|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Massacree!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caddie get to do in school on her birthday?
(a) Lead the pledge.
(b) Sing the anthem.
(c) Hold the flag.
(d) Recite the preamble.
2. Why did Mary die on the prairie?
(a) She was hit by a wagon.
(b) She had pneumonia.
(c) She was heartbroken.
(d) She was too frail.
3. What does Edmund promise to bring Caddie when he comes to visit?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A train ticket.
(d) A book.
4. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
(a) He wreaks havoc.
(b) He makes everyone sad.
(c) He fixes up the house.
(d) He makes everyone sad.
5. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
(a) Their bravery.
(b) Their hair.
(c) Their acceptance.
(d) Their intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Caddie's real name?
2. Where was Johnny born?
3. What does San Flusher give Caddie on Valentine's Day?
4. What does Harriet say Caddie should do now that she is 12?
5. What word does Caddie use to describe the pigeon hunting?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)