|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Alas! Poor Annabelle!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Caddie find the wooden clogs and red breeches?
(a) The basement.
(b) Under her father's bed.
(c) In the barn.
(d) The attic.
2. What does Melvin Kent tell Johnny late one night?
(a) Lincoln has been shot.
(b) The war is over.
(c) There is an Indian uprising.
(d) The Union is looking for recruits.
3. What is served for breakfast when all the settlers are at the Woodlawn's house?
(b) Hot cakes.
(d) Cream and oats.
4. Where does Caddie go to collect berries?
(a) Spring Meadow.
(b) The Great Forest.
(c) The Prairie Plains.
(d) Chimney Bluffs.
5. What was the occupation of Johnny's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caddie get to do in school on her birthday?
2. Who is Caddie's best friend?
3. What does Caddie do with her silver dollar?
4. How does Annabelle say she wants to act while in Wisconsin?
5. What does Caddie hold on to when her raft falls apart?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)