|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rose is Red.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the age of the youngest student in the school?
2. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
(a) Naming the most trees.
(b) Catching the most pigeons.
(c) Rafting across the wake.
(d) Running to the barn.
3. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
(a) His hat.
(b) The game bag.
(c) His gun.
(d) A canteen.
4. How do the children react when they hear what they will eat all winter?
(a) They are thrilled.
(b) They don't know what to think.
(c) They are upset.
(d) They are worried.
5. What is the name of Caddie's favorite Indian?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edmund want to train Caddie's dog to do?
2. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
3. Who gets the upper hand of the school after the initial scuffle?
4. What does the dinner guest ask Johnny to fix for him?
5. What does Tom do to pay for the beautiful valentine he has bought?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)