|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Johnny think is causing trouble with the Indians?
(a) The Northerners.
(b) The Southerners.
(c) The French.
(d) The Mexicans.
2. What is the name of the Woodlawn's favorite hired hand?
3. What does San Flusher give Caddie on Valentine's Day?
(a) A picture he drew.
(b) A valentine.
(c) A bag of candy.
(d) A letter.
4. How do the children react when they hear what they will eat all winter?
(a) They are upset.
(b) They are worried.
(c) They don't know what to think.
(d) They are thrilled.
5. What does Caddie do when Obediah teases her best friend?
(a) Pulls his hair.
(b) Cuts his overalls.
(c) Hits him with a ruler.
(d) Tells the teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edmund want to train Caddie's dog to do?
2. How does Caddie feel when she sees who Tom gives the large Valentine to?
3. What is inside the book Edmund gives Caddie?
4. What does Harriet say Caddie should do now that she is 12?
5. Why did Johnny used to wear the red breeches and wooden clogs?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Obediah protect the school from the fire?
2. What happens when Warren performs his piece at Speaking Day?
3. What happens when Johnny sees Indian John when Caddie is brought home?
4. What is the great miracle at the end of the book?
5. How does Caddie feel about pigeon hunting?
6. What does Harriet tell Caddie about Sam Hankinson?
7. How does Caddie's mother feel about the Indians?
8. What does Tom say about the scalp belt that makes Hetty so happy?
9. At the end of the book, where does Caddie always look, and why?
10. How do Johnny and Harriet feel when Caddie shows up at the dock?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)