|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Caddie always face now that she is growing up?
(a) To the trees.
(c) To the stars.
(d) To her home.
2. What is the name of Caddie's refined cousin?
3. What does a bird say to Pee Wee?
(a) Caw caw.
(b) Come come.
(c) Sing song.
(d) Pee wee.
4. What is Mr. Adams's profession?
5. How many trunks does Annabelle bring to the farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what season does the Little Steamer return?
2. On what day is the peep show held?
3. What does Indian John eat at Harriet's table?
4. How do the children decide to make some money from the gift Indian John leaves for Caddie?
5. What instrument does Robert play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Johnny tell his children to do in the summer when they are planning their fun day?
2. What happens when the Woodlawns get caught in a storm on the last day of school?
3. What does Indian John ask of Caddie before he travels west for a time?
4. Why are Tom's stories always in such high demand?
5. What does Harriet do when Johnny reads her vote, and how do the children respond to this?
6. What does Katie say started her illness?
7. What does Tom say about the scalp belt that makes Hetty so happy?
8. What happens when Annabelle tries to salt the sheep?
9. What happens when Warren performs his piece at Speaking Day?
10. What is the final tally of the votes?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)