|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Black June target for assassination in London in Chapter 13?
(b) The Israeli ambassador.
(d) The First Lady.
2. APAM is concerned with ____________.
3. How much more training do the cadets have at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Two years.
(b) Four months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two weeks.
4. What is Israel's interest in the Saudis in Chapter 6?
(a) They fear the Saudis are funding the PLO.
(b) They need a contact in the royal house.
(c) They worry it has nuclear weapons.
(d) They want to tap an oil pipeline.
5. What business described at the beginning of Chapter 15 is a front for the Mossad?
(a) A real estate firm.
(b) A law office.
(c) A resort complex.
(d) A pipe factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are boutiques?
2. Maulter is the unplanned use of a ___________.
3. What does the Komemiute coordinate?
4. Who takes over the European operations of Black September in Chapter 10?
5. What does Mossad reveal to force Andrew Young's resignation in Chapter 14?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)