|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, A Dollar's Worth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Caddie use to describe the pigeon hunting?
2. How old was Johnny when his father died?
3. What is the name of the Winter teacher?
(a) Miss Parker.
(b) Miss Partridge.
(c) Mrs. Partner.
(d) Mrs. Pincer.
4. Who overhears Kent talk about attacking the Indians first?
5. Why does Harriet send Caddie to play with her friends instead of letting her help in the kitchen?
(a) Caddie spills and breaks things.
(b) The boys keep asking for her.
(c) She sees Caddie is unhappy.
(d) There are too many people in the small kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert do that makes Caddie proud?
2. What is Mr. Adams's profession?
3. What does Caddie do with her silver dollar?
4. Who is the most shy around Katie Hyman?
5. What roamed the front lawn of the Woodlawn estate?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)