|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a prominent Syrian official come to Denmark to do in Chapter 6?
(a) To buy furniture.
(b) To bid on a Rembrandt.
(c) To buy hash.
(d) To visit a mistress.
2. APAM is concerned with ____________.
3. How does the tapping of the Syrian official in Chapter 6 end?
(a) It creates a blackmail opportunity.
(b) It yields nothing.
(c) It yields only coded messages.
(d) It ends with a Mossad agent's outing.
4. What is Eiten in charge of?
(b) European operations.
(c) Internal security.
(d) Technology development.
5. Which is not covered in the five blocks of training in Chapter 2?
(a) General military.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Akbar besides a Black Agent?
2. How much does Ran pay Halim for his initial help in the Prologue?
3. According to the Mossad authorities in Chapter 7, why did the Mafia kill John F. Kennedy?
4. In what do must of the agents in Komemiute specialize?
5. What is Ostrovsky's job in Africa in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Mossad make first contact with Halim in the Prologue?
2. How is the head of Black September connected to Akbar in Chapter 9?
3. Where is Victor Ostrovsky transferred in Chapter 6?
4. Describe the Danish operation in Chapter 6.
5. Describe the awkward interaction between Jerry S. and Victor in Chapter 8?
6. What does Halim eventually provide the Mossad in the Prologue?
7. What does Ostrovsky learn about Sri Lanka while facilitating companies in Chapter 6?
8. What does Ostrovsky learn about foreign surveillance in Chapter 3?
9. What is the Mossad line on the Kennedy assassination?
10. How do the recruits lives change in Chapter 5?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)