|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hausner believe many of the defenders will not stand and fight?
(a) They prefer to die.
(b) They are not soldiers.
(c) They expect to be rescued.
(d) They are conspirators.
2. The author says that Nuri Salameh displays what "ancient Arab character flaw"?
3. Why does Ahmed Rish slap Jacob Hausner?
(a) The slap reminds Jacob Hausner of who is in charge of the situation.
(b) The slap cancels the insult of Jacob Hausner's slapping Ahmed Rish years before.
(c) The slap is a signal to the other assailants.
(d) The slap is an accident, a violation of his promise to control his anger.
4. For what does Tom Richardson apologize to Teddy Laskov?
(a) Telling him secure information on an unsecured frequency.
(b) Telling him to leave the cannons behind.
(c) Telling him the wrong takeoff time.
(d) Telling him the wrong flight pattern.
5. What interrupts Benjamin Dobkin's conversation with Jerusalem?
(a) The operator cuts off the call.
(b) Benjamin Dobkin faints.
(c) The attackers kill Benjamin Dobkin.
(d) The joint chiefs don't believe it was Benjamin Dobkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter Kahn finally succeed in doing?
2. What is shared by all of Miriam Bernstein's dead loved ones?
3. How many assailants are there, according to the captive?
4. What fortunate excess surprises David Becker and Jacob Hausner?
5. What does Hausner believe the Jews should learn from the fate of Jews in Europe?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)