|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caddie pack her belongings in when she wants to run away?
(a) A towel.
(b) An apron.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A tablecloth.
2. Where does Pee Wee say he got all his sheep?
(a) The tavern.
(b) The river.
(c) The lake.
(d) The canyon.
3. What is Annabelle's last name?
4. How do the children decide to make some money from the gift Indian John leaves for Caddie?
(a) They let kids pay to use it.
(b) They use it to kill squirrels and sell the skin.
(c) They start a peep show.
(d) They write stories about it.
5. Where does Caddie go to collect berries?
(a) The Great Forest.
(b) The Prairie Plains.
(c) Chimney Bluffs.
(d) Spring Meadow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Caddie keep the gift that Indian John leaves for her when he comes to the Woodlawn's house?
2. Where is Johnny when he receives the letter with the foreign stamp?
3. What gift does Indian John leave for Caddie when he leaves the Woodlawn's house?
4. To whom does Indian John want speak to when he comes to the Woodlawn's house?
5. What will two of the children do while one is working?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does Mr. Tanner bring to the Woodlawns?
2. What does Indian John ask of Caddie before he travels west for a time?
3. What happens when the Woodlawns get caught in a storm on the last day of school?
4. At the end of the book, where does Caddie always look, and why?
5. What does Harriet tell Caddie about Sam Hankinson?
6. What does Hetty say to Caddie the morning after her punishment from Harriet?
7. What is the great miracle at the end of the book?
8. What does Annabelle think of moving to England?
9. What happens when Annabelle tries to ride Pete?
10. Who are the heroes Miss Parker singles out after the fire?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)