|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the mysterious traveler at the end of the book?
(c) Mr. Tanner.
(d) Indian John.
2. Who is the only child who does not come to the peep show?
3. What is Mr. Adams's profession?
4. How does Caddie feel after reciting her poem?
5. What does Caddie picture every time she thinks of an English estate?
(a) A moat.
(b) Iron bars.
(c) Hoop skirts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of accent does Caddie learn to perform her poem?
2. How does Annabelle say she wants to act while in Wisconsin?
3. What does Caddie realize about Hetty as they sit alone on the hill?
4. What do the Indians do after they hear about the massacre rumors?
5. Why does Caddie like fall and spring more than the other seasons?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the heroes Miss Parker singles out after the fire?
2. What is the great miracle at the end of the book?
3. What happens when the Woodlawns get caught in a storm on the last day of school?
4. What does Johnny tell his children to do in the summer when they are planning their fun day?
5. Why are Tom's stories always in such high demand?
6. What does Caddie realize about Hetty when they sit together on the hill?
7. What happens when Annabelle tries to salt the sheep?
8. What does Annabelle think of moving to England?
9. What does Robert do when he finds the peep show?
10. Why does Caddie spend her money on the Hankinson children?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)