Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following in NOT an appropriate payment for the peep show?
(a) A penny.
(b) A marble.
(c) A fish.
(d) A stick of gum.
2. Who is the only child who does not come to the peep show?
3. How does Pee Wee's ox die?
(a) It eats some poison.
(b) It falls down a cliff.
(c) A rock lands on its head.
(d) It is attacked by a bear.
4. What name does Caddie give to Indian John's father?
(a) Plundering Falcon.
(b) Murdering Eagle.
(c) Spearhead Bear.
(d) Bloody Tomahawk.
5. In what season does the Little Steamer return?
6. What is the name of Caddie's refined cousin?
7. What does Clara wish she could wear every day?
(a) Blue gingham.
(b) Hoop skirts.
(c) Flouncy dresses.
(d) Puffed sleeves.
8. What does Caddie say the girl Tom has a crush on looks like?
(a) A small child.
(b) A lovely lady.
(c) A fairy tale princess.
(d) A sickly worm.
9. What is the last day of school called?
(a) Ending Day.
(b) Cleaning Day.
(c) Speaking Day.
(d) Recital Day.
10. Who hangs out the window at school when he is bored?
11. What news does the steamer bring when it comes?
(a) The war is over.
(b) A new president has been elected.
(c) The Indians have been killed.
(d) Lincoln is dead.
12. What does a bird say to Pee Wee?
(a) Come come.
(b) Sing song.
(c) Pee wee.
(d) Caw caw.
13. Where is Annabelle from?
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) New York.
14. Who is the only person at ease on the day of the big decision?
15. Why does Caddie think the autumn after the vote is the most beautiful she has seen?
(a) It is warmer and longer.
(b) She is growing up.
(c) She is closer to her family.
(d) She almost lost it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sings as part of the peep show?
2. What does Indian John's dog do that makes the Woodlawns mad at it?
3. To whom does Indian John want speak to when he comes to the Woodlawn's house?
4. Where does Pee Wee say he got all his sheep?
5. What does Caddie do when she hears what Hetty is voting for?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)