|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does San Flusher give Caddie on Valentine's Day?
(a) A picture he drew.
(b) A valentine.
(c) A bag of candy.
(d) A letter.
2. What color is Caddie's hair?
3. What is the name of Caddie's younger sister who wants to join her at the beginning of the book?
4. How does Johnny feel about his tomboy daughter?
(a) He is proud of her.
(b) He is mindful of her.
(c) He is ashamed of her.
(d) He is sorry for her.
5. Where does Caddie find the wooden clogs and red breeches?
(a) The basement.
(b) The attic.
(c) In the barn.
(d) Under her father's bed.
6. Why does Edmund give Caddie money after her raft falls apart?
(a) To repay his debt.
(b) To make her happy.
(c) To bribe her from telling her mother.
(d) To pay for the damage.
7. How does Edmond feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
8. How does Johnny feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
9. What is Obediah's hat made from?
(c) Beaver fur.
10. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
(a) Their acceptance.
(b) Their bravery.
(c) Their intelligence.
(d) Their hair.
11. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) He is her cousin.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) He is a family friend.
12. Who is the guest at dinner?
(a) Mr. Tanner.
(b) Mr. Turner.
(c) Mr. Tinker.
(d) Mr. Taylor.
13. How many squirrels does Edmund shoot while hunting?
14. What is the name of the Winter teacher?
(a) Mrs. Partner.
(b) Mrs. Pincer.
(c) Miss Parker.
(d) Miss Partridge.
15. Who is Caddie's best friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Johnny think is causing trouble with the Indians?
2. What is the name of Caddie's horse?
3. What do the Indian children do when they see Caddie?
4. What does John call Caddie?
5. Where does Caddie hide her money?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)