|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to collect the logs from the raft?
2. Who gets the upper hand of the school after the initial scuffle?
(b) Obediah's brother.
(d) The teacher.
3. What does San Flusher give Caddie on Valentine's Day?
(a) A bag of candy.
(b) A picture he drew.
(c) A valentine.
(d) A letter.
4. What roamed the front lawn of the Woodlawn estate?
(a) Exotic cats.
(b) Large dogs.
5. Who does Edmund choose to take pigeon hunting with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Obediah's brother?
2. Where is Caddie when her raft falls apart?
3. Where does Caddie find the wooden clogs and red breeches?
4. What are the Indian women doing when Caddie gets to their camp?
5. Why does Harriet send Caddie to play with her friends instead of letting her help in the kitchen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caddie do with her money while trying to decide what to do with it?
2. What is the final tally of the votes?
3. What interesting items does Caddie find in the attic one day?
4. What does Indian John ask of Caddie before he travels west for a time?
5. What happens when Johnny sees Indian John when Caddie is brought home?
6. What does Katie say started her illness?
7. Why does Johnny say he doesn't want his part of the Woodlawn fortune?
8. What does Annabelle think of moving to England?
9. Why does Caddie spend her money on the Hankinson children?
10. How does Miss Parker get control over Obediah?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)