|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Black September are said to be killed by Mossad in Chapter 9?
(a) About 24.
(b) About 100.
(c) About 10.
(d) About 30.
2. How long is the Chilean intelligence training?
(a) 1 to 2 years.
(b) 3 weeks to 6 months.
(c) 1 to 3 weeks.
(d) 4 months to a year.
3. According to the Mossad authorities in Chapter 7, why did the Mafia kill John F. Kennedy?
(a) A gangster was in love with Marilyn Monroe.
(b) They did not trust an Irish president.
(c) They were angry that Kennedy lost Cuba.
(d) It wanted in on the oil business.
4. What part of an Exocet does Contreras agree to provide the Israelis in Chapter 11?
(a) The shell.
(b) The propeller.
(c) The head.
(d) The tracking system.
5. Which is not covered in the five blocks of training in Chapter 2?
(b) General military.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, the cadets are trained how to eliminate ____________.
2. The Mossad think Oswald was ___________.
3. What does Israel hear ordered before the attempt on Meir's life in Chapter 9?
4. In the 1975 intelligence meeting, what type of research is placed as a high priority?
5. What does a prominent Syrian official come to Denmark to do in Chapter 6?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)