|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, A Dollar's Worth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Obediah's main goal in coming to school?
(a) To harass the teacher.
(b) To tease the girls.
(c) To avoid his work.
(d) To spread gossip.
2. How many children does Sam Hankinson have?
3. What is the age of the youngest student in the school?
4. Who gets the upper hand of the school after the initial scuffle?
(a) The teacher.
(b) Obediah's brother.
5. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
(a) She is too hot.
(b) She is Indian.
(c) There is no room for her.
(d) She is not a Christian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Johnny used to wear the red breeches and wooden clogs?
2. How old is the oldest student in the school?
3. Why does Harriet say Sam Hankinson has a weak character?
4. What was the occupation of Johnny's mother?
5. Which of the following in NOT an appropriate payment for the peep show?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)