|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will man the operation against the Lod airport?
(a) Al-Qaeda operatives.
(b) Palestinian orphans from Iraq.
(c) Left-behind members of the Palestinian Auxiliary Corps.
(d) Newly recruited members of the Palestinian Auxiliary Corps.
2. Why does the guarantee not apply to the Arab members of the peace delegation?
(a) They are too valuable as hostages.
(b) As Muslims, they can expect no mercy for betraying their countrymen.
(c) They will automatically be freed.
(d) They are too important as informants.
3. What is motivating the Ashbals for the fight?
(a) They have been promised revenge and riches.
(b) They have been promised eternal rewards.
(c) They have been promised a reality TV show.
(d) They have been promised glory and honor.
4. Who does Jacob Hausner say is the most important speaker in the group meeting?
(a) The military attaché.
(b) The captured assailant.
(c) The rabbi.
(d) The defense minister.
5. Why is Saul Ezer encouraged by the delegates in New York?
(a) It is the most congenial group he has seen.
(b) It is the most intelligent group he has seen.
(c) It is the most well-briefed group he has seen.
(d) It is the most varied group he has seen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ahmed Rish refer to as the joker in the deck?
2. What thought comforts David Becker during the terrifying flight?
3. What does Jacob Hausner encourage Moshe Kaplan to do?
4. What does Jacob Hausner say is more awful than the desolation of Babylon when he looks at the picture of Ahmed Rish?
5. Why does Miriam Bernstein try to leave the moving aircraft?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)