|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Warren Performs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caddie hold on to when her raft falls apart?
(a) Edmund's arm.
(b) A log.
(c) Her dog.
(d) A branch.
2. How old is the oldest student in the school?
3. What was the occupation of Johnny's mother?
4. Why did Johnny used to wear the red breeches and wooden clogs?
(a) He was in a play.
(b) They cheered up sick children.
(c) His grandmother made them for him.
(d) He danced to make money.
5. What is served for breakfast when all the settlers are at the Woodlawn's house?
(b) Cream and oats.
(d) Hot cakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Caddie's refined cousin?
2. What is hanging by the sick girl's bed?
3. Why does the raft fall apart?
4. What does Edmund want to train Caddie's dog to do?
5. What does Edmund say Harriet has never been able to do?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)