|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Pigeons or Peacocks?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Johnny when his father died?
2. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
(a) He is her cousin.
(b) He is a family friend.
(c) He is her brother.
(d) He is her uncle.
3. What is Mr. Adams's profession?
4. What does Caddie pick at the beginning of the book to bring home?
(b) Pine nuts.
5. What color is Caddie when she speaks with the Indians?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do most of the students exchange on Valentine's Day?
2. What gift does Indian John leave for Caddie when he leaves the Woodlawn's house?
3. How many pigeons does Johnny tell his sons to kill?
4. Who sings as part of the peep show?
5. What are the people cut off from when ice builds up on the river?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)