Prologue and Chapter 1
1. In the Prologue, the Israelis are looking for information about a nuclear reactor in what country?
2. Why does Halim notice the Israeli agent initially in the Prologue?
(a) He wears an Armani suit.
(b) He always whistles the Internationale.
(c) He accompanies an attractive woman.
(d) He speaks Arabic.
3. In what country does Halim work?
(c) Costa Rica.
4. What type of car does Ran S. drive in the Prologue?
5. What has to happen before Halim and Ran S. can go out together?
(a) Ran S. gets access to prostitutes.
(b) Halim's wife leaves town.
(c) Carter is voted out of office.
(d) Halim is fired.
6. How much does Ran pay Halim for his initial help in the Prologue?
7. Where does Halim meet with Goldstein in the Prologue?
8. What does Halim agree to provide Goldstein in the Prologue?
(b) Fake passports.
(c) Plans for a nuclear reactor.
(d) Weapons grade plutonium.
This section contains 3,647 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)