|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Schoolroom Battle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny talk with the dinner guest about after the children go to bed?
(a) The war.
(b) The Indians.
2. Where does the community hold its church services?
(a) A rich farmer's home.
(b) The schoolhouse.
(c) A cultural meetinghouse.
(d) A barn.
3. How long does Edmund want to keep Caddie's dog?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 year.
4. What is the name of Obediah's brother?
5. Who does Johnny think is causing trouble with the Indians?
(a) The French.
(b) The Northerners.
(c) The Southerners.
(d) The Mexicans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caddie feel when her raft falls apart?
2. What does Harriet raise to sell at Thanksgiving?
3. How does Caddie carry the things she picked to bring home at the beginning of the book?
4. Why does Edmund give Caddie money after her raft falls apart?
5. What surprises Caddie when she gets home for dinner at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)