|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, where does Pollard's seek asylum in an Israeli embassy?
(b) New York.
(d) Washington, DC.
2. Who spearheads the rescue operation in Sudan?
(b) Yehuda Gil.
(d) Ariel Sharon.
3. In Chapter 12, what the katsas says he needs help from Magid with _________.
(a) Immigration papers her his neice.
(b) A car delivery.
(c) A diamond sale.
(d) A business deal.
4. In Chapter 10, what do Boudia's mistresses apartments double as?
(a) Weapons caches.
(b) Radio centers.
(c) Drug dens.
(d) Safe houses.
5. What does Israel provide Ethiopia during its civil war in Chapter 15?
(a) Air support.
(c) Transport ships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Mossad bug in Chapter 12 to spy on Magid?
2. Which of the following dissident groups does Carlos assist in Chapter 10?
3. What does the katsas pose as in Chapter 16 to approach its Libyan contact?
4. Where does Al report regularly?
5. When the staff of the Mossad front in Chapter 15 leave overnight, what do they leave behind in addition to money?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Mossad rescue Ethiopian Jews in Chapter 15?
2. How are the Camp David negotiations described in Chapter 14?
3. What do the Israeli's decide regarding Libya in the beginning of Chapter 16?
4. What nefarious activity do the Mossad discover involving Magid and his brother in Chapter 12?
5. How does the Mossad make initial contact with Magid?
6. Why do Magid and his brother begin providing info to a katsas in Chapter 12?
7. How does Orlando Letelier's death illuminate the Mossad connection to DINA?
8. What arrangement do Denmark and Israel have in the mid-1970's?
9. What actions does Mossad take in Chapter 13 to undermine Arafat?
10. How does Arafat react to the power struggles in the Palestinian community in Chapter 13?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)