|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Babylon, The Watchtowers: Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benjamin Dobkin deduce from the fact that the radios have been jammed?
(a) They're going to a secret destination.
(b) They're going to be killed.
(c) The transmitters are inoperational.
(d) There will be a news release.
2. How do the terrorists kill Nuri Salameh?
(a) They stab him.
(b) They shoot him.
(c) They drown him.
(d) They poison him.
3. What is the second miracle Ahmed Rish says Jews experienced in Babylon?
(a) The Jews were released from their captivity.
(b) Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego were saved from the fire.
(c) The Euphrates was divided for the Jews to cross.
(d) The water there was turned to wine.
4. What ultimatum does Ahmed Rish give Jacob Hausner and Benjamin Dobkin?
(a) They must join forces with the attackers.
(b) They must promise not to tell what they have seen.
(c) They must surrender before sundown.
(d) They must support the Palestinian peace initiative.
5. What does Ahmed Rish guarantee Jacob Hausner and Benjamin Dobkin?
(a) No Israelis will be tortured if they tell the truth.
(b) All Israelis will be released.
(c) No Israelis will be killed if they surrender.
(d) No Israelis will be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has secured Babylon's place in history?
2. Who does Jacob Hausner say is the most important speaker in the group meeting?
3. What does Ahmed Rish refer to as the joker in the deck?
4. What is the purpose of the command post/observation post?
5. What is pilot David Becker counting as he flies?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)