|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many squirrels does Edmund shoot while hunting?
2. What happens at the school on Saturdays?
(a) Study parties.
(b) Spelling bee.
(d) Cleaning fests.
3. What is Edmund famous for?
(a) Flirting with girls.
(b) Playing pranks.
(c) Singing songs.
(d) Preaching sermons.
4. What do most of the students exchange on Valentine's Day?
5. What is the name of Caddie's mother?
6. Who overhears Kent talk about attacking the Indians first?
7. Who is the most shy around Katie Hyman?
8. What does Tom do to pay for the beautiful valentine he has bought?
(a) Sprouts potatoes.
(b) Chops firewood.
(c) Dusts shelves.
(d) Sorts clothing.
9. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
10. Why does Johnny say he trusts Caddie to use her money well?
(a) She has good priorities.
(b) She is wise beyond her years.
(c) She worked hard for the money.
(d) She has a good head on her shoulders.
11. What does Caddie do when she can't touch the bottom of the river?
(a) Holds onto Tom.
(b) Floats on her back.
(d) Holds onto a tree branch.
12. What is the name of the Winter teacher?
(a) Miss Parker.
(b) Miss Partridge.
(c) Mrs. Pincer.
(d) Mrs. Partner.
13. What color is Caddie's hair?
14. How do the children get to school when there are large snowdrifts?
15. Who does Caddie plan to take with her when she goes to meet Edmond at the dock?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the guest at dinner?
2. What does the dinner guest ask Johnny to fix for him?
3. What makes Caddie nervous about crossing the river at the beginning of the book?
4. Why did Katie not receive many valentines?
5. What is Caddie's real name?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)