|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Massacree!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melvin Kent tell Johnny late one night?
(a) The Union is looking for recruits.
(b) Lincoln has been shot.
(c) The war is over.
(d) There is an Indian uprising.
2. What sad news does Caddie get on her birthday?
(a) Tom is moving away.
(b) Edmund is sick.
(c) Nero ran away.
(d) Harriet's mother died.
3. How many settlers did the Indians kill two years earlier?
4. Who is sent to collect the logs from the raft?
5. Why did Katie not receive many valentines?
(a) She is shy.
(b) She is rude.
(c) She is not pretty.
(d) She is rarely at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Caddie decide to go at the beginning of the book?
2. What is served for breakfast when all the settlers are at the Woodlawn's house?
3. How does Johnny feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
4. Who overhears Kent talk about attacking the Indians first?
5. What is Edmund famous for?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)