|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Alas! Poor Annabelle!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert do that makes Caddie proud?
(a) Promises to stand and fight with them.
(b) Tells the men he trusts the Indians.
(c) Keeps the peace.
(d) Offers to protect the children.
2. Why will Annabelle not hold the flowers Hetty picked for her?
(a) They do not match her skirt.
(b) She doesn't want to dirty her gloves.
(c) She already has flowers.
(d) They are wilted.
3. What does Edmund want to train Caddie's dog to do?
(a) Retrieve birds.
(b) Sniff out game and criminals.
(c) Guide the blind.
(d) Perform in a dog show.
4. What kind of animal does the Woodlawn family have to evade at one point?
5. What does Harriet raise to sell at Thanksgiving?
(c) Game hens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet think Caddie should do with her money?
2. Who hangs out the window at school when he is bored?
3. What does Indian John's dog do that makes the Woodlawns mad at it?
4. What does Edmund offer to give Caddie if she wins?
5. Who overhears Kent talk about attacking the Indians first?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)