|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Pigeons or Peacocks?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny say he trusts Caddie to use her money well?
(a) She is wise beyond her years.
(b) She has a good head on her shoulders.
(c) She worked hard for the money.
(d) She has good priorities.
2. How do the children react when they hear what they will eat all winter?
(a) They are thrilled.
(b) They don't know what to think.
(c) They are worried.
(d) They are upset.
3. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
(a) He makes everyone sad.
(b) He fixes up the house.
(c) He makes everyone sad.
(d) He wreaks havoc.
4. Where does Caddie keep the gift that Indian John leaves for her when he comes to the Woodlawn's house?
(a) The barn.
(b) Her bedroom.
(c) The attic.
(d) A trinket box.
5. What does Caddie do when Obediah teases her best friend?
(a) Hits him with a ruler.
(b) Pulls his hair.
(c) Tells the teacher.
(d) Cuts his overalls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Caddie when her raft falls apart?
2. What is the name of Caddie's favorite Indian?
3. What is hanging by the sick girl's bed?
4. In what season does the Little Steamer return?
5. How does Caddie feel after reciting her poem?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)