|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, A Dollar's Worth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal does the Woodlawn family have to evade at one point?
2. What does Katie Hyman's mother help Harriet do?
(a) Make school clothes.
(b) Harvest her corn.
(c) Bottle jam.
(d) Clean her turkeys.
3. What is Mr. Adams's profession?
4. Who overhears Kent talk about attacking the Indians first?
5. What does Robert do that makes Caddie proud?
(a) Offers to protect the children.
(b) Keeps the peace.
(c) Tells the men he trusts the Indians.
(d) Promises to stand and fight with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets the upper hand of the school after the initial scuffle?
2. Who is Caddie's best friend?
3. What does Johnny add to the girls' coats before winter?
4. Why does Sam's wife sit outside during the church services?
5. What word does Caddie use to describe the pigeon hunting?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)