|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rose is Red.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the community hold its church services?
(a) A rich farmer's home.
(b) The schoolhouse.
(c) A barn.
(d) A cultural meetinghouse.
2. What is Edmund famous for?
(a) Playing pranks.
(b) Preaching sermons.
(c) Flirting with girls.
(d) Singing songs.
3. How does Caddie feel when she sees who Tom gives the large Valentine to?
4. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
(a) Their intelligence.
(b) Their bravery.
(c) Their acceptance.
(d) Their hair.
5. What kind of animal does the Woodlawn family have to evade at one point?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Caddie's hair?
2. How do the children react when they hear what they will eat all winter?
3. What is Obediah's main goal in coming to school?
4. Why does Johnny say he trusts Caddie to use her money well?
5. What surprises Caddie when she gets home for dinner at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)