|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Chapter 7 begin?
(a) April, 1950.
(b) October, 1982.
(c) July, 1976.
(d) December, 2000.
2. In Chapter 9, Mossad gets word that terrorists intend to assassinate Golda Meir when she visits where?
3. When does the first section of training end in Chapter 3?
4. What does Halim agree to provide Goldstein in the Prologue?
(b) Weapons grade plutonium.
(c) Fake passports.
(d) Plans for a nuclear reactor.
5. How many Black September are said to be killed by Mossad in Chapter 9?
(a) About 30.
(b) About 10.
(c) About 24.
(d) About 100.
Short Answer Questions
1. APAM is concerned with ____________.
2. Where is Victor in Chapter 8 when he is blamed for his mission's failure?
3. Where did Ostrovsky work before joining the Mossad?
4. Which Israeli Prime Minister orders the deaths of Black September terrorists in Chapter 9?
5. What kind of gun is Ostrovsky given in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Mossad line on the Kennedy assassination?
2. How does the Mossad make first contact with Halim in the Prologue?
3. Besides recruitment, what skills do cadets learn in Chapter 4?
4. How do Ostrovsky's first assignments go in Chapter 5?
5. What is Victor's last cadet exercise?
6. What is the Komemiute?
7. Describe the awkward interaction between Jerry S. and Victor in Chapter 8?
8. How does Ostrovsky join the Mossad?
9. What does Ostrovsky learn about Sri Lanka while facilitating companies in Chapter 6?
10. What is new about the Academy in the beginning of Chapter 7?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)