|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Warren Performs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caddie get to do in school on her birthday?
(a) Sing the anthem.
(b) Lead the pledge.
(c) Recite the preamble.
(d) Hold the flag.
2. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
3. How does Caddie plan to meet Edmond at the dock?
(a) Ride a horse.
(b) Swim down the river.
(d) Ride a neighbor's wagon.
4. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
(a) Catching the most pigeons.
(b) Naming the most trees.
(c) Running to the barn.
(d) Rafting across the wake.
5. Where does the community hold its church services?
(a) The schoolhouse.
(b) A rich farmer's home.
(c) A barn.
(d) A cultural meetinghouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edmund offer to give Caddie if she wins?
2. Who is the most shy around Katie Hyman?
3. Why does Johnny say people are poorer than usual?
4. What has Johnny repaired for the Indians to earn their trust?
5. What are the Indian women doing when Caddie gets to their camp?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)