|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Warren Performs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Johnny think is causing trouble with the Indians?
(a) The Northerners.
(b) The Southerners.
(c) The French.
(d) The Mexicans.
2. What is Obediah's hat made from?
(c) Beaver fur.
3. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
(a) His gun.
(b) A canteen.
(c) The game bag.
(d) His hat.
4. How does Caddie carry the things she picked to bring home at the beginning of the book?
(a) A bag.
(b) Her pockets.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her skirts.
5. What do most of the students exchange on Valentine's Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Caddie's horse?
2. Where is the dinner guest from?
3. Why does Harriet send Caddie to play with her friends instead of letting her help in the kitchen?
4. To whom does Indian John want speak to when he comes to the Woodlawn's house?
5. What does Edmund say Harriet has never been able to do?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)