|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Alas! Poor Annabelle!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caddie do when she can't touch the bottom of the river?
(b) Floats on her back.
(c) Holds onto a tree branch.
(d) Holds onto Tom.
2. What is the name of Caddie's dog?
3. How many settlers did the Indians kill two years earlier?
4. Why does Johnny say he trusts Caddie to use her money well?
(a) She worked hard for the money.
(b) She has a good head on her shoulders.
(c) She has good priorities.
(d) She is wise beyond her years.
5. How many children does Sam Hankinson have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
2. What does Tom do to pay for the beautiful valentine he has bought?
3. Who is Caddie's best friend?
4. Why does Johnny say people are poorer than usual?
5. What does Melvin Kent tell Johnny late one night?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)