|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mossad foil Arafat's arm deal in the end of Chapter 13?
(a) They switch containers.
(b) They torch the boat.
(c) They kill the crew.
(d) They blow up the dock.
2. In the 1975 intelligence meeting, what type of research is placed as a high priority?
(a) Missile tests.
(b) Enhanced interrogation.
(c) Language study.
(d) Chemical weapons research.
3. Why does Black September replace Salameh with Mohammed Boudia in Chapter 10?
(a) Salameh is dead.
(b) Salameh is a Mossad target.
(c) Salameh botches the Meir mission.
(d) Boudia is the cousin of a wealthy Saud.
4. In what year are the Camp David Accords signed?
5. In Chapter 12, how long does it take does the Mossad to mobilize a contact with Magid?
(a) A few days.
(b) Two months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) A few hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Arafat do to cope with the power struggle between Palestinian groups?
2. What country's Mossad front is involve in the Libya initiative?
3. What business described at the beginning of Chapter 15 is a front for the Mossad?
4. What happens to the Libyan agent at the end of Chapter 17?
5. What does Chile do with DINA chief Contreras after America demands his extradition in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. What actions does Mossad take in Chapter 13 to undermine Arafat?
2. How does the Libyan agent help Mossad, and how does his agency end?
3. What does the Mossad decide regarding its agent in Libya in Chapter 16?
4. What operations does Carlos enact in Chapter 10?
5. How is Moukharbel killed in Chapter 10?
6. How does the Mossad find its contact in Chapter 16?
7. Why does attaining an Exocet missile head prove difficult for Mossad in Chapter 11?
8. What is Al?
9. Why are the Ethiopian Jews particularly endangered in Chapter 15?
10. What do the Israeli's decide regarding Libya in the beginning of Chapter 16?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)