|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Pigeons or Peacocks?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annabelle say she wants to act while in Wisconsin?
2. What is Tom doing when he talks about the poor people?
(a) Picking cranberries.
(b) Churning butter.
(c) Shucking corn.
(d) Gathering hazelnuts.
3. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
(a) He makes everyone sad.
(b) He makes everyone sad.
(c) He wreaks havoc.
(d) He fixes up the house.
4. How does Johnny feel about his tomboy daughter?
(a) He is mindful of her.
(b) He is sorry for her.
(c) He is ashamed of her.
(d) He is proud of her.
5. How do the children get to school when there are large snowdrifts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John call Caddie?
2. How does Edmond feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
3. What is Annabelle's last name?
4. Who does Edmund choose to take pigeon hunting with him?
5. What is the age of the youngest student in the school?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)