|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
2. How does Caddie feel when her raft falls apart?
3. Who overhears Kent talk about attacking the Indians first?
4. Why does Johnny say he trusts Caddie to use her money well?
(a) She has good priorities.
(b) She has a good head on her shoulders.
(c) She worked hard for the money.
(d) She is wise beyond her years.
5. Why does the raft fall apart?
(a) Edmund cut the ropes that bound it.
(b) Edmund took the pins out.
(c) It was old and unsteady.
(d) The dog was too heavy for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the occupation of Johnny's mother?
2. What word does Caddie use to describe the pigeon hunting?
3. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
4. What has Johnny repaired for the Indians to earn their trust?
5. What is inside the book Edmund gives Caddie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harriet do after they get word of the possible Indian uprising?
2. What does Caddie think about when she goes to bed after hearing her father's story?
3. What happens when Johnny sees Indian John when Caddie is brought home?
4. What does Caddie overhear Melvin Kent say while he is at her house?
5. How does Caddie plan not to eat the turkey sandwiches her mother makes for lunch?
6. Why does Johnny allow Caddie to run so free and wild?
7. What side of the Civil War does Johnny take?
8. What does Edmund want to take Nero for and how does the family react to this request?
9. Why does Caddie's raft fall apart, and how does she feel when this happens?
10. What does Edmund do to make Caddie feel better after her raft falls apart?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)