|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Warren Performs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the roaring in the river?
(a) A flash flood.
(b) Snow melting.
(c) Ice breaking.
(d) A new bridge being built.
2. Why does Indian John leave his dog at the Woodlawn's house?
(a) He wants the Woodlawns to protect it.
(b) It is too old to travel.
(c) He wants Johnny to train it.
(d) It has an injured paw.
3. What does Katie Hyman's mother help Harriet do?
(a) Bottle jam.
(b) Make school clothes.
(c) Clean her turkeys.
(d) Harvest her corn.
4. How does Johnny feel about his tomboy daughter?
(a) He is ashamed of her.
(b) He is sorry for her.
(c) He is proud of her.
(d) He is mindful of her.
5. What does Tom tell Caddie to spend her silver dollar on?
(a) Some books.
(c) A new dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Johnny born?
2. What do the Hankinsons do when their mother shows up in the school room?
3. What does Tom do to pay for the beautiful valentine he has bought?
4. Why does Harriet send Caddie to play with her friends instead of letting her help in the kitchen?
5. What is the name of Caddie's horse?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)