|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Massacree!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the raft fall apart?
(a) The dog was too heavy for it.
(b) Edmund cut the ropes that bound it.
(c) Edmund took the pins out.
(d) It was old and unsteady.
2. Who saves Caddie when she falls through the ice?
3. What does Edmund promise to bring Caddie when he comes to visit?
(a) A train ticket.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A book.
4. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
(a) Their hair.
(b) Their acceptance.
(c) Their intelligence.
(d) Their bravery.
5. How does Caddie feel when she sees who Tom gives the large Valentine to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the guest at dinner?
2. How many settlers did the Indians kill two years earlier?
3. Where is the dinner guest from?
4. What does Caddie do when she can't touch the bottom of the river?
5. What was the occupation of Johnny's mother?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)