|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Warren Performs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
(a) She is Indian.
(b) There is no room for her.
(c) She is too hot.
(d) She is not a Christian.
2. What are the people cut off from when ice builds up on the river?
(a) The tavern.
(b) The store.
(c) The church.
(d) The school.
3. What is the name of Obediah's brother?
4. What do the Indians do after they hear about the massacre rumors?
(a) Bring gifts for the settlers.
(b) Move west for a time.
(c) Hold a meeting with settlers.
(d) Sign a peace treaty.
5. What is the name of Caddie's horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Caddie's younger sister who wants to join her at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Edmund do to cheer up the children when he takes their dog?
3. What does Harriet say Caddie should do now that she is 12?
4. Why does Harriet send Caddie to play with her friends instead of letting her help in the kitchen?
5. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)