|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Alas! Poor Annabelle!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is hanging by the sick girl's bed?
(a) A magazine picture.
(b) A paper chain.
(c) A dried rose.
(d) A valentine.
2. Why does Johnny say he trusts Caddie to use her money well?
(a) She is wise beyond her years.
(b) She has a good head on her shoulders.
(c) She has good priorities.
(d) She worked hard for the money.
3. What color is Caddie when she speaks with the Indians?
4. What does Pee Wee trade his oxen hide for?
(a) A pile of rocks.
(b) Some gold.
(c) A bear skin.
(d) A butter churn.
5. What is the name of the Woodlawn's favorite hired hand?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Johnny say the Kent family can gather?
2. What was the occupation of Johnny's mother?
3. What does Harriet think Caddie should do with her money?
4. How does Edmond feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
5. How old was Johnny when his father died?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)