|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Victor and Jerry assigned to do first in Tel Aviv in Chapter 8?
(a) Photograph documents.
(b) Deliver a message to a black agent.
(c) Torch a safe house.
(d) Eliminate a bad agent.
2. In what country does Halim work?
(a) Costa Rica.
3. APAM is concerned with ____________.
4. In Chapter 7, the cadets learn to hack the computer systems of whom?
(a) The Pentagon.
(b) Police groups.
(d) The PLO.
5. What are Jerry and VIctor doing in Chapter 8 when Jerry makes a pass at him?
(a) Playing handball.
(b) Smoking cannabis.
(c) Drinking vodka.
(d) Watching a video.
6. In Chapter 9, Mossad gets word that terrorists intend to assassinate Golda Meir when she visits where?
7. How much does Ran pay Halim for his initial help in the Prologue?
8. Where was Victor Ostrovsky born?
9. Where is Victor sent for his botched assignment in Chapter 8?
(c) New Delhi.
10. What new class is taught to cadets in Chapter 7?
(b) International finance.
(c) Russian literature.
(d) Shariah law.
11. In November 1971, Black September kills the premier of what country?
(c) Soviet Union.
12. What information does Ostrovsky try to pass on in Chapter 8 during his botched assignment?
(a) His monitored plane is a decoy.
(b) He cannot understand the language of his target.
(c) His contact is a CIA agent.
(d) His partner is an alcoholic.
13. What intelligence agency does Ran eventually claim to be working with in the Prologue?
(b) The KGB.
14. What is Ostrovsky's job in Africa in Chapter 6?
(a) Creating fake documents.
(b) Destroying old files.
(c) Relaying information.
(d) Facilitating arms deals.
15. Which is not covered in the five blocks of training in Chapter 2?
(b) General military.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a prominent Syrian official come to Denmark to do in Chapter 6?
2. What is Eiten in charge of?
3. How does the tapping of the Syrian official in Chapter 6 end?
4. What does the Komemiute coordinate?
5. What is Itsik's complaint about Victor regarding the Tel Aviv hotel job?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)