|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Silver Dollar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Caddie when she gets home for dinner at the beginning of the book?
(a) Her family is crying.
(b) They have company.
(c) They have waited for her.
(d) There is an Indian there.
2. Who is the guest at dinner?
(a) Mr. Taylor.
(b) Mr. Tinker.
(c) Mr. Tanner.
(d) Mr. Turner.
3. Where does Caddie decide to go at the beginning of the book?
(a) The river.
(b) The Indian camp.
(c) The school house.
(d) The tree house.
4. What does Caddie hold on to when her raft falls apart?
(a) A log.
(b) Edmund's arm.
(c) Her dog.
(d) A branch.
5. How does Johnny feel about his tomboy daughter?
(a) He is mindful of her.
(b) He is proud of her.
(c) He is ashamed of her.
(d) He is sorry for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dinner guest think Caddie should act like?
2. Why did Mary die on the prairie?
3. Why does the raft fall apart?
4. What is Caddie's real name?
5. How does Edmond feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)