|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Massacree!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Caddie's younger sister who wants to join her at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Edmund want to train Caddie's dog to do?
(a) Sniff out game and criminals.
(b) Perform in a dog show.
(c) Guide the blind.
(d) Retrieve birds.
3. Why does Johnny say he trusts Caddie to use her money well?
(a) She has a good head on her shoulders.
(b) She worked hard for the money.
(c) She has good priorities.
(d) She is wise beyond her years.
4. What does Edmund do to cheer up the children when he takes their dog?
(a) Tells a story.
(b) Sings a song.
(c) Plays a game.
(d) Does a dance.
5. What is Johnny's father's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert do that makes Caddie proud?
2. What happens at the school on Saturdays?
3. How does Caddie feel when her raft falls apart?
4. Where was Johnny born?
5. What does Edmund promise to bring Caddie when he comes to visit?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)