|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rose is Red.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edmund do to cheer up the children when he takes their dog?
(a) Tells a story.
(b) Does a dance.
(c) Plays a game.
(d) Sings a song.
2. How does Caddie carry the things she picked to bring home at the beginning of the book?
(a) Her pockets.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her skirts.
(d) A bag.
3. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
(a) Catching the most pigeons.
(b) Naming the most trees.
(c) Rafting across the wake.
(d) Running to the barn.
4. Why does Johnny say people are poorer than usual?
(a) The Indians.
(b) The war.
(c) The economy.
(d) The railroad.
5. How old was Johnny when his father died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
2. What is Tom doing when he talks about the poor people?
3. Why does the raft fall apart?
4. What does Edmund want to train Caddie's dog to do?
5. What does Harriet raise to sell at Thanksgiving?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)