|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Schoolroom Battle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Caddie feel when her raft falls apart?
2. What is the name of Caddie's mother?
3. What makes Caddie nervous about crossing the river at the beginning of the book?
(a) She is not allowed to go in the river.
(b) She had a friend who drowned.
(c) She cannot swim.
(d) She thinks the river is faster than usual.
4. What does Edmund say Harriet has never been able to do?
(a) Stay cross for long.
(b) Tell a lie.
(c) Say no to a good cause.
(d) Deny her brother.
5. What does Katie Hyman's mother help Harriet do?
(a) Harvest her corn.
(b) Clean her turkeys.
(c) Make school clothes.
(d) Bottle jam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Johnny repaired for the Indians to earn their trust?
2. How does Johnny feel about his tomboy daughter?
3. Who gets the upper hand of the school after the initial scuffle?
4. What does Edmund offer to give Caddie if she wins?
5. What does the dinner guest ask Johnny to fix for him?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)