|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Warren Performs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last day of school called?
(a) Cleaning Day.
(b) Ending Day.
(c) Recital Day.
(d) Speaking Day.
2. Where was Johnny born?
(d) New York.
3. What gift does Indian John leave for Caddie when he leaves the Woodlawn's house?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A head dress.
(c) A scalp belt.
(d) A peace pipe.
4. What is Obediah's hat made from?
(c) Beaver fur.
5. What word does Caddie use to describe the pigeon hunting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets the upper hand of the school after the initial scuffle?
2. Why does Johnny say people are poorer than usual?
3. What surprises Caddie when she gets home for dinner at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
5. What does Caddie get to do in school on her birthday?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)