|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Alas! Poor Annabelle!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Caddie use to describe the pigeon hunting?
2. How does Johnny feel about his tomboy daughter?
(a) He is ashamed of her.
(b) He is mindful of her.
(c) He is sorry for her.
(d) He is proud of her.
3. What is the name of the Winter teacher?
(a) Mrs. Partner.
(b) Miss Parker.
(c) Miss Partridge.
(d) Mrs. Pincer.
4. Why will Annabelle not hold the flowers Hetty picked for her?
(a) She doesn't want to dirty her gloves.
(b) They are wilted.
(c) They do not match her skirt.
(d) She already has flowers.
5. What does Caddie do that makes the men give her stern looks?
(a) Gives a war yell.
(b) Climbs to the roof of the barn.
(c) Spills gravy on the table.
(d) Wins races against the boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the roaring in the river?
2. What does Caddie realize about Hetty as they sit alone on the hill?
3. What does Melvin Kent tell Johnny late one night?
4. How many buttons are on Annabelle's prized dress?
5. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)