|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Alas! Poor Annabelle!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Obediah's main goal in coming to school?
(a) To avoid his work.
(b) To harass the teacher.
(c) To tease the girls.
(d) To spread gossip.
2. What does Robert do that makes Caddie proud?
(a) Tells the men he trusts the Indians.
(b) Promises to stand and fight with them.
(c) Keeps the peace.
(d) Offers to protect the children.
3. What does Harriet say her family will have to eat all winter?
4. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
(a) He makes everyone sad.
(b) He fixes up the house.
(c) He wreaks havoc.
(d) He makes everyone sad.
5. What does a bird say to Pee Wee?
(a) Pee wee.
(b) Caw caw.
(c) Sing song.
(d) Come come.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Johnny when his father died?
2. Who is the most shy around Katie Hyman?
3. Who is sent to collect the logs from the raft?
4. Why does Indian John leave his dog at the Woodlawn's house?
5. What does Johnny talk with the dinner guest about after the children go to bed?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)