|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, A Dollar's Worth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Johnny used to wear the red breeches and wooden clogs?
(a) They cheered up sick children.
(b) He danced to make money.
(c) He was in a play.
(d) His grandmother made them for him.
2. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) He is her cousin.
(c) He is a family friend.
(d) He is her uncle.
3. How old was Johnny when his father died?
4. How does Edmond feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
5. What is Obediah's hat made from?
(a) Beaver fur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does the Woodlawn family have to evade at one point?
2. Which of the following in NOT an appropriate payment for the peep show?
3. What is the name of the Winter teacher?
4. Who does Caddie plan to take with her when she goes to meet Edmond at the dock?
5. What is the name of Obediah's brother?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)