|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Massacree!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom do to pay for the beautiful valentine he has bought?
(a) Chops firewood.
(b) Dusts shelves.
(c) Sprouts potatoes.
(d) Sorts clothing.
2. What does the dinner guest think Caddie should act like?
(a) A lady.
(b) A Christian.
(c) A child.
(d) A girl.
3. How does Johnny feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
4. What does Caddie get to do in school on her birthday?
(a) Hold the flag.
(b) Sing the anthem.
(c) Recite the preamble.
(d) Lead the pledge.
5. What has Johnny repaired for the Indians to earn their trust?
(a) Their canoes.
(b) Their guns.
(c) Their shoes.
(d) Their wagons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caddie plan to meet Edmond at the dock?
2. How do the children get to school when there are large snowdrifts?
3. Who does Edmund choose to take pigeon hunting with him?
4. What is the name of Caddie's younger sister who wants to join her at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)