|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pee Wee say he got all his sheep?
(a) The canyon.
(b) The tavern.
(c) The lake.
(d) The river.
2. What does Annabelle want to do in the hay?
(a) Bury herself in it.
(b) Slide down it.
(c) Roll somersaults.
(d) Feed it to the cows.
3. How many trunks does Annabelle bring to the farm?
4. Who is the mysterious traveler at the end of the book?
(b) Indian John.
(c) Mr. Tanner.
5. Where is Annabelle from?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Indian John leave for Caddie when he leaves the Woodlawn's house?
2. Who is the only person at ease on the day of the big decision?
3. What does a bird say to Pee Wee?
4. What is Annabelle's last name?
5. What is the last day of school called?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does Mr. Tanner bring to the Woodlawns?
2. What does the foreign letter to Johnny say?
3. Why does Caddie spend her money on the Hankinson children?
4. What does Johnny say to Caddie after Harriet punishes her for the prank on Annabelle?
5. What happens when the Woodlawns get caught in a storm on the last day of school?
6. What does Tom say about the scalp belt that makes Hetty so happy?
7. What does Hetty say to Caddie the morning after her punishment from Harriet?
8. What is the great miracle at the end of the book?
9. What happens when Annabelle tries to ride Pete?
10. What does Caddie realize about Hetty when they sit together on the hill?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)