|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Mossad decide to limit what its agent does in Libya?
(a) They do not trust him.
(b) They do not understand his coding.
(c) They expect the Libya operation to be brief.
(d) They want to protect him.
2. What do the Danes attend every three years?
(a) A surveillance seminar.
(b) An evasive manuevers seminar.
(c) A counterterrorism seminar.
(d) A languages seminar.
3. Why do the Israelis not reveal the existence of the missing missiles at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Mossad thinks they can locate them.
(b) Meir is embarrassed.
(c) The Italians request it.
(d) The missiles seem to be duds.
4. What is Al's main job in Chapter 14?
(a) Interrupting the journey of loose arms.
(b) Stymying support for the PLO.
(c) Torching safehouses for Islamic cells.
(d) Lobbying right wing militias for domestic support.
5. In Chapter 13, what does Arafat do to cope with the power struggle between Palestinian groups?
(a) Collaborates with Mossad.
(b) Meets with arms dealers.
(c) Speaks on Muslim themes.
(d) Calls summits with Palestinian leaders.
6. How does Mossad foil Arafat's arm deal in the end of Chapter 13?
(a) They blow up the dock.
(b) They kill the crew.
(c) They switch containers.
(d) They torch the boat.
7. Who kills Moukharbel in Chapter 10?
8. Whom does Black June target for assassination in London in Chapter 13?
(c) The First Lady.
(d) The Israeli ambassador.
9. What was the specific role of the Mossad outpost in Chapter 15?
(a) Destroying opiates.
(b) Laundering money.
(c) Sheltering Ethiopian Jews.
(d) Hiding Soviet defectors.
10. How do the Israeli's stop Abu Nidel's ship in Chapter 16?
(a) They sink it.
(b) They redirect it to Greece.
(c) They commandeer it.
(d) They sneak its cargo off.
11. What country's Mossad front is involve in the Libya initiative?
12. Who takes over the European operations of Black September in Chapter 10?
13. What part of Libya are the the Israels most concerned about in Chapter 16?
(b) The border with Niger.
(c) The border with Egypt.
(d) Tripoli Harbor.
14. How does Aloony almost foil the Mossad sting in Chapter 13?
(a) He call Arafat as the arms are loaded.
(b) He nearly starts a fire on deck.
(c) He recognizes on of the Mossad agents.
(d) He insists on staying with the container.
15. Where is Naim Khader killed in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a city that Carlos attacks in Chapter 10?
2. According to Ostrovsky in Chapter 14, what is significant about the Mossad unit working in the US?
3. In Chapter 10, where does Mossad say the missiles came from?
4. What nation supports Israel in transporting Ethiopian Jews in Chapter 15?
5. In Chapter 12, what game does Magid love?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)