|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, A Dollar's Worth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnny's father's name?
2. What is the name of Obediah's brother?
3. How does Caddie plan to meet Edmond at the dock?
(a) Ride a horse.
(c) Swim down the river.
(d) Ride a neighbor's wagon.
4. Why does Harriet say Sam Hankinson has a weak character?
(a) He beats his children.
(b) He is ashamed of his wife.
(c) He doesn't work hard.
(d) He is anxious for handouts.
5. What is the name of the Winter teacher?
(a) Mrs. Partner.
(b) Miss Partridge.
(c) Miss Parker.
(d) Mrs. Pincer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pigeons does Johnny tell his sons to kill?
2. What does Robert do that makes Caddie proud?
3. How many settlers did the Indians kill two years earlier?
4. What does Caddie do when Obediah teases her best friend?
5. How does Johnny feel when he sees Caddie at the dock?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)