|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does San Flusher give Caddie on Valentine's Day?
(a) A letter.
(b) A valentine.
(c) A picture he drew.
(d) A bag of candy.
2. Where does Caddie hide her money?
(a) In her doll house.
(b) In her pillow.
(c) In her trinket box.
(d) In her dress lining.
3. What happens at the school on Saturdays?
(a) Spelling bee.
(b) Cleaning fests.
(d) Study parties.
4. What is the name of Caddie's younger sister who wants to join her at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
(a) His hat.
(b) A canteen.
(c) His gun.
(d) The game bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the occupation of Johnny's mother?
2. Who is the most shy around Katie Hyman?
3. What does John call Caddie?
4. Who overhears Kent talk about attacking the Indians first?
5. What does Robert do that makes Caddie proud?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Caddie feel about pigeon hunting?
2. What happens when Caddie tries to fix the circuit rider's clock by herself?
3. How does Caddie's mother feel about the Indians?
4. What does Edmund want to take Nero for and how does the family react to this request?
5. What does Mr. Tanner ask Johnny to fix, and why?
6. Into what does Harriet put much of her effort on the farm, and why is this surprising?
7. How does Caddie celebrate her 12th birthday?
8. Why does Caddie's raft fall apart, and how does she feel when this happens?
9. How does Caddie feel when Edmund asks her to go hunting with him?
10. What bet does Caddie make with Edmund, and how does he respond?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)