|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Schoolroom Battle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the raft fall apart?
(a) Edmund took the pins out.
(b) It was old and unsteady.
(c) The dog was too heavy for it.
(d) Edmund cut the ropes that bound it.
2. What makes Caddie nervous about crossing the river at the beginning of the book?
(a) She thinks the river is faster than usual.
(b) She cannot swim.
(c) She is not allowed to go in the river.
(d) She had a friend who drowned.
3. Why does Johnny say he trusts Caddie to use her money well?
(a) She is wise beyond her years.
(b) She worked hard for the money.
(c) She has good priorities.
(d) She has a good head on her shoulders.
4. Who does Caddie plan to take with her when she goes to meet Edmond at the dock?
5. What does the dinner guest think Caddie should act like?
(a) A child.
(b) A lady.
(c) A girl.
(d) A Christian.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny feel about his tomboy daughter?
2. What color is Caddie's hair?
3. What does Harriet raise to sell at Thanksgiving?
4. What does Harriet say her family will have to eat all winter?
5. Who is Caddie's best friend?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)