|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Silver Dollar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Caddie when her raft falls apart?
(a) Just off the shore.
(b) In the river.
(c) In the lake.
(d) In the reservoir.
2. What is Caddie's real name?
(a) Caroline Augusta.
(b) Carolina Amaryllis.
(c) Catherine Atlanta.
(d) Catterina Alexandra.
3. Who is sent to collect the logs from the raft?
4. Where does the community hold its church services?
(a) A barn.
(b) A cultural meetinghouse.
(c) A rich farmer's home.
(d) The schoolhouse.
5. What makes Caddie nervous about crossing the river at the beginning of the book?
(a) She had a friend who drowned.
(b) She cannot swim.
(c) She thinks the river is faster than usual.
(d) She is not allowed to go in the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
2. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
3. How does Johnny feel about his tomboy daughter?
4. What is the name of Caddie's mother?
5. What is the name of Caddie's favorite Indian?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)