|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Caddie NOT think will vote to stay in America?
2. Where does Caddie always face now that she is growing up?
(a) To her home.
(c) To the stars.
(d) To the trees.
3. What does Caddie picture every time she thinks of an English estate?
(a) Hoop skirts.
(b) A moat.
(c) Iron bars.
4. How do the children decide to make some money from the gift Indian John leaves for Caddie?
(a) They start a peep show.
(b) They use it to kill squirrels and sell the skin.
(c) They write stories about it.
(d) They let kids pay to use it.
5. What does Caddie say the girl Tom has a crush on looks like?
(a) A sickly worm.
(b) A lovely lady.
(c) A small child.
(d) A fairy tale princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last day of school called?
2. What does Caddie do with her silver dollar?
3. How many children does Sam Hankinson have?
4. Who sings as part of the peep show?
5. What will two of the children do while one is working?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)