1. In the Prologue, the Israelis are looking for information about a nuclear reactor in what country?
2. Why does Halim notice the Israeli agent initially in the Prologue?
He accompanies an attractive woman.
3. In what country does Halim work?
4. What type of car does Ran S. drive in the Prologue?
5. What has to happen before Halim and Ran S. can go out together?
Halim's wife leaves town.
6. How much does Ran pay Halim for his initial help in the Prologue?
7. Where does Halim meet with Goldstein in the Prologue?
8. What does Halim agree to provide Goldstein in the Prologue?
Plans for a nuclear reactor.
This section contains 3,647 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)