|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Silver Dollar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
(a) He is her cousin.
(b) He is her uncle.
(c) He is a family friend.
(d) He is her brother.
2. Where is Caddie when her raft falls apart?
(a) In the river.
(b) In the reservoir.
(c) Just off the shore.
(d) In the lake.
3. What does Caddie do when she can't touch the bottom of the river?
(a) Floats on her back.
(b) Holds onto Tom.
(d) Holds onto a tree branch.
4. How many squirrels does Edmund shoot while hunting?
5. Who does Johnny think is causing trouble with the Indians?
(a) The Mexicans.
(b) The French.
(c) The Southerners.
(d) The Northerners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caddie pick at the beginning of the book to bring home?
2. How does Caddie feel when her raft falls apart?
3. What has Johnny repaired for the Indians to earn their trust?
4. What surprises Caddie when she gets home for dinner at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Caddie plan to meet Edmond at the dock?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)