|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Mossad authorities in Chapter 7, why did the Mafia kill John F. Kennedy?
(a) They were angry that Kennedy lost Cuba.
(b) A gangster was in love with Marilyn Monroe.
(c) It wanted in on the oil business.
(d) They did not trust an Irish president.
2. How long are the cadets trained before becoming katsas?
(a) 18 months.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) 100 days.
3. What does Israel hear ordered before the attempt on Meir's life in Chapter 9?
(a) Twenty adaptors.
(b) Ten units.
(c) Fourteen cakes.
(d) Five latches.
4. Who gives the katsas in Chapter 9 a booby-trapped case?
(c) Abu Yusuf.
(d) Abu Hassan.
5. According to an instructor in Chapter 7, why did Amikan shave his head?
(a) To swim faster.
(b) To wear a yarmulke.
(c) To appear more intimidating.
(d) To mask his age.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Mossad think Oswald was ___________.
2. In Chapter 9, Mossad gets word that terrorists intend to assassinate Golda Meir when she visits where?
3. In Chapter 4, the cadets learn how to handle what for recruits?
4. Maulter is the unplanned use of a ___________.
5. What building does Victor break into in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the awkward interaction between Jerry S. and Victor in Chapter 8?
2. How is the head of Black September connected to Akbar in Chapter 9?
3. Describe the Danish operation in Chapter 6.
4. What communications information do the cadets learn in Chapter 7?
5. Who is Akbar?
6. Why did Golda Meir issue death warrants for Black September in Chapter 9?
7. How does Ostrovsky join the Mossad?
8. Where is Victor Ostrovsky transferred in Chapter 6?
9. What communication training do cadets undergo in Chapter 2?
10. What is Victor's last cadet exercise?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)