Short Answer Questions
1. The author says that Nuri Salameh displays what "ancient Arab character flaw"?
2. How does Nuri Salameh keep his supervisor from questioning his presence in the tail of the aircraft after his shift?
3. What does Nuri Salameh worry might give him away to the workers passing under the Concorde?
4. What nationality is Nuri Salameh and the other workers who are complicit in sabotaging the aircraft?
5. How does Nuri Salameh feel about the work of sabotage he had done?
This section contains 5,929 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)