|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, A Dollar's Worth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harriet say Sam Hankinson has a weak character?
(a) He beats his children.
(b) He is ashamed of his wife.
(c) He is anxious for handouts.
(d) He doesn't work hard.
2. Which of the following in NOT an appropriate payment for the peep show?
(a) A fish.
(b) A stick of gum.
(c) A marble.
(d) A penny.
3. How many children does Sam Hankinson have?
4. What is Edmund famous for?
(a) Singing songs.
(b) Playing pranks.
(c) Preaching sermons.
(d) Flirting with girls.
5. What roamed the front lawn of the Woodlawn estate?
(b) Exotic cats.
(c) Large dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the age of the youngest student in the school?
2. How many pigeons does Johnny tell his sons to kill?
3. Who gets the upper hand of the school after the initial scuffle?
4. What is served for breakfast when all the settlers are at the Woodlawn's house?
5. What does Caddie do when Obediah teases her best friend?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)