Mid-Book Test (up to Book Two, Babylon, The Watchtowers: Chapters 16-20)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the second miracle Ahmed Rish says Jews experienced in Babylon?
2. Why does Benjamin Dobkin say the time of year is against them?
3. What does Ahmed Rish say are the two possibilities for Jews in Babylon?
4. Why would Tom Richardson and John McClure be able to leave under a flag of surrender?
5. What does Nuri Salameh offer to do in Toulouse?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Jacob...
This section contains 1,375 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)