|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, A Dollar's Worth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What roamed the front lawn of the Woodlawn estate?
(c) Large dogs.
(d) Exotic cats.
2. How does Johnny feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
3. How does Edmond feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
4. How many pigeons does Johnny tell his sons to kill?
(a) Only the ones who land in the corn.
(b) As many as they can.
(c) Ten per day.
(d) As many as they can eat.
5. What does Caddie do with her silver dollar?
(a) Spends it on the Hankinsons.
(b) Buys a turkey hatchling to raise.
(c) Buys artifacts from the Indians.
(d) Buys clothing for the poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harriet send Caddie to play with her friends instead of letting her help in the kitchen?
2. What is Johnny's father's name?
3. Why did Johnny used to wear the red breeches and wooden clogs?
4. What does Katie Hyman's mother help Harriet do?
5. Why does Harriet say Sam Hankinson has a weak character?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)