|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Alas! Poor Annabelle!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a bird say to Pee Wee?
(a) Come come.
(b) Pee wee.
(c) Sing song.
(d) Caw caw.
2. What gift does Indian John leave for Caddie when he leaves the Woodlawn's house?
(a) A peace pipe.
(b) A head dress.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) A scalp belt.
3. What does Caddie do that makes the men give her stern looks?
(a) Spills gravy on the table.
(b) Climbs to the roof of the barn.
(c) Gives a war yell.
(d) Wins races against the boys.
4. What is the name of Caddie's mother?
5. How many children does Sam Hankinson have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caddie get to do in school on her birthday?
2. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
3. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
4. What does Caddie say the girl Tom has a crush on looks like?
5. Who saves Caddie when she falls through the ice?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)