|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Warren Performs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caddie do when Obediah teases her best friend?
(a) Pulls his hair.
(b) Tells the teacher.
(c) Cuts his overalls.
(d) Hits him with a ruler.
2. What color is Caddie's hair?
3. What does Edmund say Harriet has never been able to do?
(a) Stay cross for long.
(b) Say no to a good cause.
(c) Tell a lie.
(d) Deny her brother.
4. What happens at the school on Saturdays?
(a) Cleaning fests.
(b) Spelling bee.
(d) Study parties.
5. What does Caddie do when she can't touch the bottom of the river?
(a) Holds onto a tree branch.
(c) Holds onto Tom.
(d) Floats on her back.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caddie feel when her raft falls apart?
2. Who is the only child who does not come to the peep show?
3. What is Obediah's hat made from?
4. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
5. Where does Caddie find the wooden clogs and red breeches?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)