|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caddie notice about Annabelle's walk the second night she is in their house?
(a) It is graceful.
(b) It is long and regal.
(c) It is pained.
(d) It is stiff.
2. What does Johnny tell Annabelle to do when he speaks to his children about the foreign letter?
(a) Fetch water.
(b) Clean the chicken coop.
(c) Send a message to a neighbor.
(d) Gather eggs.
3. What will two of the children do while one is working?
(a) Draw pictures.
(b) Sing songs.
(c) Play a game.
(d) Tell stories.
4. To whom does Indian John want speak to when he comes to the Woodlawn's house?
5. In what season does the Little Steamer return?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many buttons are on Annabelle's prized dress?
2. Why does Caddie think the autumn after the vote is the most beautiful she has seen?
3. Which of the following in NOT an appropriate payment for the peep show?
4. How does Annabelle say she wants to act while in Wisconsin?
5. What does Indian John's dog warn the students about?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)