|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Alas! Poor Annabelle!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Caddie decide to go at the beginning of the book?
(a) The river.
(b) The tree house.
(c) The school house.
(d) The Indian camp.
2. To whom does Indian John want speak to when he comes to the Woodlawn's house?
3. What does Harriet think Caddie should do with her money?
(a) Save it for Christmas.
(b) Put it in the bank.
(c) Save up for her college.
(d) Donate it to the church.
4. Who saves Caddie when she falls through the ice?
5. What kind of accent does Caddie learn to perform her poem?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Edmund give Caddie money after her raft falls apart?
2. Where does Johnny say the Kent family can gather?
3. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
4. How many settlers did the Indians kill two years earlier?
5. What surprises Caddie when she gets home for dinner at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)