|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Mossad ask of their contact in Chapter 16?
(a) To emigrate to a European country.
(b) To become an agent of its front company.
(c) To take a government post.
(d) To learn English.
2. How is Orlando Letelier killed at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) A sniper's shot.
(c) A rocket-propelled grenade.
(d) A car bomb.
3. Who kills Moukharbel in Chapter 10?
4. In Chapter 14, where does Pollard's seek asylum in an Israeli embassy?
(a) Washington, DC.
(c) New York.
5. In what year does the Mossad discover Magid?
6. What part of an Exocet does Contreras agree to provide the Israelis in Chapter 11?
(a) The propeller.
(b) The shell.
(c) The head.
(d) The tracking system.
7. In Chapter 10, what do Boudia's mistresses apartments double as?
(a) Radio centers.
(b) Drug dens.
(c) Weapons caches.
(d) Safe houses.
8. Why does Black September replace Salameh with Mohammed Boudia in Chapter 10?
(a) Salameh botches the Meir mission.
(b) Boudia is the cousin of a wealthy Saud.
(c) Salameh is a Mossad target.
(d) Salameh is dead.
9. How do the Israeli's stop Abu Nidel's ship in Chapter 16?
(a) They sink it.
(b) They commandeer it.
(c) They redirect it to Greece.
(d) They sneak its cargo off.
10. What is Contreras trained to do in Chapter 11?
(b) Deep cover.
(d) Foreign assassinations.
11. How much does Contreras say a missile component will cost in Chapter 11?
(a) 10 million dollars.
(b) 1 million dollars.
(c) 1 billion dollars.
(d) 100 million dollars.
12. When the staff of the Mossad front in Chapter 15 leave overnight, what do they leave behind in addition to money?
(c) Train tickets.
13. What nation supports Israel in transporting Ethiopian Jews in Chapter 15?
(d) United States.
14. Who does the Contreras training in Chapter 11?
(a) A retired katsa.
(b) An anonymous field agent.
(c) Head of Mossad.
15. What does Israel provide Ethiopia during its civil war in Chapter 15?
(b) Transport ships.
(d) Air support.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near the end of Chapter 15, what does the Mossad build in the desert?
2. Where does Al report regularly?
3. Which of the following is not a city that Carlos attacks in Chapter 10?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 16, Ostrovsky says what about Libyan recruits?
5. According to Ostrovsky in Chapter 14, what is significant about the Mossad unit working in the US?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)