|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Massacree!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny feel about his tomboy daughter?
(a) He is sorry for her.
(b) He is ashamed of her.
(c) He is proud of her.
(d) He is mindful of her.
2. How does Caddie feel when she sees who Tom gives the large Valentine to?
3. Who saves Caddie when she falls through the ice?
4. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
(a) He makes everyone sad.
(b) He fixes up the house.
(c) He wreaks havoc.
(d) He makes everyone sad.
5. What does Melvin Kent tell Johnny late one night?
(a) The Union is looking for recruits.
(b) The war is over.
(c) There is an Indian uprising.
(d) Lincoln has been shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
2. How many settlers did the Indians kill two years earlier?
3. Why does Edmund give Caddie money after her raft falls apart?
4. Where does Caddie decide to go at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)