|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Alas! Poor Annabelle!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
(a) She is not a Christian.
(b) There is no room for her.
(c) She is Indian.
(d) She is too hot.
2. Where does Johnny say the Kent family can gather?
(a) The town square.
(b) The school house.
(c) His house.
(d) The woodshed.
3. How old is the oldest student in the school?
4. What has Johnny repaired for the Indians to earn their trust?
(a) Their guns.
(b) Their wagons.
(c) Their canoes.
(d) Their shoes.
5. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
(a) A canteen.
(b) His gun.
(c) His hat.
(d) The game bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Obediah's main goal in coming to school?
2. Where does Caddie find the wooden clogs and red breeches?
3. How many buttons are on Annabelle's prized dress?
4. What does Caddie hold on to when her raft falls apart?
5. What is Edmund famous for?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)