|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
(a) Their acceptance.
(b) Their intelligence.
(c) Their bravery.
(d) Their hair.
2. What does Edmund say Harriet has never been able to do?
(a) Say no to a good cause.
(b) Deny her brother.
(c) Tell a lie.
(d) Stay cross for long.
3. Where is Caddie when her raft falls apart?
(a) Just off the shore.
(b) In the reservoir.
(c) In the lake.
(d) In the river.
4. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
(a) He is her uncle.
(b) He is her brother.
(c) He is her cousin.
(d) He is a family friend.
5. What do most of the students exchange on Valentine's Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Johnny think is causing trouble with the Indians?
2. What does Robert do that makes Caddie proud?
3. How long does Edmund want to keep Caddie's dog?
4. Why did Katie not receive many valentines?
5. What does Tom tell Caddie to spend her silver dollar on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harriet do after they get word of the possible Indian uprising?
2. What does Edmund do to make Caddie feel better after her raft falls apart?
3. Why does Johnny allow Caddie to run so free and wild?
4. Why does Johnny say he doesn't want his part of the Woodlawn fortune?
5. Why does Mr. Tanner enjoy taking meals at the Woodlawn house?
6. How does Miss Parker get control over Obediah?
7. How do the Woodlawns react to Katie being in their house?
8. How does Caddie plan not to eat the turkey sandwiches her mother makes for lunch?
9. Into what does Harriet put much of her effort on the farm, and why is this surprising?
10. What does Caddie think about when she goes to bed after hearing her father's story?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)