|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Johnny repaired for the Indians to earn their trust?
(a) Their canoes.
(b) Their guns.
(c) Their wagons.
(d) Their shoes.
2. What does Edmund say Harriet has never been able to do?
(a) Tell a lie.
(b) Say no to a good cause.
(c) Stay cross for long.
(d) Deny her brother.
3. How many squirrels does Edmund shoot while hunting?
4. What does Warren say he wants for Christmas dinner?
(b) Salt pork.
(c) Ham and potatoes.
(d) Roast beef.
5. Who is the most shy around Katie Hyman?
6. What does Edmund do to cheer up the children when he takes their dog?
(a) Sings a song.
(b) Does a dance.
(c) Tells a story.
(d) Plays a game.
7. What does San Flusher give Caddie on Valentine's Day?
(a) A bag of candy.
(b) A picture he drew.
(c) A letter.
(d) A valentine.
8. What color is Caddie's hair?
9. What is the name of the Winter teacher?
(a) Miss Parker.
(b) Mrs. Partner.
(c) Miss Partridge.
(d) Mrs. Pincer.
10. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
11. What is inside the book Edmund gives Caddie?
(a) Some candy.
(b) A half dollar.
(c) A fake snake.
(d) A cap gun.
12. What is Johnny's father's name?
13. Where does Caddie find the wooden clogs and red breeches?
(a) The basement.
(b) Under her father's bed.
(c) In the barn.
(d) The attic.
14. What does Tom tell Caddie to spend her silver dollar on?
(a) A new dress.
(b) Some books.
15. Who is sent to collect the logs from the raft?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the school on Saturdays?
2. Where does Johnny say the Kent family can gather?
3. Why does Johnny say people are poorer than usual?
4. How do the children get to school when there are large snowdrifts?
5. What does Katie Hyman's mother help Harriet do?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)