|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Warren Performs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Caddie's younger sister who wants to join her at the beginning of the book?
2. Why does Edmund give Caddie money after her raft falls apart?
(a) To pay for the damage.
(b) To repay his debt.
(c) To bribe her from telling her mother.
(d) To make her happy.
3. What is the name of Caddie's refined cousin?
4. What does Melvin Kent tell Johnny late one night?
(a) Lincoln has been shot.
(b) The Union is looking for recruits.
(c) The war is over.
(d) There is an Indian uprising.
5. What is the name of Caddie's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harriet say Sam Hankinson has a weak character?
2. What do most of the students exchange on Valentine's Day?
3. What does Caddie do with her silver dollar?
4. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
5. What roamed the front lawn of the Woodlawn estate?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)