|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do white agents not know?
(a) They are working for Israel.
(b) Where they are entrenched.
(c) Where undercover agents are located.
2. In Chapter 4, what does Zave Alan lecture about?
(a) Moroccan Jews.
(b) The Khmer Rouge.
(c) Red Army Faction.
3. What is Victor Ostrovsky's cadet number?
4. What evidence is discovered in the Black September house raided in Chapter 9?
(a) A pile of dollars.
(b) A shell.
(c) A piece paper.
(d) A missile casing.
5. In Chapter 4, what do recruits learn are set up around the world and available for Mossad use at any time?
(b) Black sites.
(c) Weapons caches.
(d) Shell companies.
6. When does the first section of training end in Chapter 3?
7. What intelligence agency does Ran eventually claim to be working with in the Prologue?
(a) The KGB.
8. What is Jumbo?
(a) Coerced information.
(b) Volunteered information.
(c) False information.
(d) Overheard information.
9. In what country does Halim work?
(d) Costa Rica.
10. In addition to an Egyptian scientist, whom else is killed by the Mossad in the Prologue?
(a) A hooker.
(b) Ran S.
(c) A limo driver.
11. In what do must of the agents in Komemiute specialize?
(c) Diamond smuggling.
12. What has to happen before Halim and Ran S. can go out together?
(a) Carter is voted out of office.
(b) Halim's wife leaves town.
(c) Ran S. gets access to prostitutes.
(d) Halim is fired.
13. In November 1971, Black September kills the premier of what country?
(d) Soviet Union.
14. In Chapter 3, Ostrovsky mentions a computer that tracks __________.
(a) Nuclear weapons.
(b) Soviet leaders.
(c) The PLO.
(d) The CIA.
15. What is Akbar besides a Black Agent?
(a) A paramedic.
(b) A pornographic director.
(c) A student.
(d) A PLO official.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Victor in Chapter 8 when he is blamed for his mission's failure?
2. How many Black September are said to be killed by Mossad in Chapter 9?
3. From where are most Israeli combatants drawn?
4. Where is Victor sent for his botched assignment in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 9, Mossad gets word that terrorists intend to assassinate Golda Meir when she visits where?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)