|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Silver Dollar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Edmund famous for?
(a) Preaching sermons.
(b) Singing songs.
(c) Playing pranks.
(d) Flirting with girls.
2. How does Caddie feel when her raft falls apart?
3. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
(a) He makes everyone sad.
(b) He makes everyone sad.
(c) He wreaks havoc.
(d) He fixes up the house.
4. What word does Caddie use to describe the pigeon hunting?
5. What does Caddie wish she knew how to do like her father?
(c) Fix rifles.
(d) Fix clocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
2. Where does Caddie decide to go at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Edmond feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
4. How does Johnny feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
5. Who is sent to collect the logs from the raft?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)