|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Pigeons or Peacocks?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Caddie when she speaks with the Indians?
2. On what day is the peep show held?
3. What does Edmund say Harriet has never been able to do?
(a) Say no to a good cause.
(b) Deny her brother.
(c) Stay cross for long.
(d) Tell a lie.
4. What is Johnny's father's name?
5. What will two of the children do while one is working?
(a) Sing songs.
(b) Play a game.
(c) Tell stories.
(d) Draw pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the steamer announce its coming?
2. Who is Caddie's best friend?
3. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
4. How many children does Sam Hankinson have?
5. What does Caddie pack her belongings in when she wants to run away?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)