|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Silver Dollar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caddie hold on to when her raft falls apart?
(a) Her dog.
(b) A branch.
(c) Edmund's arm.
(d) A log.
2. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
(a) She is Indian.
(b) She is not a Christian.
(c) She is too hot.
(d) There is no room for her.
3. What makes Caddie nervous about crossing the river at the beginning of the book?
(a) She is not allowed to go in the river.
(b) She cannot swim.
(c) She had a friend who drowned.
(d) She thinks the river is faster than usual.
4. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
(a) He is her uncle.
(b) He is her cousin.
(c) He is her brother.
(d) He is a family friend.
5. What does the dinner guest think Caddie should act like?
(a) A lady.
(b) A girl.
(c) A child.
(d) A Christian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Edmund choose to take pigeon hunting with him?
2. What is Edmund famous for?
3. What does Caddie pick at the beginning of the book to bring home?
4. Where does the community hold its church services?
5. Why did Mary die on the prairie?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)