|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 5-7, pgs. 194-236.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Prologue, the Israelis are looking for information about a nuclear reactor in what country?
2. What is Victor Ostrovsky's cadet number?
3. What are non-Jews who perform functions for the Mossad called?
(c) Black agents.
4. In Chapter 4, what does Zave Alan lecture about?
(a) The Khmer Rouge.
(b) Red Army Faction.
(c) Moroccan Jews.
5. What do the cadets spend a year doing in Chapter 6?
(a) Setting up covers.
(b) Studying world lannguages.
(c) Rotating through diferent departments.
(d) Manning checkpoints.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, where are the safe houses the rookies inhabit located?
2. What is Israel's interest in the Saudis in Chapter 6?
3. What does Ostrovsky pose as in the second half of Chapter 5?
4. What does Halim agree to provide Goldstein in the Prologue?
5. The Mossad think Oswald was ___________.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)