|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rose is Red.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pigeons does Johnny tell his sons to kill?
(a) Ten per day.
(b) As many as they can.
(c) As many as they can eat.
(d) Only the ones who land in the corn.
2. Where does Caddie hide her money?
(a) In her pillow.
(b) In her doll house.
(c) In her trinket box.
(d) In her dress lining.
3. How old is the oldest student in the school?
4. What has Johnny repaired for the Indians to earn their trust?
(a) Their guns.
(b) Their canoes.
(c) Their shoes.
(d) Their wagons.
5. How do the children get to school when there are large snowdrifts?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caddie feel when her raft falls apart?
2. How does Edmond feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
3. Where is Caddie when her raft falls apart?
4. What does Harriet say her family will have to eat all winter?
5. What happens at the school on Saturdays?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)