|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 16, Ostrovsky says what about Libyan recruits?
(a) They are unreliable.
(b) They have no sense of self-preservation.
(c) They are copious.
(d) They are hard to find.
2. In the 1975 intelligence meeting, what type of research is placed as a high priority?
(a) Enhanced interrogation.
(b) Missile tests.
(c) Language study.
(d) Chemical weapons research.
3. How is Orlando Letelier killed at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(b) A car bomb.
(c) A sniper's shot.
(d) A rocket-propelled grenade.
4. What does Israel provide Ethiopia during its civil war in Chapter 15?
(c) Air support.
(d) Transport ships.
5. What do the Israeli's provide Jadid with at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) A new identity.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A ticket to South America.
(d) A new car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Danes attend every three years?
2. Why are the Israelis opposed to a Palestinian state in Chapter 13?
3. What do the Mossad bug in Chapter 12 to spy on Magid?
4. How much does Contreras say a missile component will cost in Chapter 11?
5. When is the last attack in Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does attaining an Exocet missile head prove difficult for Mossad in Chapter 11?
2. What is Moukharbel's connection to Mossad in Chapter 10?
3. How does the Mossad make initial contact with Magid?
4. What is Al?
5. How does Mossad thwart Arafat's arms deal in Chapter 13?
6. How is Moukharbel killed in Chapter 10?
7. How does Mossad kill the new head of Black September in Chapter 10?
8. How are Israel's operations in the United States revealed in the beginning of Chapter 14?
9. What actions does Mossad take in Chapter 13 to undermine Arafat?
10. What is the Tsafririm?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)