|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Sam Hankinson have?
2. Why do the boys start doing housework?
(a) They want to be indoors.
(b) They get paid.
(c) Caddie is doing it.
(d) It makes Harriet happy.
3. How many trunks does Annabelle bring to the farm?
4. What does Johnny tell Annabelle to do when he speaks to his children about the foreign letter?
(a) Send a message to a neighbor.
(b) Gather eggs.
(c) Fetch water.
(d) Clean the chicken coop.
5. What instrument does Robert play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clara wish she could wear every day?
2. What happens that makes Harriet cry for the first time Caddie remembers?
3. What causes the roaring in the river?
4. How many buttons are on Annabelle's prized dress?
5. Where does Caddie keep the gift that Indian John leaves for her when he comes to the Woodlawn's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the Woodlawns get caught in a storm on the last day of school?
2. What does the foreign letter to Johnny say?
3. What does Johnny say to Caddie after Harriet punishes her for the prank on Annabelle?
4. What happens when Annabelle tries to ride Pete?
5. What does Robert do when he finds the peep show?
6. What does Annabelle think of moving to England?
7. Why are Tom's stories always in such high demand?
8. What does Tom say about the scalp belt that makes Hetty so happy?
9. What happens when Warren performs his piece at Speaking Day?
10. What happens when Annabelle tries to salt the sheep?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)