|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Alas! Poor Annabelle!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the people cut off from when ice builds up on the river?
(a) The tavern.
(b) The school.
(c) The store.
(d) The church.
2. What has Johnny repaired for the Indians to earn their trust?
(a) Their shoes.
(b) Their guns.
(c) Their canoes.
(d) Their wagons.
3. Why does Caddie like fall and spring more than the other seasons?
(a) There are fruit and vegetables to pick.
(b) There is beauty in those seasons.
(c) They bring change.
(d) The weather is calm.
4. Who is the guest at dinner?
(a) Mr. Turner.
(b) Mr. Tanner.
(c) Mr. Taylor.
(d) Mr. Tinker.
5. How many settlers did the Indians kill two years earlier?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the children decide to make some money from the gift Indian John leaves for Caddie?
2. Who does Caddie plan to take with her when she goes to meet Edmond at the dock?
3. What kind of animal does the Woodlawn family have to evade at one point?
4. What do the Hankinsons do when their mother shows up in the school room?
5. What surprises Caddie when she gets home for dinner at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)