|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Caddie's dog?
2. What does Edmund say Harriet has never been able to do?
(a) Stay cross for long.
(b) Deny her brother.
(c) Tell a lie.
(d) Say no to a good cause.
3. How does Johnny feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
4. What does Katie Hyman's mother help Harriet do?
(a) Clean her turkeys.
(b) Bottle jam.
(c) Make school clothes.
(d) Harvest her corn.
5. How long does Edmund want to keep Caddie's dog?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
2. What is served for breakfast when all the settlers are at the Woodlawn's house?
3. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
4. What is the name of Caddie's mother?
5. What does Caddie do that makes the men give her stern looks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caddie overhear Melvin Kent say while he is at her house?
2. What bet does Caddie make with Edmund, and how does he respond?
3. Why does Mr. Tanner enjoy taking meals at the Woodlawn house?
4. What does Mr. Tanner ask Johnny to fix, and why?
5. What bad news does Caddie receive on her birthday?
6. What happens when Caddie is late to dinner at the beginning of the book?
7. What does Harriet do after they get word of the possible Indian uprising?
8. How does Caddie's mother feel about the Indians?
9. Why does Caddie's raft fall apart, and how does she feel when this happens?
10. What happens when Obediah puts his feet on Maggie's desk?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)