|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Israeli Prime Minister orders the deaths of Black September terrorists in Chapter 9?
2. What is Harari's career?
(a) Investment bank.
3. The Mossad think Oswald was ___________.
(a) A government plant.
(b) A dupe.
(c) A KGB agent.
(d) A psychotic.
4. On his second assignment in Chapter 8, Ostrovsky claims to look for the grave of a man named ___________.
5. In what do must of the agents in Komemiute specialize?
(d) Diamond smuggling.
6. How does the tapping of the Syrian official in Chapter 6 end?
(a) It ends with a Mossad agent's outing.
(b) It yields only coded messages.
(c) It creates a blackmail opportunity.
(d) It yields nothing.
7. What is Israel's interest in the Saudis in Chapter 6?
(a) They fear the Saudis are funding the PLO.
(b) They want to tap an oil pipeline.
(c) They need a contact in the royal house.
(d) They worry it has nuclear weapons.
8. How many Black September are said to be killed by Mossad in Chapter 9?
(a) About 100.
(b) About 24.
(c) About 30.
(d) About 10.
9. What are Jerry and VIctor doing in Chapter 8 when Jerry makes a pass at him?
(a) Playing handball.
(b) Drinking vodka.
(c) Smoking cannabis.
(d) Watching a video.
10. In Chapter 4, what do recruits learn are set up around the world and available for Mossad use at any time?
(a) Black sites.
(b) Shell companies.
(c) Weapons caches.
11. What type of car does Ran S. drive in the Prologue?
12. Whom is Ostrovsky told to make contact with in his second assignment in Chapter 8?
(a) A French journalist.
(b) A Saudi pilot.
(c) A British diplomat.
(d) A Moroccan arms dealer.
13. When does Chapter 7 begin?
(a) April, 1950.
(b) December, 2000.
(c) October, 1982.
(d) July, 1976.
14. What are Arab collaborators called?
(b) Black agents.
15. In Chapter 6, where did Ostrovsky first work at a bureau desk?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
(d) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a prominent Syrian official come to Denmark to do in Chapter 6?
2. What is Jumbo?
3. In Chapter 6, what does Ostrovsky do at the Tsomet?
4. What does Israel hear ordered before the attempt on Meir's life in Chapter 9?
5. What is the acronym for the Mossad writing system?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)