|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Pigeons or Peacocks?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Indian John's dog do that makes the Woodlawns mad at it?
(a) Digs large holes in the garden.
(b) Kills a kitten.
(c) Ruins a butter churn.
(d) Eats a slab of salt pork.
2. Where does Pee Wee say he got all his sheep?
(a) The tavern.
(b) The canyon.
(c) The river.
(d) The lake.
3. How does Caddie feel after reciting her poem?
4. How long does Edmund want to keep Caddie's dog?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 years.
5. In what season does the Little Steamer return?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mary die on the prairie?
2. How does Pee Wee's ox die?
3. What happens that makes Harriet cry for the first time Caddie remembers?
4. What do the Indian children do when they see Caddie?
5. What large chore does Johnny give Caddie and Tom during the summer?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)