|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Alas! Poor Annabelle!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Johnny used to wear the red breeches and wooden clogs?
(a) His grandmother made them for him.
(b) He danced to make money.
(c) He was in a play.
(d) They cheered up sick children.
2. What does Katie Hyman's mother help Harriet do?
(a) Make school clothes.
(b) Clean her turkeys.
(c) Harvest her corn.
(d) Bottle jam.
3. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
4. What is Edmund famous for?
(a) Singing songs.
(b) Playing pranks.
(c) Flirting with girls.
(d) Preaching sermons.
5. How many children does Sam Hankinson have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many settlers did the Indians kill two years earlier?
2. Who is the most shy around Katie Hyman?
3. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
4. How many pigeons does Johnny tell his sons to kill?
5. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)