very similar in their natures but are markedly different in other ways. Use some examples from the text to compare and contrast these two dynamic characters.
Essay Topic 2
Responsibility and coming of age are two interwoven themes. Where do these themes appear, and how do they work together to move the plot along?
Essay Topic 3
Despair occurs in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role does despair play in this book?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)