|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Arafat do to cope with the power struggle between Palestinian groups?
(a) Meets with arms dealers.
(b) Calls summits with Palestinian leaders.
(c) Speaks on Muslim themes.
(d) Collaborates with Mossad.
2. How long does Jadid provide information to a katsas in Chapter 12?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 18 months.
3. What do the Mossad bug in Chapter 12 to spy on Magid?
(a) His car.
(b) His flat.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) His desk.
4. Why does the Mossad decide to limit what its agent does in Libya?
(a) They do not trust him.
(b) They expect the Libya operation to be brief.
(c) They do not understand his coding.
(d) They want to protect him.
5. What do the Mossad ask of their contact in Chapter 16?
(a) To become an agent of its front company.
(b) To emigrate to a European country.
(c) To take a government post.
(d) To learn English.
6. What nation supports Israel in transporting Ethiopian Jews in Chapter 15?
(c) United States.
7. What does Durala Kasim do outside of reporting to Mossad?
(a) Write for a trade paper.
(b) Drive Arafat.
(c) Publish religious texts.
(d) Deal in illegal weapons.
8. When is the last attack in Chapter 10?
9. In Chapter 15, why does the operation transport Ethiopian Jews?
(a) The civil war in Ethiopia ends.
(b) Arab states discover it.
(c) A massacre occurs on the Ethiopia-Sudan border.
(d) All Ethiopian Jews are moved.
10. What is Al's main job in Chapter 14?
(a) Interrupting the journey of loose arms.
(b) Torching safehouses for Islamic cells.
(c) Stymying support for the PLO.
(d) Lobbying right wing militias for domestic support.
11. When does the Mossad front open in Chapter 15?
(a) September, 1971.
(b) March, 1984.
(c) December, 1990.
(d) May, 1964.
12. Whom is Arafat primarily trying to circumvent in acquiring weapons?
13. How does Aloony almost foil the Mossad sting in Chapter 13?
(a) He recognizes on of the Mossad agents.
(b) He nearly starts a fire on deck.
(c) He insists on staying with the container.
(d) He call Arafat as the arms are loaded.
14. In Chapter 10, where does Mossad accidently kill a waiter while trying to assassinate Salameh?
15. In what year does the Mossad discover Magid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country's Mossad front is involve in the Libya initiative?
2. Where is the Chilean intelligence training held?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Ostrovsky discuss Arafat denouncing?
4. What does Chile do with DINA chief Contreras after America demands his extradition in Chapter 11?
5. In Chapter 13, what do Arafat's people plan to use to guy arms?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)