|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, A Dollar's Worth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
2. Why does Harriet say Sam Hankinson has a weak character?
(a) He is ashamed of his wife.
(b) He doesn't work hard.
(c) He beats his children.
(d) He is anxious for handouts.
3. Who gets the upper hand of the school after the initial scuffle?
(b) The teacher.
(d) Obediah's brother.
4. What is the age of the youngest student in the school?
5. What does Katie Hyman's mother help Harriet do?
(a) Make school clothes.
(b) Bottle jam.
(c) Harvest her corn.
(d) Clean her turkeys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who overhears Kent talk about attacking the Indians first?
2. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
3. What is served for breakfast when all the settlers are at the Woodlawn's house?
4. Why does Harriet send Caddie to play with her friends instead of letting her help in the kitchen?
5. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)