|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Caddie's best friend?
2. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
(a) The game bag.
(b) His gun.
(c) A canteen.
(d) His hat.
3. Why did Mary die on the prairie?
(a) She was heartbroken.
(b) She was hit by a wagon.
(c) She was too frail.
(d) She had pneumonia.
4. How many settlers did the Indians kill two years earlier?
5. Who saves Caddie when she falls through the ice?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to collect the logs from the raft?
2. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
3. How does Caddie plan to meet Edmond at the dock?
4. What roamed the front lawn of the Woodlawn estate?
5. What is the name of Caddie's favorite Indian?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Caddie's raft fall apart, and how does she feel when this happens?
2. How does Miss Parker get control over Obediah?
3. How do the Woodlawns react to Katie being in their house?
4. What does Edmund want to take Nero for and how does the family react to this request?
5. What happens when Caddie is late to dinner at the beginning of the book?
6. What does Harriet say when she comes home after trying to sell turkeys?
7. How does Caddie plan not to eat the turkey sandwiches her mother makes for lunch?
8. What does Caddie do with her money while trying to decide what to do with it?
9. How does Caddie celebrate her 12th birthday?
10. What bad news does Caddie receive on her birthday?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)