|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Silver Dollar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dinner guest ask Johnny to fix for him?
(a) A book.
(b) A clock.
(c) A watch.
(d) A gun.
2. What does Caddie hold on to when her raft falls apart?
(a) Her dog.
(b) A log.
(c) Edmund's arm.
(d) A branch.
3. How does Johnny feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
4. Who is the guest at dinner?
(a) Mr. Turner.
(b) Mr. Tanner.
(c) Mr. Tinker.
(d) Mr. Taylor.
5. What does the dinner guest think Caddie should act like?
(a) A child.
(b) A lady.
(c) A girl.
(d) A Christian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caddie wish she knew how to do like her father?
2. What has Johnny repaired for the Indians to earn their trust?
3. What is the name of Caddie's mother?
4. How many squirrels does Edmund shoot while hunting?
5. What is inside the book Edmund gives Caddie?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)