|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Silver Dollar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caddie hold on to when her raft falls apart?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Edmund's arm.
(c) A log.
(d) A branch.
2. Who does Edmund choose to take pigeon hunting with him?
3. What is the name of Caddie's younger sister who wants to join her at the beginning of the book?
4. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
(a) She is too hot.
(b) She is Indian.
(c) She is not a Christian.
(d) There is no room for her.
5. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
(a) A canteen.
(b) His gun.
(c) The game bag.
(d) His hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caddie carry the things she picked to bring home at the beginning of the book?
2. Where does Caddie decide to go at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Caddie pick at the beginning of the book to bring home?
4. What word does Caddie use to describe the pigeon hunting?
5. Who does Johnny think is causing trouble with the Indians?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)