|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Schoolroom Battle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mary die on the prairie?
(a) She was heartbroken.
(b) She was too frail.
(c) She had pneumonia.
(d) She was hit by a wagon.
2. Where is the dinner guest from?
(a) New York.
3. What does the dinner guest think Caddie should act like?
(a) A Christian.
(b) A lady.
(c) A child.
(d) A girl.
4. How does Johnny feel about his tomboy daughter?
(a) He is sorry for her.
(b) He is mindful of her.
(c) He is ashamed of her.
(d) He is proud of her.
5. What does Caddie say she will win at against Edmund?
(a) Catching the most pigeons.
(b) Naming the most trees.
(c) Running to the barn.
(d) Rafting across the wake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Caddie's mother?
2. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
3. How does Caddie plan to meet Edmond at the dock?
4. What does Caddie hold on to when her raft falls apart?
5. What does the dinner guest ask Johnny to fix for him?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)