|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet raise to sell at Thanksgiving?
(a) Game hens.
2. How many settlers did the Indians kill two years earlier?
3. How does Caddie plan to meet Edmond at the dock?
(a) Ride a neighbor's wagon.
(b) Swim down the river.
(d) Ride a horse.
4. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
(a) Their bravery.
(b) Their hair.
(c) Their intelligence.
(d) Their acceptance.
5. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
(a) His gun.
(b) A canteen.
(c) The game bag.
(d) His hat.
6. How does Johnny feel when he hears that Caddie went to the Indian Camp alone?
7. How does Caddie feel when her raft falls apart?
8. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
9. What was the occupation of Johnny's mother?
10. How does Edmond feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
11. What does Robert do that makes Caddie proud?
(a) Tells the men he trusts the Indians.
(b) Keeps the peace.
(c) Offers to protect the children.
(d) Promises to stand and fight with them.
12. What is inside the book Edmund gives Caddie?
(a) A fake snake.
(b) Some candy.
(c) A cap gun.
(d) A half dollar.
13. What sad news does Caddie get on her birthday?
(a) Edmund is sick.
(b) Harriet's mother died.
(c) Tom is moving away.
(d) Nero ran away.
14. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
(a) He is her uncle.
(b) He is her cousin.
(c) He is her brother.
(d) He is a family friend.
15. Who is the guest at dinner?
(a) Mr. Tinker.
(b) Mr. Taylor.
(c) Mr. Tanner.
(d) Mr. Turner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caddie do when Obediah teases her best friend?
2. What does Caddie do that makes the men give her stern looks?
3. What is served for breakfast when all the settlers are at the Woodlawn's house?
4. Who does Caddie plan to take with her when she goes to meet Edmond at the dock?
5. Where does Caddie find the wooden clogs and red breeches?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)