|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Schoolroom Battle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny say people are poorer than usual?
(a) The Indians.
(b) The economy.
(c) The war.
(d) The railroad.
2. What does the dinner guest think Caddie should act like?
(a) A girl.
(b) A child.
(c) A Christian.
(d) A lady.
3. What does Katie Hyman's mother help Harriet do?
(a) Bottle jam.
(b) Make school clothes.
(c) Clean her turkeys.
(d) Harvest her corn.
4. Why does Johnny say he trusts Caddie to use her money well?
(a) She has a good head on her shoulders.
(b) She is wise beyond her years.
(c) She worked hard for the money.
(d) She has good priorities.
5. What is the canoe that Caddie sees at the beginning of the book made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the children react when they hear what they will eat all winter?
2. Why does the raft fall apart?
3. Who is sent to collect the logs from the raft?
4. What is the name of Caddie's dog?
5. What has Johnny repaired for the Indians to earn their trust?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)