|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, A Silver Dollar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Caddie when she gets home for dinner at the beginning of the book?
(a) Her family is crying.
(b) They have waited for her.
(c) They have company.
(d) There is an Indian there.
2. What is the canoe that Caddie sees at the beginning of the book made of?
3. Where is the dinner guest from?
(b) New York.
4. Where is Caddie when her raft falls apart?
(a) Just off the shore.
(b) In the lake.
(c) In the reservoir.
(d) In the river.
5. Where does the community hold its church services?
(a) A barn.
(b) A rich farmer's home.
(c) A cultural meetinghouse.
(d) The schoolhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
2. Who does Johnny think is causing trouble with the Indians?
3. What has Johnny repaired for the Indians to earn their trust?
4. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
5. What does Caddie hold on to when her raft falls apart?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)