|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Woodlawn's favorite hired hand?
2. What does Harriet say Caddie should do now that she is 12?
(a) Act like a lady.
(b) Visit Boston.
(c) Clean her own room.
(d) Learn to cook.
3. Who saves Caddie when she falls through the ice?
4. What does Edmund say Harriet has never been able to do?
(a) Say no to a good cause.
(b) Deny her brother.
(c) Stay cross for long.
(d) Tell a lie.
5. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
(a) His hat.
(b) His gun.
(c) The game bag.
(d) A canteen.
6. How does Johnny feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
7. Where is Caddie when her raft falls apart?
(a) In the lake.
(b) In the reservoir.
(c) In the river.
(d) Just off the shore.
8. What does Warren say he wants for Christmas dinner?
(a) Salt pork.
(b) Roast beef.
(c) Ham and potatoes.
9. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
(a) Their intelligence.
(b) Their hair.
(c) Their bravery.
(d) Their acceptance.
10. What kind of animal does the Woodlawn family have to evade at one point?
11. What does Caddie pick at the beginning of the book to bring home?
(a) Pine nuts.
12. What is the name of Caddie's dog?
13. What is Johnny's father's name?
14. Who is the guest at dinner?
(a) Mr. Turner.
(b) Mr. Tinker.
(c) Mr. Tanner.
(d) Mr. Taylor.
15. What does Caddie hold on to when her raft falls apart?
(a) Edmund's arm.
(b) Her dog.
(c) A branch.
(d) A log.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is inside the book Edmund gives Caddie?
2. What does Robert do that makes Caddie proud?
3. What do the Indian children do when they see Caddie?
4. What does Katie Hyman's mother help Harriet do?
5. What happens at the school on Saturdays?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)