|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jumbo?
(a) Overheard information.
(b) Coerced information.
(c) False information.
(d) Volunteered information.
2. In Chapter 4, what do recruits learn are set up around the world and available for Mossad use at any time?
(a) Black sites.
(b) Weapons caches.
(d) Shell companies.
3. What does Halim agree to provide Goldstein in the Prologue?
(a) Weapons grade plutonium.
(b) Fake passports.
(c) Plans for a nuclear reactor.
4. What has changed at the Academy in Chapter 7?
(a) The building.
(b) The political ideology.
(c) The personnel.
(d) The terminology.
5. What are boutiques?
(a) Real-world drilling.
(b) Mossad assessments.
(c) Safe houses.
(d) Infiltration kits.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Black September are said to be killed by Mossad in Chapter 9?
2. In Chapter 6, what does Ostrovsky do at the Tsomet?
3. What new class is taught to cadets in Chapter 7?
4. Why does Halim notice the Israeli agent initially in the Prologue?
5. In Chapter 6, Ostrovsky discovers that Israel is working both sides of which country's civil war?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)