|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Massacree!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the children react when they hear what they will eat all winter?
(a) They are upset.
(b) They are worried.
(c) They are thrilled.
(d) They don't know what to think.
2. What is the name of Caddie's younger sister who wants to join her at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
(a) Naming the most trees.
(b) Rafting across the wake.
(c) Running to the barn.
(d) Catching the most pigeons.
4. Why does Edmund give Caddie money after her raft falls apart?
(a) To repay his debt.
(b) To make her happy.
(c) To bribe her from telling her mother.
(d) To pay for the damage.
5. What is inside the book Edmund gives Caddie?
(a) Some candy.
(b) A half dollar.
(c) A fake snake.
(d) A cap gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edmund say Harriet has never been able to do?
2. How long does Edmund want to keep Caddie's dog?
3. What is the name of the Woodlawn's favorite hired hand?
4. Where is the dinner guest from?
5. What roamed the front lawn of the Woodlawn estate?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)