|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, A Dollar's Worth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the oldest student in the school?
2. What kind of animal does the Woodlawn family have to evade at one point?
3. Where does the community hold its church services?
(a) A barn.
(b) A cultural meetinghouse.
(c) The schoolhouse.
(d) A rich farmer's home.
4. How old was Johnny when his father died?
5. How does Caddie plan to meet Edmond at the dock?
(a) Swim down the river.
(c) Ride a horse.
(d) Ride a neighbor's wagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johnny's father's name?
2. What is Obediah's main goal in coming to school?
3. What does Caddie do with her silver dollar?
4. What word does Caddie use to describe the pigeon hunting?
5. Who overhears Kent talk about attacking the Indians first?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)