|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rose is Red.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet raise to sell at Thanksgiving?
(a) Game hens.
2. Why does Johnny say he trusts Caddie to use her money well?
(a) She has good priorities.
(b) She is wise beyond her years.
(c) She has a good head on her shoulders.
(d) She worked hard for the money.
3. How do the children get to school when there are large snowdrifts?
4. Who gets the upper hand of the school after the initial scuffle?
(a) The teacher.
(c) Obediah's brother.
5. Who does Edmund choose to take pigeon hunting with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Caddie use to describe the pigeon hunting?
2. Where does Caddie decide to go at the beginning of the book?
3. Who saves Caddie when she falls through the ice?
4. What is the age of the youngest student in the school?
5. What does Caddie pick at the beginning of the book to bring home?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)