|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caddie notice about Annabelle's walk the second night she is in their house?
(a) It is stiff.
(b) It is pained.
(c) It is long and regal.
(d) It is graceful.
2. What does Caddie put in Annabelle's shirt?
(a) An egg.
(b) A cricket.
(c) Some manure.
(d) A pig's foot.
3. What is Annabelle's last name?
4. Where is Annabelle from?
(a) New York.
(d) Washington, D.C.
5. How many trunks does Annabelle bring to the farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is hanging by the sick girl's bed?
2. Who hangs out the window at school when he is bored?
3. What does Clara wish she could wear every day?
4. What does Indian John's dog warn the students about?
5. What does Harriet hit Caddie with as punishment for the prank on Annabelle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Annabelle think of moving to England?
2. What news does Mr. Tanner bring to the Woodlawns?
3. What happens when the Woodlawns get caught in a storm on the last day of school?
4. What does Katie say started her illness?
5. Who are the heroes Miss Parker singles out after the fire?
6. How does Obediah protect the school from the fire?
7. What does Indian John ask of Caddie before he travels west for a time?
8. What does Harriet do when Johnny reads her vote, and how do the children respond to this?
9. Why are Tom's stories always in such high demand?
10. What does Caddie realize about Hetty when they sit together on the hill?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)