|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Massacree!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at the school on Saturdays?
(b) Study parties.
(c) Cleaning fests.
(d) Spelling bee.
2. What makes Caddie nervous about crossing the river at the beginning of the book?
(a) She had a friend who drowned.
(b) She cannot swim.
(c) She thinks the river is faster than usual.
(d) She is not allowed to go in the river.
3. What do most of the students exchange on Valentine's Day?
4. What does Katie Hyman's mother help Harriet do?
(a) Bottle jam.
(b) Make school clothes.
(c) Clean her turkeys.
(d) Harvest her corn.
5. What does Edmund say Harriet has never been able to do?
(a) Tell a lie.
(b) Deny her brother.
(c) Stay cross for long.
(d) Say no to a good cause.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny say people are poorer than usual?
2. Where is the dinner guest from?
3. What is Caddie's real name?
4. What is the name of Caddie's mother?
5. Who is sent to collect the logs from the raft?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)