|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, A Dollar's Worth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following in NOT an appropriate payment for the peep show?
(a) A stick of gum.
(b) A penny.
(c) A marble.
(d) A fish.
2. What roamed the front lawn of the Woodlawn estate?
(c) Large dogs.
(d) Exotic cats.
3. What does Caddie do when Obediah teases her best friend?
(a) Hits him with a ruler.
(b) Tells the teacher.
(c) Cuts his overalls.
(d) Pulls his hair.
4. What is the name of the Winter teacher?
(a) Mrs. Pincer.
(b) Mrs. Partner.
(c) Miss Parker.
(d) Miss Partridge.
5. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is served for breakfast when all the settlers are at the Woodlawn's house?
2. Why did Johnny used to wear the red breeches and wooden clogs?
3. How many settlers did the Indians kill two years earlier?
4. How old is the oldest student in the school?
5. What is the age of the youngest student in the school?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)