|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Pigeons or Peacocks?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hangs out the window at school when he is bored?
2. What are Annabelle and Clara doing under a tree when Caddie joins them?
(b) Petting kittens.
(c) Cross stitching.
3. How many trunks does Annabelle bring to the farm?
4. What roamed the front lawn of the Woodlawn estate?
(a) Exotic cats.
(c) Large dogs.
5. Why does Johnny say people are poorer than usual?
(a) The Indians.
(b) The war.
(c) The economy.
(d) The railroad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does San Flusher give Caddie on Valentine's Day?
2. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
3. What does a bird say to Pee Wee?
4. What is the name of Caddie's dog?
5. Why does Harriet send Caddie to play with her friends instead of letting her help in the kitchen?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)