|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Schoolroom Battle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Obediah's main goal in coming to school?
(a) To spread gossip.
(b) To avoid his work.
(c) To harass the teacher.
(d) To tease the girls.
2. How does Caddie carry the things she picked to bring home at the beginning of the book?
(a) Her purse.
(b) A bag.
(c) Her skirts.
(d) Her pockets.
3. How many squirrels does Edmund shoot while hunting?
4. How many pigeons does Johnny tell his sons to kill?
(a) As many as they can eat.
(b) Ten per day.
(c) Only the ones who land in the corn.
(d) As many as they can.
5. How long does Edmund want to keep Caddie's dog?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caddie do when Obediah teases her best friend?
2. What does Katie Hyman's mother help Harriet do?
3. What does Johnny talk with the dinner guest about after the children go to bed?
4. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
5. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)