|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Massacree!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom do to pay for the beautiful valentine he has bought?
(a) Sorts clothing.
(b) Chops firewood.
(c) Sprouts potatoes.
(d) Dusts shelves.
2. What is the name of Caddie's younger sister who wants to join her at the beginning of the book?
3. Why did Johnny used to wear the red breeches and wooden clogs?
(a) His grandmother made them for him.
(b) They cheered up sick children.
(c) He was in a play.
(d) He danced to make money.
4. What is inside the book Edmund gives Caddie?
(a) A cap gun.
(b) A fake snake.
(c) A half dollar.
(d) Some candy.
5. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
(a) He is her uncle.
(b) He is a family friend.
(c) He is her brother.
(d) He is her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
2. How does Johnny feel about his tomboy daughter?
3. What does the dinner guest ask Johnny to fix for him?
4. How long does Edmund want to keep Caddie's dog?
5. What does Katie Hyman's mother help Harriet do?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)