|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Massacree!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Caddie plan to meet Edmond at the dock?
(b) Swim down the river.
(c) Ride a horse.
(d) Ride a neighbor's wagon.
2. How old was Johnny when his father died?
3. Who does Edmund choose to take pigeon hunting with him?
4. What is served for breakfast when all the settlers are at the Woodlawn's house?
(c) Cream and oats.
(d) Hot cakes.
5. Why does the raft fall apart?
(a) Edmund cut the ropes that bound it.
(b) Edmund took the pins out.
(c) The dog was too heavy for it.
(d) It was old and unsteady.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Caddie when her raft falls apart?
2. What is the name of the Woodlawn's favorite hired hand?
3. How long does Edmund want to keep Caddie's dog?
4. How does Caddie carry the things she picked to bring home at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Edmund say Harriet has never been able to do?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)