|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Pigeons or Peacocks?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet think Caddie should do with her money?
(a) Save up for her college.
(b) Donate it to the church.
(c) Put it in the bank.
(d) Save it for Christmas.
2. What was the occupation of Johnny's mother?
3. What is Johnny's father's name?
4. Why will Annabelle not hold the flowers Hetty picked for her?
(a) They do not match her skirt.
(b) She already has flowers.
(c) She doesn't want to dirty her gloves.
(d) They are wilted.
5. What is Obediah's hat made from?
(d) Beaver fur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert do that makes Caddie proud?
2. Where is Annabelle from?
3. What is the name of Caddie's mother?
4. What does Tom tell Caddie to spend her silver dollar on?
5. What does Caddie get to do in school on her birthday?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)