|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Alas! Poor Annabelle!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caddie do with her silver dollar?
(a) Buys clothing for the poor.
(b) Spends it on the Hankinsons.
(c) Buys artifacts from the Indians.
(d) Buys a turkey hatchling to raise.
2. What sad news does Caddie get on her birthday?
(a) Tom is moving away.
(b) Edmund is sick.
(c) Harriet's mother died.
(d) Nero ran away.
3. How do the children decide to make some money from the gift Indian John leaves for Caddie?
(a) They write stories about it.
(b) They let kids pay to use it.
(c) They use it to kill squirrels and sell the skin.
(d) They start a peep show.
4. What is the name of the Winter teacher?
(a) Mrs. Partner.
(b) Miss Partridge.
(c) Miss Parker.
(d) Mrs. Pincer.
5. Why did Johnny used to wear the red breeches and wooden clogs?
(a) His grandmother made them for him.
(b) They cheered up sick children.
(c) He was in a play.
(d) He danced to make money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dinner guest ask Johnny to fix for him?
2. What does Caddie wish she knew how to do like her father?
3. What does Harriet say Caddie should do now that she is 12?
4. What name does Caddie give to Indian John's father?
5. Why does Johnny say he trusts Caddie to use her money well?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)