Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Warren Performs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pigeons does Johnny tell his sons to kill?
(a) As many as they can eat.
(b) As many as they can.
(c) Ten per day.
(d) Only the ones who land in the corn.
2. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
(a) She is Indian.
(b) There is no room for her.
(c) She is not a Christian.
(d) She is too hot.
3. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
(a) Running to the barn.
(b) Naming the most trees.
(c) Rafting across the wake.
(d) Catching the most pigeons.
4. Who does Caddie plan to take with her when she goes to meet Edmond at the dock?
5. What does Warren say he wants for Christmas dinner?
(b) Ham and potatoes.
(c) Salt pork.
(d) Roast beef.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caddie carry the things she picked to bring home at the beginning of the book?
2. Why does Johnny say he trusts Caddie to use her money well?
3. What does Harriet raise to sell at Thanksgiving?
4. How old was Johnny when his father died?
5. What does Caddie hold on to when her raft falls apart?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)