|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
(a) Running to the barn.
(b) Catching the most pigeons.
(c) Naming the most trees.
(d) Rafting across the wake.
2. How does Caddie feel when her raft falls apart?
3. What does the dinner guest ask Johnny to fix for him?
(a) A gun.
(b) A book.
(c) A watch.
(d) A clock.
4. What is the name of Caddie's younger sister who wants to join her at the beginning of the book?
5. Where does Johnny say the Kent family can gather?
(a) His house.
(b) The town square.
(c) The woodshed.
(d) The school house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Caddie's horse?
2. What color is Caddie when she speaks with the Indians?
3. What is the name of Obediah's brother?
4. Who is the most shy around Katie Hyman?
5. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caddie think about when she goes to bed after hearing her father's story?
2. What happens when Caddie tries to fix the circuit rider's clock by herself?
3. How does Caddie feel about pigeon hunting?
4. What do Caddie and her brothers do at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Caddie's mother feel about the Indians?
6. How do the Woodlawns react to Katie being in their house?
7. What happens when Johnny sees Indian John when Caddie is brought home?
8. What does Caddie overhear Melvin Kent say while he is at her house?
9. What does Harriet do after they get word of the possible Indian uprising?
10. Why does Caddie's raft fall apart, and how does she feel when this happens?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)