|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the Chilean intelligence training?
(a) 4 months to a year.
(b) 3 weeks to 6 months.
(c) 1 to 2 years.
(d) 1 to 3 weeks.
2. In Chapter 12, what game does Magid love?
3. When the staff of the Mossad front in Chapter 15 leave overnight, what do they leave behind in addition to money?
(c) Train tickets.
4. How long does Jadid provide information to a katsas in Chapter 12?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 5 months.
5. In the 1975 intelligence meeting, what type of research is placed as a high priority?
(a) Chemical weapons research.
(b) Language study.
(c) Missile tests.
(d) Enhanced interrogation.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, Al is particularly distrustful of the United States ambassador to __________.
2. What is the only official Mossad building in the US in Chapter 14?
3. What country's Mossad front is involve in the Libya initiative?
4. In Chapter 10, why does Moukharbel consider helping the Israelis?
5. What part of Libya are the the Israels most concerned about in Chapter 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Mossad decide regarding its agent in Libya in Chapter 16?
2. What actions does Mossad take in Chapter 13 to undermine Arafat?
3. How is the resort at the beginning of Chapter 15 not what it seems?
4. How does Mossad kill the new head of Black September in Chapter 10?
5. How does the Mossad rescue Ethiopian Jews in Chapter 15?
6. What does Israeli security decide it wants to focus on in 1975?
7. How does Mossad thwart Arafat's arms deal in Chapter 13?
8. Why are the Ethiopian Jews particularly endangered in Chapter 15?
9. What is the Tsafririm?
10. How are Israel's operations in the United States revealed in the beginning of Chapter 14?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)