|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, A Dollar's Worth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
(a) He is her uncle.
(b) He is a family friend.
(c) He is her brother.
(d) He is her cousin.
2. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
(a) She is not a Christian.
(b) She is Indian.
(c) There is no room for her.
(d) She is too hot.
3. What does Robert do that makes Caddie proud?
(a) Keeps the peace.
(b) Offers to protect the children.
(c) Promises to stand and fight with them.
(d) Tells the men he trusts the Indians.
4. Why did Johnny used to wear the red breeches and wooden clogs?
(a) He was in a play.
(b) They cheered up sick children.
(c) His grandmother made them for him.
(d) He danced to make money.
5. How does Johnny feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say always happens when Edmond comes to visit?
2. What is inside the book Edmund gives Caddie?
3. What is Mr. Adams's profession?
4. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
5. What do the Hankinsons do when their mother shows up in the school room?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)