|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Warren Performs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the guest at dinner?
(a) Mr. Turner.
(b) Mr. Tinker.
(c) Mr. Tanner.
(d) Mr. Taylor.
2. Who sings as part of the peep show?
3. Why does Harriet say Sam Hankinson has a weak character?
(a) He is ashamed of his wife.
(b) He is anxious for handouts.
(c) He doesn't work hard.
(d) He beats his children.
4. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
(a) He makes everyone sad.
(b) He makes everyone sad.
(c) He fixes up the house.
(d) He wreaks havoc.
5. What is the canoe that Caddie sees at the beginning of the book made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caddie feel after reciting her poem?
2. Who is sent to collect the logs from the raft?
3. What do the Indian children do when they see Caddie?
4. How do the children react when they hear what they will eat all winter?
5. What surprises Caddie when she gets home for dinner at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)