|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Warren Performs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caddie hold on to when her raft falls apart?
(a) A branch.
(b) Edmund's arm.
(c) A log.
(d) Her dog.
2. Why did Johnny used to wear the red breeches and wooden clogs?
(a) They cheered up sick children.
(b) His grandmother made them for him.
(c) He danced to make money.
(d) He was in a play.
3. How does Johnny feel about his tomboy daughter?
(a) He is proud of her.
(b) He is mindful of her.
(c) He is sorry for her.
(d) He is ashamed of her.
4. What does Edmund want to train Caddie's dog to do?
(a) Retrieve birds.
(b) Perform in a dog show.
(c) Sniff out game and criminals.
(d) Guide the blind.
5. What does Edmund promise to bring Caddie when he comes to visit?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A train ticket.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
2. Who gets the upper hand of the school after the initial scuffle?
3. What do the Hankinsons do when their mother shows up in the school room?
4. Where does Caddie find the wooden clogs and red breeches?
5. What does Harriet think Caddie should do with her money?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)