|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Alas! Poor Annabelle!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at the school on Saturdays?
(a) Spelling bee.
(b) Cleaning fests.
(c) Study parties.
2. What is Annabelle's last name?
3. Who sings as part of the peep show?
4. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
(a) She is not a Christian.
(b) She is Indian.
(c) She is too hot.
(d) There is no room for her.
5. What does Johnny talk with the dinner guest about after the children go to bed?
(a) The war.
(b) The Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Johnny repaired for the Indians to earn their trust?
2. How old was Johnny when his father died?
3. Why does Caddie like fall and spring more than the other seasons?
4. On what day is the peep show held?
5. What does Katie Hyman's mother help Harriet do?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)