|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jumbo?
(a) False information.
(b) Coerced information.
(c) Volunteered information.
(d) Overheard information.
2. Which Israeli Prime Minister orders the deaths of Black September terrorists in Chapter 9?
3. What is Eiten in charge of?
(a) Internal security.
(b) European operations.
(d) Technology development.
4. How do agents and employees refer to the Mossad?
(a) The office.
(b) The brotherhood.
(c) The organization.
(d) The family.
5. What do Mossad officials tell Victor to do regarding Jerry in Chapter 8?
(a) Forget about it.
(b) Make an note in his file.
(c) Sleep with him and surveil him.
(d) Eliminate him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Ostrovsky discovers that Israel is working both sides of which country's civil war?
2. When does the first section of training end in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 4, what do recruits learn are set up around the world and available for Mossad use at any time?
4. What has to happen before Halim and Ran S. can go out together?
5. How long are the cadets trained before becoming katsas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the consequences of the botched Cypress assignment in Chapter 8?
2. Why did Golda Meir issue death warrants for Black September in Chapter 9?
3. What is the Mossad line on the Kennedy assassination?
4. How does Mossad eventually avert the assassination of Golda Meir in Chapter 9?
5. What training do the cadets receive in Chapter 3?
6. What communication training do cadets undergo in Chapter 2?
7. How is the head of Black September connected to Akbar in Chapter 9?
8. What story does Dan Drory tell the cadets in Chapter 7?
9. What is new about the Academy in the beginning of Chapter 7?
10. How do the recruits lives change in Chapter 5?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)