|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Pigeons or Peacocks?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who overhears Kent talk about attacking the Indians first?
2. Why does Caddie like fall and spring more than the other seasons?
(a) There are fruit and vegetables to pick.
(b) They bring change.
(c) There is beauty in those seasons.
(d) The weather is calm.
3. What does Caddie do that makes the men give her stern looks?
(a) Climbs to the roof of the barn.
(b) Gives a war yell.
(c) Wins races against the boys.
(d) Spills gravy on the table.
4. What does Caddie do when Obediah teases her best friend?
(a) Cuts his overalls.
(b) Tells the teacher.
(c) Hits him with a ruler.
(d) Pulls his hair.
5. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
(a) Their intelligence.
(b) Their bravery.
(c) Their acceptance.
(d) Their hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Caddie go to collect berries?
2. Which of the following in NOT an appropriate payment for the peep show?
3. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
4. What does Edmund say Harriet has never been able to do?
5. Which of the following does Caddie NOT think will vote to stay in America?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)