|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Pigeons or Peacocks?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annabelle say she wants to act while in Wisconsin?
2. Why does Johnny say he trusts Caddie to use her money well?
(a) She has good priorities.
(b) She has a good head on her shoulders.
(c) She worked hard for the money.
(d) She is wise beyond her years.
3. Why do the boys start doing housework?
(a) It makes Harriet happy.
(b) They want to be indoors.
(c) Caddie is doing it.
(d) They get paid.
4. What does Johnny talk with the dinner guest about after the children go to bed?
(a) The war.
(b) The Indians.
5. What is the flash of red Caddie sees in the trees after the steamer comes?
(c) Changing leaf colors.
(d) A red scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny feel when he hears that Caddie went to the Indian Camp alone?
2. Which of the following in NOT an appropriate payment for the peep show?
3. What does San Flusher give Caddie on Valentine's Day?
4. What does Caddie wish she knew how to do like her father?
5. How does Caddie carry the things she picked to bring home at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)