|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the oldest student in the school?
2. Where is the dinner guest from?
(c) New York.
3. What is the name of Caddie's favorite Indian?
4. What is the name of Obediah's brother?
5. What is Caddie's real name?
(a) Catherine Atlanta.
(b) Caroline Augusta.
(c) Carolina Amaryllis.
(d) Catterina Alexandra.
6. What does the dinner guest think Caddie should act like?
(a) A Christian.
(b) A lady.
(c) A child.
(d) A girl.
7. What is the name of the Woodlawn's favorite hired hand?
8. How do the children get to school when there are large snowdrifts?
9. Where does Caddie hide her money?
(a) In her doll house.
(b) In her pillow.
(c) In her dress lining.
(d) In her trinket box.
10. Why did Katie not receive many valentines?
(a) She is not pretty.
(b) She is shy.
(c) She is rude.
(d) She is rarely at school.
11. What does Caddie pick at the beginning of the book to bring home?
(c) Pine nuts.
12. Where is Caddie when her raft falls apart?
(a) In the river.
(b) Just off the shore.
(c) In the reservoir.
(d) In the lake.
13. Why does Johnny say he trusts Caddie to use her money well?
(a) She has a good head on her shoulders.
(b) She worked hard for the money.
(c) She is wise beyond her years.
(d) She has good priorities.
14. How does Johnny feel about his tomboy daughter?
(a) He is proud of her.
(b) He is sorry for her.
(c) He is ashamed of her.
(d) He is mindful of her.
15. What does Edmund offer to give Caddie if she wins?
(a) A silver dollar.
(b) The gag book.
(c) A writing set.
(d) His hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Indian children do when they see Caddie?
2. What is the name of Caddie's mother?
3. What surprises Caddie when she gets home for dinner at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Edmund want to train Caddie's dog to do?
5. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)