|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob Hausner think all their cleverness and strength has accomplished?
(a) Prolonged their suffering.
(b) Saved them from the attackers.
(c) Earned a place in history books.
(d) Bought time for help to arrive.
2. What does the Pazuzu represent?
(a) The demon of war.
(b) The demon of hatred and anger.
(c) The wind demon, bringing sickness and death.
(d) The god of the desert.
3. What do the joint chiefs in Jerusalem decide to do?
(a) Ask for an American reconnaissance flight.
(b) Give up the idea of a reconnaissance flight.
(c) Request an Iraqi reconnaissance flight.
(d) Send an Israeli reconnaissance flight.
4. How is the second onslaught by the attackers better done than the first?
(a) They are more prepared to fight.
(b) They are more knowledgeable.
(c) They are quicker and quieter.
(d) They are smarter and faster.
5. How does Benjamin Dobkin know the terrorists are Palestinians?
(a) The Palestinian peace representatives recognize the voice of Ahmed Rish.
(b) The Lear jet has Palestinian markings.
(c) Jacob Hausner recognizes the voice of Ahmed Rish.
(d) The Palestinian group has claimed responsibility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is David Becker's worst fear?
2. What information does Ahmed Rish give Jacob Hausner?
3. What is the problem when Benjamin Dobkin makes telephone contact with Jerusalem?
4. What keeps Salem Hamadi from murdering Ahmed Rish?
5. Where is Miriam Bernstein's husband, Yosef?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)