|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Victor in Chapter 8 when he is blamed for his mission's failure?
(a) A boat.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) A synagogue.
(d) A racquetball court.
2. What does Ostrovsky pose as in the second half of Chapter 5?
(a) A homeless person.
(b) A KGB agent.
(c) A realtor.
(d) A film producer.
3. What do white agents not know?
(a) They are working for Israel.
(c) Where they are entrenched.
(d) Where undercover agents are located.
4. When does the first section of training end in Chapter 3?
5. Which of the following acts is taught to the class in Chapter 2?
(a) Forging documents.
(b) Speaking Farsi.
(c) Blending into crowds.
(d) Poisoning sealed food.
6. How much more training do the cadets have at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) One year.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Four months.
(d) Two years.
7. In Chapter 4, what does Zave Alan lecture about?
(a) Moroccan Jews.
(b) The Khmer Rouge.
(c) Red Army Faction.
8. Why does Halim notice the Israeli agent initially in the Prologue?
(a) He accompanies an attractive woman.
(b) He always whistles the Internationale.
(c) He speaks Arabic.
(d) He wears an Armani suit.
9. What is Ostrovsky's job in Africa in Chapter 6?
(a) Relaying information.
(b) Creating fake documents.
(c) Facilitating arms deals.
(d) Destroying old files.
10. In Chapter 5, where are the safe houses the rookies inhabit located?
(a) Tel Aviv.
(b) New York.
11. What is Jumbo?
(a) False information.
(b) Overheard information.
(c) Volunteered information.
(d) Coerced information.
12. What is the acronym for the Mossad writing system?
13. In Chapter 4, what do recruits learn are set up around the world and available for Mossad use at any time?
(a) Weapons caches.
(c) Shell companies.
(d) Black sites.
14. In November 1971, Black September kills the premier of what country?
(c) Soviet Union.
15. What new class is taught to cadets in Chapter 7?
(b) Russian literature.
(c) Shariah law.
(d) International finance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of gun is Ostrovsky given in Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 4, the cadets learn how to handle what for recruits?
3. What does Halim agree to provide Goldstein in the Prologue?
4. What has to happen before Halim and Ran S. can go out together?
5. Where are most of the fake businesses of the Mossad set up?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)