|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Pigeons or Peacocks?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
(a) He fixes up the house.
(b) He wreaks havoc.
(c) He makes everyone sad.
(d) He makes everyone sad.
2. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
(a) Running to the barn.
(b) Naming the most trees.
(c) Rafting across the wake.
(d) Catching the most pigeons.
3. What was the occupation of Johnny's mother?
4. What happens at the school on Saturdays?
(a) Study parties.
(b) Cleaning fests.
(c) Spelling bee.
5. What does Harriet raise to sell at Thanksgiving?
(c) Game hens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edmund do to cheer up the children when he takes their dog?
2. What does Edmund offer to give Caddie if she wins?
3. In what season does the Little Steamer return?
4. What does the dinner guest think Caddie should act like?
5. Where does Caddie keep the gift that Indian John leaves for her when he comes to the Woodlawn's house?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)