|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Schoolroom Battle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet raise to sell at Thanksgiving?
(a) Game hens.
2. How does Johnny feel about his tomboy daughter?
(a) He is mindful of her.
(b) He is ashamed of her.
(c) He is proud of her.
(d) He is sorry for her.
3. Who does Johnny think is causing trouble with the Indians?
(a) The Mexicans.
(b) The French.
(c) The Southerners.
(d) The Northerners.
4. Who does Edmund choose to take pigeon hunting with him?
5. Why does Edmund give Caddie money after her raft falls apart?
(a) To repay his debt.
(b) To pay for the damage.
(c) To make her happy.
(d) To bribe her from telling her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
2. Who does Caddie plan to take with her when she goes to meet Edmond at the dock?
3. What does Harriet think Caddie should do with her money?
4. Why does the raft fall apart?
5. What does Caddie wish she knew how to do like her father?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)