|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Silver Dollar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caddie hold on to when her raft falls apart?
(a) Edmund's arm.
(b) A branch.
(c) A log.
(d) Her dog.
2. What makes Caddie nervous about crossing the river at the beginning of the book?
(a) She thinks the river is faster than usual.
(b) She is not allowed to go in the river.
(c) She had a friend who drowned.
(d) She cannot swim.
3. How does Caddie plan to meet Edmond at the dock?
(a) Swim down the river.
(c) Ride a neighbor's wagon.
(d) Ride a horse.
4. Why did Mary die on the prairie?
(a) She was too frail.
(b) She had pneumonia.
(c) She was hit by a wagon.
(d) She was heartbroken.
5. Who does Caddie plan to take with her when she goes to meet Edmond at the dock?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Caddie's favorite Indian?
2. What does the dinner guest ask Johnny to fix for him?
3. What is inside the book Edmund gives Caddie?
4. What is the name of Caddie's mother?
5. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)