|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the occupation of Johnny's mother?
2. What does Caddie wish she knew how to do like her father?
(c) Fix rifles.
(d) Fix clocks.
3. What does Robert do that makes Caddie proud?
(a) Tells the men he trusts the Indians.
(b) Keeps the peace.
(c) Offers to protect the children.
(d) Promises to stand and fight with them.
4. How does Edmond feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
5. What does Johnny talk with the dinner guest about after the children go to bed?
(a) The war.
(b) The Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caddie do when Obediah teases her best friend?
2. What is Johnny's father's name?
3. How old was Johnny when his father died?
4. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
5. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Woodlawns react to Katie being in their house?
2. What does Harriet say when she comes home after trying to sell turkeys?
3. What interesting items does Caddie find in the attic one day?
4. Why does Johnny say he doesn't want his part of the Woodlawn fortune?
5. What bet does Caddie make with Edmund, and how does he respond?
6. What side of the Civil War does Johnny take?
7. How does Miss Parker get control over Obediah?
8. What does Harriet do after they get word of the possible Indian uprising?
9. Why does Caddie's raft fall apart, and how does she feel when this happens?
10. What prank does Edmund play on Caddie when he first gets off the boat?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)