|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ragged Dick, Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Arab collaborators called?
(a) Black agents.
2. When does Chapter 5 take place?
(a) December, 1982.
(b) January, 1990.
(c) March, 1984.
(d) September, 1986.
3. How do agents and employees refer to the Mossad?
(a) The brotherhood.
(b) The organization.
(c) The office.
(d) The family.
4. What do white agents not know?
(a) They are working for Israel.
(b) Where they are entrenched.
(d) Where undercover agents are located.
5. What is Victor Ostrovsky's cadet number?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halim agree to provide Goldstein in the Prologue?
2. What does the Komemiute coordinate?
3. What are non-Jews who perform functions for the Mossad called?
4. Where was Victor Ostrovsky born?
5. What type of car does Ran S. drive in the Prologue?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)