|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the guest at dinner?
(a) Mr. Tinker.
(b) Mr. Tanner.
(c) Mr. Turner.
(d) Mr. Taylor.
2. What does Tom tell Caddie to spend her silver dollar on?
(a) A new dress.
(c) Some books.
3. Why did Mary die on the prairie?
(a) She had pneumonia.
(b) She was heartbroken.
(c) She was hit by a wagon.
(d) She was too frail.
4. What is Caddie's real name?
(a) Catterina Alexandra.
(b) Caroline Augusta.
(c) Catherine Atlanta.
(d) Carolina Amaryllis.
5. What does Tom do to pay for the beautiful valentine he has bought?
(a) Sprouts potatoes.
(b) Dusts shelves.
(c) Sorts clothing.
(d) Chops firewood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
2. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
3. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
4. Where is Caddie when her raft falls apart?
5. What does Edmund promise to bring Caddie when he comes to visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is so surprising to the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
2. How does Caddie celebrate her 12th birthday?
3. What happens when Johnny sees Indian John when Caddie is brought home?
4. Why does Johnny allow Caddie to run so free and wild?
5. What happens when Obediah puts his feet on Maggie's desk?
6. What does Edmund want to take Nero for and how does the family react to this request?
7. What does Johnny tell his sons and hired hands to do when pigeon season arrives?
8. What does Mr. Tanner ask Johnny to fix, and why?
9. What does Harriet say when she comes home after trying to sell turkeys?
10. Why does Mr. Tanner enjoy taking meals at the Woodlawn house?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)