|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Caddie hide her money?
(a) In her dress lining.
(b) In her pillow.
(c) In her trinket box.
(d) In her doll house.
2. What does Warren say he wants for Christmas dinner?
(a) Salt pork.
(b) Ham and potatoes.
(c) Roast beef.
3. What is the age of the youngest student in the school?
4. Who overhears Kent talk about attacking the Indians first?
5. What kind of animal does the Woodlawn family have to evade at one point?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
2. What does Edmund say Harriet has never been able to do?
3. Why does Edmund give Caddie money after her raft falls apart?
4. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
5. What does Caddie do when Obediah teases her best friend?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Caddie's mother feel about the Indians?
2. How does Caddie celebrate her 12th birthday?
3. What happens when Obediah puts his feet on Maggie's desk?
4. What bad news does Caddie receive on her birthday?
5. What does Mr. Tanner ask Johnny to fix, and why?
6. What happens when Caddie tries to fix the circuit rider's clock by herself?
7. How do the Woodlawns react to Katie being in their house?
8. What does Caddie do with her money while trying to decide what to do with it?
9. Why does Caddie's raft fall apart, and how does she feel when this happens?
10. How does Caddie feel when Edmund asks her to go hunting with him?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)