|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Massacree!".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tom doing when he talks about the poor people?
(a) Gathering hazelnuts.
(b) Shucking corn.
(c) Picking cranberries.
(d) Churning butter.
2. What has Johnny repaired for the Indians to earn their trust?
(a) Their guns.
(b) Their wagons.
(c) Their canoes.
(d) Their shoes.
3. What is served for breakfast when all the settlers are at the Woodlawn's house?
(b) Cream and oats.
(c) Hot cakes.
4. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
(a) Catching the most pigeons.
(b) Rafting across the wake.
(c) Running to the barn.
(d) Naming the most trees.
5. What surprises Caddie when she gets home for dinner at the beginning of the book?
(a) Her family is crying.
(b) They have company.
(c) There is an Indian there.
(d) They have waited for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the age of the youngest student in the school?
2. What does Caddie pick at the beginning of the book to bring home?
3. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
4. How many pigeons does Johnny tell his sons to kill?
5. What does the dinner guest think Caddie should act like?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)