Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following in NOT an appropriate payment for the peep show?
2. Who is the only child who does not come to the peep show?
3. How does Pee Wee's ox die?
4. What name does Caddie give to Indian John's father?
5. In what season does the Little Steamer return?
Essay Topic 1
Caddie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
How does Johnny choose to raise Caddie and why? How does this decision affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Edmund is a minor character whose presence makes a big difference in the plot. How does he accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence, however brief, alters the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if he had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)