|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rose is Red.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the guest at dinner?
(a) Mr. Taylor.
(b) Mr. Tinker.
(c) Mr. Tanner.
(d) Mr. Turner.
2. What is Tom doing when he talks about the poor people?
(a) Picking cranberries.
(b) Shucking corn.
(c) Churning butter.
(d) Gathering hazelnuts.
3. What is the name of Caddie's favorite Indian?
4. How does Johnny feel about his tomboy daughter?
(a) He is mindful of her.
(b) He is sorry for her.
(c) He is ashamed of her.
(d) He is proud of her.
5. What word does Caddie use to describe the pigeon hunting?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many squirrels does Edmund shoot while hunting?
2. How does Caddie carry the things she picked to bring home at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Caddie feel when her raft falls apart?
4. What does Katie Hyman's mother help Harriet do?
5. What is the name of Obediah's brother?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)