|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Warren Performs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert do that makes Caddie proud?
(a) Promises to stand and fight with them.
(b) Tells the men he trusts the Indians.
(c) Offers to protect the children.
(d) Keeps the peace.
2. What is the age of the youngest student in the school?
3. Why does the raft fall apart?
(a) It was old and unsteady.
(b) The dog was too heavy for it.
(c) Edmund took the pins out.
(d) Edmund cut the ropes that bound it.
4. How do the children decide to make some money from the gift Indian John leaves for Caddie?
(a) They write stories about it.
(b) They let kids pay to use it.
(c) They start a peep show.
(d) They use it to kill squirrels and sell the skin.
5. How long does Edmund want to keep Caddie's dog?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Johnny used to wear the red breeches and wooden clogs?
2. How many pigeons does Johnny tell his sons to kill?
3. Who is the most shy around Katie Hyman?
4. Why does Johnny say people are poorer than usual?
5. Who saves Caddie when she falls through the ice?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)