|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Pigeons or Peacocks?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Johnny used to wear the red breeches and wooden clogs?
(a) He was in a play.
(b) He danced to make money.
(c) They cheered up sick children.
(d) His grandmother made them for him.
2. Why does Johnny say people are poorer than usual?
(a) The war.
(b) The Indians.
(c) The economy.
(d) The railroad.
3. What does Johnny talk with the dinner guest about after the children go to bed?
(a) The Indians.
(b) The war.
4. Where is Caddie when her raft falls apart?
(a) In the river.
(b) In the reservoir.
(c) Just off the shore.
(d) In the lake.
5. What gift does Indian John leave for Caddie when he leaves the Woodlawn's house?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A head dress.
(c) A peace pipe.
(d) A scalp belt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clara wish she could wear every day?
2. How does Caddie feel when she sees who Tom gives the large Valentine to?
3. Where does Caddie decide to go at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Harriet think Caddie should do with her money?
5. What does Caddie do with her silver dollar?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)