|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Warren Performs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does San Flusher give Caddie on Valentine's Day?
(a) A picture he drew.
(b) A bag of candy.
(c) A letter.
(d) A valentine.
2. What does Harriet say Caddie should do now that she is 12?
(a) Visit Boston.
(b) Act like a lady.
(c) Learn to cook.
(d) Clean her own room.
3. What roamed the front lawn of the Woodlawn estate?
(b) Large dogs.
(d) Exotic cats.
4. What is served for breakfast when all the settlers are at the Woodlawn's house?
(b) Cream and oats.
(c) Hot cakes.
5. What is Edmund famous for?
(a) Playing pranks.
(b) Preaching sermons.
(c) Singing songs.
(d) Flirting with girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edmond feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
2. What does John call Caddie?
3. Where does Caddie hide her money?
4. Who overhears Kent talk about attacking the Indians first?
5. What does Caddie say the girl Tom has a crush on looks like?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)