|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ibrahim Arif support the defense effort?
(a) By taunting Jacob Hausner.
(b) By taunting the defenders to make them angrier.
(c) By taunting the Palestinian orphans.
(d) By taunting Ahmed Rish and Salem Hamadi.
2. What does Jacob Hausner assign the foreign ministers to do with the clothing in suitcases?
(a) Make slings.
(b) Make dummies.
(c) Make bandages.
(d) Cover their heads.
3. What does Richardson recommend the group do?
(b) Fight to the death.
(c) Commit mass suicide.
(d) Attempt escape.
4. How does Ahmed Rish manage to wound Jacob Hausner?
(a) By throwing sand in his face.
(b) By mocking his failure as head of security for the flight.
(c) By shooting him from behind.
(d) By attacking with a concealed knife.
5. How is the second onslaught by the attackers better done than the first?
(a) They are more prepared to fight.
(b) They are quicker and quieter.
(c) They are more knowledgeable.
(d) They are smarter and faster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Benjamin Dobkin and Itzhak Talman recommend to the joint chiefs of staff in Jerusalem?
2. Where is Miriam Bernstein's husband, Yosef?
3. Why doesn't Joshua Giddel attack the guest house that is the attackers' headquarters?
4. What has Tom Richardson come to get from Teddy Laskov?
5. What does Samuel Bartok offer to do regardless of whether the rescue mission succeeds?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)