|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Alas! Poor Annabelle!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caddie do with her silver dollar?
(a) Buys artifacts from the Indians.
(b) Buys clothing for the poor.
(c) Buys a turkey hatchling to raise.
(d) Spends it on the Hankinsons.
2. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
3. What do the Indian children do when they see Caddie?
(a) Touch her hair.
(b) Hold her hand.
(c) Bring her gifts.
(d) Embrace her.
4. How does Annabelle say she wants to act while in Wisconsin?
5. What does Caddie do that makes the men give her stern looks?
(a) Wins races against the boys.
(b) Climbs to the roof of the barn.
(c) Gives a war yell.
(d) Spills gravy on the table.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edmond feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
2. Who does Johnny think is causing trouble with the Indians?
3. What does Edmund leave in his raft while he is hunting?
4. What is the last day of school called?
5. What does Johnny talk with the dinner guest about after the children go to bed?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)