|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, A Dollar's Worth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Caddie plan to take with her when she goes to meet Edmond at the dock?
2. What is served for breakfast when all the settlers are at the Woodlawn's house?
(a) Cream and oats.
(d) Hot cakes.
3. Why does Harriet say Sam Hankinson has a weak character?
(a) He doesn't work hard.
(b) He is anxious for handouts.
(c) He is ashamed of his wife.
(d) He beats his children.
4. What roamed the front lawn of the Woodlawn estate?
(a) Exotic cats.
(b) Large dogs.
5. What is the name of the Winter teacher?
(a) Miss Partridge.
(b) Mrs. Pincer.
(c) Miss Parker.
(d) Mrs. Partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Johnny when his father died?
2. Which of the following in NOT an appropriate payment for the peep show?
3. What do the Hankinsons do when their mother shows up in the school room?
4. What does Caddie do with her silver dollar?
5. Why did Johnny used to wear the red breeches and wooden clogs?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)