|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Rose is Red.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Johnny repaired for the Indians to earn their trust?
(a) Their guns.
(b) Their wagons.
(c) Their canoes.
(d) Their shoes.
2. Who does Johnny think is causing trouble with the Indians?
(a) The Southerners.
(b) The Mexicans.
(c) The French.
(d) The Northerners.
3. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) He is a family friend.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) He is her cousin.
4. What does the dinner guest think Caddie should act like?
(a) A girl.
(b) A child.
(c) A lady.
(d) A Christian.
5. Where does Caddie hide her money?
(a) In her dress lining.
(b) In her trinket box.
(c) In her pillow.
(d) In her doll house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Caddie's favorite Indian?
2. How does Edmond feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
3. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
4. How long does Edmund want to keep Caddie's dog?
5. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)