|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, A Dollar's Worth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Caddie use to describe the pigeon hunting?
2. Who is Caddie's best friend?
3. Who is the most shy around Katie Hyman?
4. Why did Johnny used to wear the red breeches and wooden clogs?
(a) His grandmother made them for him.
(b) They cheered up sick children.
(c) He danced to make money.
(d) He was in a play.
5. What does Caddie do with her silver dollar?
(a) Spends it on the Hankinsons.
(b) Buys clothing for the poor.
(c) Buys a turkey hatchling to raise.
(d) Buys artifacts from the Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edmond feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
2. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
3. How old is the oldest student in the school?
4. Who overhears Kent talk about attacking the Indians first?
5. Where does the community hold its church services?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)