|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Babylon, The Ishtar Gate: Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Benjamin Dobkin sure Ahmed Rish has chosen the guest house in the ruins as his command center?
(a) It has clear radio reception.
(b) It is the only intact building.
(c) Only it has the electricity and running water.
(d) It covers the entrance to the Ishtar gate.
2. What does Ahmed Rish say will be his first act upon landing?
(a) Killing all the Concord 02 passengers.
(b) Killing Jacob Hausner.
(c) Killing Teddy Laskov.
(d) Killing those who disobey him.
3. For what does Tom Richardson apologize to Teddy Laskov?
(a) Telling him to leave the cannons behind.
(b) Telling him the wrong takeoff time.
(c) Telling him the wrong flight pattern.
(d) Telling him secure information on an unsecured frequency.
4. What king is identified on all the bricks in Babylon?
5. What first lets Nuri Salameh know he will not be going home from the meeting with Ahmed Rish?
(a) Ahmed Rish rejects his offer to go to Toulouse.
(b) The terrorists grab him suddenly.
(c) They meet in a hidden place.
(d) Ahmed Rish tells him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ultimatum does Ahmed Rish give Jacob Hausner and Benjamin Dobkin?
2. What fortunate excess surprises David Becker and Jacob Hausner?
3. What does Asher Avidar decide to do in response to the attacker's commands?
4. What is motivating the Ashbals for the fight?
5. What does Nuri Salameh worry might give him away to the workers passing under the Concorde?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)