|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chile do with DINA chief Contreras after America demands his extradition in Chapter 11?
(a) They refuse to extradite.
(b) They extradite a subordinate.
(c) They hand him over.
(d) They execute him.
2. In Chapter 10, where does Mossad accidently kill a waiter while trying to assassinate Salameh?
3. In Chapter 16, the Mossad decides they will use their contact to identify all ______.
(b) Foreign nations.
4. How much does Contreras say a missile component will cost in Chapter 11?
(a) 10 million dollars.
(b) 1 million dollars.
(c) 100 million dollars.
(d) 1 billion dollars.
5. What is the only official Mossad building in the US in Chapter 14?
(a) A weapons cachehouse.
(b) A liaison station.
(c) A medic building.
(d) A telecom office.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year are the Camp David Accords signed?
2. In Chapter 13, what do Arafat's people plan to use to guy arms?
3. What do the Danes attend every three years?
4. How do the Israelis monitor Libyan activities in Chapter 16?
5. Whom is Arafat primarily trying to circumvent in acquiring weapons?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mossad thwart Arafat's arms deal in Chapter 13?
2. What arrangement do Denmark and Israel have in the mid-1970's?
3. Why is Yassar Arafat unpopular with fundamentalists?
4. What is Moukharbel's connection to Mossad in Chapter 10?
5. What is Al?
6. How does Arafat react to the power struggles in the Palestinian community in Chapter 13?
7. What operations does Carlos enact in Chapter 10?
8. How does the Mossad make initial contact with Magid?
9. What nefarious activity do the Mossad discover involving Magid and his brother in Chapter 12?
10. How does Mossad take down the United States ambassador to the UN in Chapter 14?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)