|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, A Dollar's Worth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the oldest student in the school?
2. What is the name of Obediah's brother?
3. What roamed the front lawn of the Woodlawn estate?
(b) Large dogs.
(d) Exotic cats.
4. What is inside the book Edmund gives Caddie?
(a) A cap gun.
(b) Some candy.
(c) A fake snake.
(d) A half dollar.
5. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
(a) He is her cousin.
(b) He is her brother.
(c) He is a family friend.
(d) He is her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katie Hyman's mother help Harriet do?
2. What does Caddie do with her silver dollar?
3. What is Edmund famous for?
4. What is Obediah's main goal in coming to school?
5. What kind of animal does the Woodlawn family have to evade at one point?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)