|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Alas! Poor Annabelle!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Johnny used to wear the red breeches and wooden clogs?
(a) They cheered up sick children.
(b) He danced to make money.
(c) He was in a play.
(d) His grandmother made them for him.
2. Which of the following in NOT an appropriate payment for the peep show?
(a) A marble.
(b) A penny.
(c) A fish.
(d) A stick of gum.
3. How does Johnny feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
4. What is the name of the Winter teacher?
(a) Miss Partridge.
(b) Mrs. Partner.
(c) Miss Parker.
(d) Mrs. Pincer.
5. On what day is the peep show held?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caddie plan to meet Edmond at the dock?
2. What has Johnny repaired for the Indians to earn their trust?
3. What roamed the front lawn of the Woodlawn estate?
4. Why will Annabelle not hold the flowers Hetty picked for her?
5. How many buttons are on Annabelle's prized dress?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)