|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, A Dollar's Worth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harriet say Sam Hankinson has a weak character?
(a) He doesn't work hard.
(b) He is ashamed of his wife.
(c) He beats his children.
(d) He is anxious for handouts.
2. What is Mr. Adams's profession?
3. Who is the most shy around Katie Hyman?
4. How many children does Sam Hankinson have?
5. What does Caddie do with her silver dollar?
(a) Buys artifacts from the Indians.
(b) Buys clothing for the poor.
(c) Buys a turkey hatchling to raise.
(d) Spends it on the Hankinsons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Caddie plan to take with her when she goes to meet Edmond at the dock?
2. Who overhears Kent talk about attacking the Indians first?
3. How are Edmond and Caddie related?
4. Who gets the upper hand of the school after the initial scuffle?
5. What is the name of the Winter teacher?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)