|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Johnny when he receives the letter with the foreign stamp?
(a) The store.
(b) The tavern.
(c) The church.
(d) The mill.
2. Why does Caddie like fall and spring more than the other seasons?
(a) There is beauty in those seasons.
(b) There are fruit and vegetables to pick.
(c) The weather is calm.
(d) They bring change.
3. Where does Pee Wee say he got all his sheep?
(a) The lake.
(b) The river.
(c) The canyon.
(d) The tavern.
4. What happens that makes Harriet cry for the first time Caddie remembers?
(a) Mary dies.
(b) She burns her hand.
(c) Her favorite turkey is poisoned.
(d) A hog ruins her butter.
5. How do the children decide to make some money from the gift Indian John leaves for Caddie?
(a) They use it to kill squirrels and sell the skin.
(b) They start a peep show.
(c) They let kids pay to use it.
(d) They write stories about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Annabelle's last name?
2. What is Mr. Adams's profession?
3. How many buttons are on Annabelle's prized dress?
4. Which of the following in NOT an appropriate payment for the peep show?
5. Why does Harriet say Sam Hankinson has a weak character?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)