|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Schoolroom Battle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
(a) A canteen.
(b) His hat.
(c) His gun.
(d) The game bag.
2. What does Caddie hold on to when her raft falls apart?
(a) A log.
(b) A branch.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Edmund's arm.
3. Why does the raft fall apart?
(a) The dog was too heavy for it.
(b) Edmund cut the ropes that bound it.
(c) Edmund took the pins out.
(d) It was old and unsteady.
4. What is the age of the youngest student in the school?
5. Where is Caddie when her raft falls apart?
(a) In the reservoir.
(b) Just off the shore.
(c) In the river.
(d) In the lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caddie carry the things she picked to bring home at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Edmund say Harriet has never been able to do?
3. What does Johnny talk with the dinner guest about after the children go to bed?
4. What is the name of Caddie's mother?
5. Where does Caddie hide her money?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)