|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Asher Avidar decide to do in response to the attacker's commands?
(a) Try to outrun them under cloud cover.
(b) Bargain for a separate peace.
(c) Fire on them.
(d) Duck below them.
2. How does Abdel Jabari confuse the attackers?
(a) Abdel Jabari pretends to be the voice of Ahmed Rish.
(b) In Arabic, Abdel Jabari commands the attackers to fall back.
(c) Abdel Jabari mimics the voice of Salem Hamadi.
(d) Abdel Jabari prays for the souls of the attackers.
3. Why does the rabbi tell Jacob Hausner the religious observances are important?
(a) They are important for spirituality.
(b) They are important for appearances.
(c) They are important for morale.
(d) They are important for unity.
4. Who will man the operation against the Lod airport?
(a) Left-behind members of the Palestinian Auxiliary Corps.
(b) Palestinian orphans from Iraq.
(c) Al-Qaeda operatives.
(d) Newly recruited members of the Palestinian Auxiliary Corps.
5. What has Tom Richardson come to get from Teddy Laskov?
(a) A schedule for the peace talks.
(b) Information about the protective coverage of the Concorde flights.
(c) Approval for changes being made to the assigned escorts.
(d) Approval of the American participation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob Hausner encourage Moshe Kaplan to do?
2. Who is in charge while the plane is in flight?
3. Which of the attackers makes his way onto the Concorde before it falls from the ledge?
4. How long does the second attack last?
5. How many children does Nuri Salameh have?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)