|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Schoolroom Battle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Johnny think is causing trouble with the Indians?
(a) The Mexicans.
(b) The Southerners.
(c) The French.
(d) The Northerners.
2. How many squirrels does Edmund shoot while hunting?
3. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
(a) Their intelligence.
(b) Their bravery.
(c) Their hair.
(d) Their acceptance.
4. Why does Edmund give Caddie money after her raft falls apart?
(a) To make her happy.
(b) To bribe her from telling her mother.
(c) To repay his debt.
(d) To pay for the damage.
5. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
(a) He makes everyone sad.
(b) He wreaks havoc.
(c) He fixes up the house.
(d) He makes everyone sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
2. What does Harriet raise to sell at Thanksgiving?
3. Where is the dinner guest from?
4. Why does Johnny say people are poorer than usual?
5. What does Johnny talk with the dinner guest about after the children go to bed?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)