|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Pigeons or Peacocks?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to collect the logs from the raft?
2. What does Harriet say Caddie should do now that she is 12?
(a) Visit Boston.
(b) Learn to cook.
(c) Act like a lady.
(d) Clean her own room.
3. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
(a) Their acceptance.
(b) Their intelligence.
(c) Their hair.
(d) Their bravery.
4. What does Indian John's dog do that makes the Woodlawns mad at it?
(a) Ruins a butter churn.
(b) Digs large holes in the garden.
(c) Eats a slab of salt pork.
(d) Kills a kitten.
5. How does Caddie carry the things she picked to bring home at the beginning of the book?
(a) Her skirts.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her pockets.
(d) A bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert do that makes Caddie proud?
2. How long does Edmund want to keep Caddie's dog?
3. What does Caddie hold on to when her raft falls apart?
4. Who is the only child who does not come to the peep show?
5. What is the name of Caddie's horse?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)