|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Massacree!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny say people are poorer than usual?
(a) The war.
(b) The Indians.
(c) The economy.
(d) The railroad.
2. Where does the community hold its church services?
(a) A rich farmer's home.
(b) A barn.
(c) The schoolhouse.
(d) A cultural meetinghouse.
3. Who is sent to collect the logs from the raft?
4. How many settlers did the Indians kill two years earlier?
5. How does Johnny feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say her family will have to eat all winter?
2. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
3. What does Edmund want to train Caddie's dog to do?
4. What has Johnny repaired for the Indians to earn their trust?
5. Why does Johnny say he trusts Caddie to use her money well?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)