Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1, The Three Adventurers
1. Where does Caddie decide to go at the beginning of the book?
2. What is the name of Caddie's younger sister who wants to join her at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Caddie do when she can't touch the bottom of the river?
4. What makes Caddie nervous about crossing the river at the beginning of the book?
5. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
6. What color is Caddie's hair?
7. What is the name of Caddie's mother?
8. What is the name of Caddie's favorite Indian?
9. What is the canoe that Caddie sees at the beginning of the book made of?
This section contains 2,039 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)