|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Schoolroom Battle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny feel about his tomboy daughter?
(a) He is proud of her.
(b) He is sorry for her.
(c) He is mindful of her.
(d) He is ashamed of her.
2. Who is the guest at dinner?
(a) Mr. Taylor.
(b) Mr. Turner.
(c) Mr. Tanner.
(d) Mr. Tinker.
3. Who does Johnny think is causing trouble with the Indians?
(a) The Mexicans.
(b) The Northerners.
(c) The French.
(d) The Southerners.
4. How many pigeons does Johnny tell his sons to kill?
(a) Ten per day.
(b) As many as they can eat.
(c) As many as they can.
(d) Only the ones who land in the corn.
5. What does Caddie do when she can't touch the bottom of the river?
(a) Holds onto Tom.
(c) Floats on her back.
(d) Holds onto a tree branch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Caddie plan to take with her when she goes to meet Edmond at the dock?
2. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
3. Where is the dinner guest from?
4. What does Edmund say Harriet has never been able to do?
5. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)