1. Where does Caddie decide to go at the beginning of the book?
(a) The tree house.
(b) The school house.
(c) The river.
(d) The Indian camp.
2. What is the name of Caddie's younger sister who wants to join her at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Caddie do when she can't touch the bottom of the river?
(b) Holds onto Tom.
(c) Holds onto a tree branch.
(d) Floats on her back.
4. What makes Caddie nervous about crossing the river at the beginning of the book?
(a) She thinks the river is faster than usual.
(b) She is not allowed to go in the river.
(c) She had a friend who drowned.
(d) She cannot swim.
5. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
(a) Their hair.
(b) Their acceptance.
(c) Their intelligence.
(d) Their bravery.
6. What color is Caddie's hair?
7. What is the name of Caddie's mother?
This section contains 3,588 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)