|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rose is Red.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Warren say he wants for Christmas dinner?
(a) Roast beef.
(c) Ham and potatoes.
(d) Salt pork.
2. How does Caddie feel when she sees who Tom gives the large Valentine to?
3. How does Caddie carry the things she picked to bring home at the beginning of the book?
(a) Her pockets.
(b) A bag.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her skirts.
4. What is the age of the youngest student in the school?
5. Where does Caddie find the wooden clogs and red breeches?
(a) In the barn.
(b) Under her father's bed.
(c) The attic.
(d) The basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
2. What do most of the students exchange on Valentine's Day?
3. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
4. Who does Edmund choose to take pigeon hunting with him?
5. How do the children get to school when there are large snowdrifts?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)