|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Silver Dollar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the raft fall apart?
(a) Edmund cut the ropes that bound it.
(b) The dog was too heavy for it.
(c) It was old and unsteady.
(d) Edmund took the pins out.
2. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
(a) Their hair.
(b) Their acceptance.
(c) Their bravery.
(d) Their intelligence.
3. How does Caddie carry the things she picked to bring home at the beginning of the book?
(a) A bag.
(b) Her pockets.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her skirts.
4. How does Johnny feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
5. What color is Caddie's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caddie hold on to when her raft falls apart?
2. Where does Caddie decide to go at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the name of Caddie's younger sister who wants to join her at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the name of Caddie's dog?
5. How does Edmond feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)