|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Pigeons or Peacocks?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edmund want to train Caddie's dog to do?
(a) Perform in a dog show.
(b) Guide the blind.
(c) Retrieve birds.
(d) Sniff out game and criminals.
2. What does Harriet say her family will have to eat all winter?
3. How does the steamer announce its coming?
(a) It sends a telegram.
(b) It sends a messenger ahead of it.
(c) It whistles.
(d) It puts an ad in the newspaper.
4. What does Tom tell Caddie to spend her silver dollar on?
(b) A new dress.
(d) Some books.
5. What does Indian John's dog warn the students about?
(a) A storm.
(b) A fire.
(c) A pack of wolves.
(d) An attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Caddie NOT think will vote to stay in America?
2. Where does Caddie decide to go at the beginning of the book?
3. How do the children react when they hear what they will eat all winter?
4. Who does Edmund choose to take pigeon hunting with him?
5. What has Johnny repaired for the Indians to earn their trust?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)