|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Pigeons or Peacocks?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Caddie's dog?
2. What is Edmund famous for?
(a) Singing songs.
(b) Playing pranks.
(c) Preaching sermons.
(d) Flirting with girls.
3. What does Edmund want to train Caddie's dog to do?
(a) Perform in a dog show.
(b) Retrieve birds.
(c) Sniff out game and criminals.
(d) Guide the blind.
4. What does Caddie hold on to when her raft falls apart?
(a) A log.
(b) Her dog.
(c) Edmund's arm.
(d) A branch.
5. What are the Indian women doing when Caddie gets to their camp?
(a) Preparing their husbands for war.
(d) Mourning a loss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Caddie's real name?
2. Who is Caddie's best friend?
3. Who saves Caddie when she falls through the ice?
4. To whom does Indian John want speak to when he comes to the Woodlawn's house?
5. What does Harriet raise to sell at Thanksgiving?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)