|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Pigeons or Peacocks?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Robert play?
2. Why did Johnny used to wear the red breeches and wooden clogs?
(a) He was in a play.
(b) His grandmother made them for him.
(c) He danced to make money.
(d) They cheered up sick children.
3. What is Obediah's main goal in coming to school?
(a) To spread gossip.
(b) To avoid his work.
(c) To harass the teacher.
(d) To tease the girls.
4. What is the name of Caddie's horse?
5. How long does Edmund want to keep Caddie's dog?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the dinner guest from?
2. Why does Indian John leave his dog at the Woodlawn's house?
3. Who saves Caddie when she falls through the ice?
4. How old was Johnny when his father died?
5. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)