|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Pigeons or Peacocks?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Indian John leave his dog at the Woodlawn's house?
(a) He wants Johnny to train it.
(b) It has an injured paw.
(c) It is too old to travel.
(d) He wants the Woodlawns to protect it.
2. What does Caddie put in Annabelle's shirt?
(a) Some manure.
(b) A pig's foot.
(c) A cricket.
(d) An egg.
3. What does Caddie hold on to when her raft falls apart?
(a) Her dog.
(b) A branch.
(c) A log.
(d) Edmund's arm.
4. How many trunks does Annabelle bring to the farm?
5. In what season does the Little Steamer return?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say her family will have to eat all winter?
2. Which of the following in NOT an appropriate payment for the peep show?
3. Why did Johnny used to wear the red breeches and wooden clogs?
4. What does Johnny talk with the dinner guest about after the children go to bed?
5. What does Edmund say Harriet has never been able to do?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)