|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Schoolroom Battle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Caddie feel when her raft falls apart?
2. Who gets the upper hand of the school after the initial scuffle?
(b) Obediah's brother.
(c) The teacher.
3. What makes Caddie nervous about crossing the river at the beginning of the book?
(a) She cannot swim.
(b) She is not allowed to go in the river.
(c) She thinks the river is faster than usual.
(d) She had a friend who drowned.
4. Why did Mary die on the prairie?
(a) She was too frail.
(b) She was heartbroken.
(c) She had pneumonia.
(d) She was hit by a wagon.
5. Who is Caddie's best friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the age of the youngest student in the school?
2. Why does the raft fall apart?
3. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
4. What is inside the book Edmund gives Caddie?
5. What does Caddie do when she can't touch the bottom of the river?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)