|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Silver Dollar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Johnny think is causing trouble with the Indians?
(a) The Southerners.
(b) The Mexicans.
(c) The Northerners.
(d) The French.
2. What surprises Caddie when she gets home for dinner at the beginning of the book?
(a) There is an Indian there.
(b) They have waited for her.
(c) They have company.
(d) Her family is crying.
3. What color is Caddie's hair?
4. Why does the raft fall apart?
(a) It was old and unsteady.
(b) Edmund took the pins out.
(c) The dog was too heavy for it.
(d) Edmund cut the ropes that bound it.
5. What is the name of Caddie's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is inside the book Edmund gives Caddie?
2. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
3. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
4. How does Caddie feel when her raft falls apart?
5. How does Johnny feel about his tomboy daughter?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)