|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Schoolroom Battle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Johnny think is causing trouble with the Indians?
(a) The Southerners.
(b) The French.
(c) The Northerners.
(d) The Mexicans.
2. What does Caddie do when she can't touch the bottom of the river?
(a) Holds onto a tree branch.
(b) Holds onto Tom.
(d) Floats on her back.
3. What does Katie Hyman's mother help Harriet do?
(a) Bottle jam.
(b) Make school clothes.
(c) Clean her turkeys.
(d) Harvest her corn.
4. Why does Edmund give Caddie money after her raft falls apart?
(a) To make her happy.
(b) To bribe her from telling her mother.
(c) To repay his debt.
(d) To pay for the damage.
5. What color is Caddie's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caddie feel when her raft falls apart?
2. Where is Caddie when her raft falls apart?
3. Why does Johnny say he trusts Caddie to use her money well?
4. What word does Caddie use to describe the pigeon hunting?
5. Who is sent to collect the logs from the raft?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)