|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Warren Performs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Caddie when her raft falls apart?
(a) In the reservoir.
(b) In the river.
(c) Just off the shore.
(d) In the lake.
2. Why did Johnny used to wear the red breeches and wooden clogs?
(a) His grandmother made them for him.
(b) He was in a play.
(c) He danced to make money.
(d) They cheered up sick children.
3. What do the Indian children do when they see Caddie?
(a) Embrace her.
(b) Hold her hand.
(c) Bring her gifts.
(d) Touch her hair.
4. What does Edmund do to cheer up the children when he takes their dog?
(a) Tells a story.
(b) Sings a song.
(c) Plays a game.
(d) Does a dance.
5. What happens at the school on Saturdays?
(a) Spelling bee.
(c) Study parties.
(d) Cleaning fests.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Caddie when she speaks with the Indians?
2. Who gets the upper hand of the school after the initial scuffle?
3. How does Caddie carry the things she picked to bring home at the beginning of the book?
4. Why does Indian John leave his dog at the Woodlawn's house?
5. What does the dinner guest ask Johnny to fix for him?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)