|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Massacree!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny feel about his tomboy daughter?
(a) He is proud of her.
(b) He is sorry for her.
(c) He is ashamed of her.
(d) He is mindful of her.
2. What is inside the book Edmund gives Caddie?
(a) A cap gun.
(b) A half dollar.
(c) A fake snake.
(d) Some candy.
3. Why does Johnny say people are poorer than usual?
(a) The railroad.
(b) The economy.
(c) The war.
(d) The Indians.
4. What does Tom do to pay for the beautiful valentine he has bought?
(a) Sprouts potatoes.
(b) Chops firewood.
(c) Dusts shelves.
(d) Sorts clothing.
5. What does Melvin Kent tell Johnny late one night?
(a) The Union is looking for recruits.
(b) There is an Indian uprising.
(c) The war is over.
(d) Lincoln has been shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Caddie's favorite Indian?
2. Who saves Caddie when she falls through the ice?
3. What is the age of the youngest student in the school?
4. What word does Caddie use to describe the pigeon hunting?
5. What does Johnny talk with the dinner guest about after the children go to bed?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)