|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, A Dollar's Worth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the occupation of Johnny's mother?
2. How does Caddie plan to meet Edmond at the dock?
(a) Swim down the river.
(b) Ride a horse.
(d) Ride a neighbor's wagon.
3. How many pigeons does Johnny tell his sons to kill?
(a) Ten per day.
(b) As many as they can eat.
(c) As many as they can.
(d) Only the ones who land in the corn.
4. What does Caddie do that makes the men give her stern looks?
(a) Gives a war yell.
(b) Climbs to the roof of the barn.
(c) Wins races against the boys.
(d) Spills gravy on the table.
5. Who gets the upper hand of the school after the initial scuffle?
(b) The teacher.
(c) Obediah's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the age of the youngest student in the school?
2. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
3. What is served for breakfast when all the settlers are at the Woodlawn's house?
4. What does Caddie do with her silver dollar?
5. What roamed the front lawn of the Woodlawn estate?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)