Chapter 1, The Three Adventurers
1. Where does Caddie decide to go at the beginning of the book?
(a) The river.
(b) The Indian camp.
(c) The tree house.
(d) The school house.
2. What is the name of Caddie's younger sister who wants to join her at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Caddie do when she can't touch the bottom of the river?
(a) Floats on her back.
(c) Holds onto Tom.
(d) Holds onto a tree branch.
4. What makes Caddie nervous about crossing the river at the beginning of the book?
(a) She cannot swim.
(b) She had a friend who drowned.
(c) She thinks the river is faster than usual.
(d) She is not allowed to go in the river.
5. What fascinates the Indians about the Woodlawn children?
(a) Their bravery.
(b) Their intelligence.
(c) Their hair.
(d) Their acceptance.
6. What color is Caddie's hair?
7. What is the name of Caddie's mother?
This section contains 3,588 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)