|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nation supports Israel in transporting Ethiopian Jews in Chapter 15?
(d) United States.
2. In Chapter 9, Mossad gets word that terrorists intend to assassinate Golda Meir when she visits where?
3. What information does Ostrovsky try to pass on in Chapter 8 during his botched assignment?
(a) His monitored plane is a decoy.
(b) He cannot understand the language of his target.
(c) His contact is a CIA agent.
(d) His partner is an alcoholic.
4. How is Orlando Letelier killed at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) A rocket-propelled grenade.
(b) A sniper's shot.
(d) A car bomb.
5. Where does Mossad eventually find the missiles in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of gun is Ostrovsky given in Chapter 3?
2. Where is the Chilean intelligence training held?
3. According to Ostrovsky in Chapter 14, what is significant about the Mossad unit working in the US?
4. In Chapter 4, what do recruits learn are set up around the world and available for Mossad use at any time?
5. In Chapter 14, Al is particularly distrustful of the United States ambassador to __________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)