|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Caddie plan to meet Edmond at the dock?
(a) Swim down the river.
(b) Ride a neighbor's wagon.
(d) Ride a horse.
2. Where does Caddie find the wooden clogs and red breeches?
(a) The attic.
(b) The basement.
(c) In the barn.
(d) Under her father's bed.
3. How do the children get to school when there are large snowdrifts?
4. What does Tom do to pay for the beautiful valentine he has bought?
(a) Sorts clothing.
(b) Chops firewood.
(c) Dusts shelves.
(d) Sprouts potatoes.
5. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the guest at dinner?
2. How does Edmond feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
3. What word does Caddie use to describe the pigeon hunting?
4. What is the name of Caddie's horse?
5. What is served for breakfast when all the settlers are at the Woodlawn's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Caddie and her brothers do at the beginning of the book?
2. Why does Johnny allow Caddie to run so free and wild?
3. What happens when Caddie is late to dinner at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Caddie overhear Melvin Kent say while he is at her house?
5. What prank does Edmund play on Caddie when he first gets off the boat?
6. What does Harriet say when she comes home after trying to sell turkeys?
7. How does Miss Parker get control over Obediah?
8. How does Caddie plan not to eat the turkey sandwiches her mother makes for lunch?
9. What does Edmund do to make Caddie feel better after her raft falls apart?
10. What does Harriet do after they get word of the possible Indian uprising?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)