|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Pigeons or Peacocks?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Indian John want speak to when he comes to the Woodlawn's house?
2. Who is the only child who does not come to the peep show?
3. Which of the following in NOT an appropriate payment for the peep show?
(a) A fish.
(b) A marble.
(c) A penny.
(d) A stick of gum.
4. What does Caddie do that makes the men give her stern looks?
(a) Spills gravy on the table.
(b) Gives a war yell.
(c) Climbs to the roof of the barn.
(d) Wins races against the boys.
5. Who is sent to collect the logs from the raft?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caddie get to do in school on her birthday?
2. What kind of animal does the Woodlawn family have to evade at one point?
3. What does Caddie do when Obediah teases her best friend?
4. How does Edmond feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
5. What does San Flusher give Caddie on Valentine's Day?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)