|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rose is Red.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the children get to school when there are large snowdrifts?
2. Where does the community hold its church services?
(a) A rich farmer's home.
(b) A barn.
(c) The schoolhouse.
(d) A cultural meetinghouse.
3. How does Johnny feel about his tomboy daughter?
(a) He is proud of her.
(b) He is mindful of her.
(c) He is sorry for her.
(d) He is ashamed of her.
4. What is Johnny's father's name?
5. How do the children react when they hear what they will eat all winter?
(a) They are upset.
(b) They are worried.
(c) They don't know what to think.
(d) They are thrilled.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Edmund want to keep Caddie's dog?
2. What does Katie Hyman's mother help Harriet do?
3. What does Warren say he wants for Christmas dinner?
4. What is Tom doing when he talks about the poor people?
5. What does the dinner guest ask Johnny to fix for him?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)