|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Massacree!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom do to pay for the beautiful valentine he has bought?
(a) Sprouts potatoes.
(b) Sorts clothing.
(c) Chops firewood.
(d) Dusts shelves.
2. Who does Edmund choose to take pigeon hunting with him?
3. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
(a) He is her cousin.
(b) He is a family friend.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) He is her brother.
4. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
(a) A canteen.
(b) His hat.
(c) The game bag.
(d) His gun.
5. Where does Caddie hide her money?
(a) In her pillow.
(b) In her doll house.
(c) In her trinket box.
(d) In her dress lining.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many squirrels does Edmund shoot while hunting?
2. What does Edmund promise to bring Caddie when he comes to visit?
3. Why does Johnny say he trusts Caddie to use her money well?
4. Who is sent to collect the logs from the raft?
5. What does Caddie hold on to when her raft falls apart?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)