|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Schoolroom Battle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the raft fall apart?
(a) It was old and unsteady.
(b) Edmund cut the ropes that bound it.
(c) The dog was too heavy for it.
(d) Edmund took the pins out.
2. Where was Johnny born?
(b) New York.
3. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
(a) He makes everyone sad.
(b) He makes everyone sad.
(c) He fixes up the house.
(d) He wreaks havoc.
4. Where is the dinner guest from?
(c) New York.
5. How does Caddie carry the things she picked to bring home at the beginning of the book?
(a) Her pockets.
(b) A bag.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her skirts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Caddie hide her money?
2. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
3. What does Edmund do to cheer up the children when he takes their dog?
4. How many squirrels does Edmund shoot while hunting?
5. What does Harriet think Caddie should do with her money?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)