|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rose is Red.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the raft fall apart?
(a) It was old and unsteady.
(b) Edmund took the pins out.
(c) Edmund cut the ropes that bound it.
(d) The dog was too heavy for it.
2. What surprises Caddie when she gets home for dinner at the beginning of the book?
(a) They have waited for her.
(b) Her family is crying.
(c) There is an Indian there.
(d) They have company.
3. Where does Caddie find the wooden clogs and red breeches?
(a) The basement.
(b) In the barn.
(c) The attic.
(d) Under her father's bed.
4. Where does Caddie hide her money?
(a) In her doll house.
(b) In her trinket box.
(c) In her dress lining.
(d) In her pillow.
5. What does Edmund want to train Caddie's dog to do?
(a) Guide the blind.
(b) Sniff out game and criminals.
(c) Perform in a dog show.
(d) Retrieve birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dinner guest ask Johnny to fix for him?
2. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
3. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
4. How many pigeons does Johnny tell his sons to kill?
5. Who does Johnny think is causing trouble with the Indians?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)