|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Pigeons or Peacocks?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Caddie find the wooden clogs and red breeches?
(a) The basement.
(b) In the barn.
(c) The attic.
(d) Under her father's bed.
2. What does Caddie pack her belongings in when she wants to run away?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A tablecloth.
(c) A towel.
(d) An apron.
3. How does Caddie feel after reciting her poem?
4. What does Caddie do with her silver dollar?
(a) Spends it on the Hankinsons.
(b) Buys a turkey hatchling to raise.
(c) Buys clothing for the poor.
(d) Buys artifacts from the Indians.
5. What is the name of Caddie's horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the most shy around Katie Hyman?
2. What does Caddie realize about Hetty as they sit alone on the hill?
3. What kind of animal does the Woodlawn family have to evade at one point?
4. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
5. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)