|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Caddie's refined cousin?
2. Who hangs out the window at school when he is bored?
3. To whom does Indian John want speak to when he comes to the Woodlawn's house?
4. Who is the mysterious traveler at the end of the book?
(b) Indian John.
(c) Mr. Tanner.
5. What does a bird say to Pee Wee?
(a) Caw caw.
(b) Sing song.
(c) Come come.
(d) Pee wee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the roaring in the river?
2. What does Annabelle want to do in the hay?
3. What does Caddie realize about Hetty as they sit alone on the hill?
4. Who is the only child who does not come to the peep show?
5. What does Caddie put in Annabelle's shirt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caddie realize about Hetty when they sit together on the hill?
2. What does Indian John ask of Caddie before he travels west for a time?
3. What does Tom say about the scalp belt that makes Hetty so happy?
4. What happens when the Woodlawns get caught in a storm on the last day of school?
5. What does Johnny tell his children to do in the summer when they are planning their fun day?
6. What news does Mr. Tanner bring to the Woodlawns?
7. How does Obediah protect the school from the fire?
8. What does Johnny say to Caddie after Harriet punishes her for the prank on Annabelle?
9. What does the foreign letter to Johnny say?
10. What does Hetty say to Caddie the morning after her punishment from Harriet?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)