|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Silver Dollar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Caddie when she gets home for dinner at the beginning of the book?
(a) They have waited for her.
(b) There is an Indian there.
(c) Her family is crying.
(d) They have company.
2. Where was Johnny born?
(a) New York.
3. Why did Mary die on the prairie?
(a) She was hit by a wagon.
(b) She was heartbroken.
(c) She was too frail.
(d) She had pneumonia.
4. Who is the guest at dinner?
(a) Mr. Tinker.
(b) Mr. Turner.
(c) Mr. Tanner.
(d) Mr. Taylor.
5. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
(a) He is her cousin.
(b) He is a family friend.
(c) He is her brother.
(d) He is her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is inside the book Edmund gives Caddie?
2. What does the dinner guest think Caddie should act like?
3. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
4. Why does Edmund give Caddie money after her raft falls apart?
5. How does Caddie plan to meet Edmond at the dock?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)