|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Pigeons or Peacocks?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Edmund choose to take pigeon hunting with him?
2. Why does Johnny say he trusts Caddie to use her money well?
(a) She is wise beyond her years.
(b) She worked hard for the money.
(c) She has good priorities.
(d) She has a good head on her shoulders.
3. What makes Caddie nervous about crossing the river at the beginning of the book?
(a) She cannot swim.
(b) She had a friend who drowned.
(c) She thinks the river is faster than usual.
(d) She is not allowed to go in the river.
4. How many pigeons does Johnny tell his sons to kill?
(a) Only the ones who land in the corn.
(b) As many as they can.
(c) As many as they can eat.
(d) Ten per day.
5. How does Johnny feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Caddie's horse?
2. Which of the following in NOT an appropriate payment for the peep show?
3. What is Tom doing when he talks about the poor people?
4. How old was Johnny when his father died?
5. What does Johnny tell Annabelle to do when he speaks to his children about the foreign letter?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)