|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the dinner guest from?
(d) New York.
2. Where was Johnny born?
(c) New York.
3. Why did Katie not receive many valentines?
(a) She is rarely at school.
(b) She is rude.
(c) She is shy.
(d) She is not pretty.
4. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
(a) Catching the most pigeons.
(b) Rafting across the wake.
(c) Running to the barn.
(d) Naming the most trees.
5. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
(a) He makes everyone sad.
(b) He fixes up the house.
(c) He wreaks havoc.
(d) He makes everyone sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What roamed the front lawn of the Woodlawn estate?
2. Who is Caddie's best friend?
3. How does Johnny feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
4. Who does Edmund choose to take pigeon hunting with him?
5. Who does Johnny think is causing trouble with the Indians?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Caddie's raft fall apart, and how does she feel when this happens?
2. What happens when Caddie is late to dinner at the beginning of the book?
3. Why does Mr. Tanner enjoy taking meals at the Woodlawn house?
4. What prank does Edmund play on Caddie when he first gets off the boat?
5. What happens when Caddie tries to fix the circuit rider's clock by herself?
6. What does Tom say about the scalp belt that makes Hetty so happy?
7. How does Caddie feel when Edmund asks her to go hunting with him?
8. What does Caddie do with her money while trying to decide what to do with it?
9. What does Harriet tell Caddie about Sam Hankinson?
10. How do the Woodlawns react to Katie being in their house?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)