|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Schoolroom Battle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Johnny think is causing trouble with the Indians?
(a) The Mexicans.
(b) The Northerners.
(c) The Southerners.
(d) The French.
2. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
(a) He makes everyone sad.
(b) He fixes up the house.
(c) He makes everyone sad.
(d) He wreaks havoc.
3. Why does Edmund give Caddie money after her raft falls apart?
(a) To bribe her from telling her mother.
(b) To make her happy.
(c) To pay for the damage.
(d) To repay his debt.
4. What is Obediah's main goal in coming to school?
(a) To harass the teacher.
(b) To avoid his work.
(c) To spread gossip.
(d) To tease the girls.
5. How does Caddie plan to meet Edmond at the dock?
(a) Ride a neighbor's wagon.
(c) Swim down the river.
(d) Ride a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
2. What does Caddie do when she can't touch the bottom of the river?
3. Why does Johnny say he trusts Caddie to use her money well?
4. What surprises Caddie when she gets home for dinner at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)