|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Alas! Poor Annabelle!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Caddie find the wooden clogs and red breeches?
(a) In the barn.
(b) The basement.
(c) Under her father's bed.
(d) The attic.
2. How many pigeons does Johnny tell his sons to kill?
(a) As many as they can eat.
(b) Ten per day.
(c) As many as they can.
(d) Only the ones who land in the corn.
3. What word does Caddie use to describe the pigeon hunting?
4. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
(a) She is Indian.
(b) She is too hot.
(c) There is no room for her.
(d) She is not a Christian.
5. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
(a) He is a family friend.
(b) He is her cousin.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) He is her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
2. What sad news does Caddie get on her birthday?
3. Where does Caddie go to collect berries?
4. What does Caddie do with her silver dollar?
5. What does Caddie get to do in school on her birthday?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)