|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, A Dollar's Worth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Obediah's brother?
2. Which of the following in NOT an appropriate payment for the peep show?
(a) A penny.
(b) A stick of gum.
(c) A marble.
(d) A fish.
3. How many pigeons does Johnny tell his sons to kill?
(a) As many as they can eat.
(b) As many as they can.
(c) Ten per day.
(d) Only the ones who land in the corn.
4. What is Mr. Adams's profession?
5. What word does Caddie use to describe the pigeon hunting?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the oldest student in the school?
2. Who is Caddie's best friend?
3. How does Johnny feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
4. What is inside the book Edmund gives Caddie?
5. What does Caddie do with her silver dollar?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)