|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rose is Red.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pigeons does Johnny tell his sons to kill?
(a) As many as they can eat.
(b) Only the ones who land in the corn.
(c) As many as they can.
(d) Ten per day.
2. Who does Edmund choose to take pigeon hunting with him?
3. What is the name of Caddie's mother?
4. Who does Johnny think is causing trouble with the Indians?
(a) The Southerners.
(b) The French.
(c) The Northerners.
(d) The Mexicans.
5. What does Caddie pick at the beginning of the book to bring home?
(a) Pine nuts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edmund do to cheer up the children when he takes their dog?
2. Where is Caddie when her raft falls apart?
3. Where is the dinner guest from?
4. What does Harriet say her family will have to eat all winter?
5. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)